PDA

View Full Version : You guys got lucky

Dojo Chargerfan
01-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I am so lying. It was a dominating performance on the side of the Steelers. The Chargers hung in there but you guys pounded us in the 3rd quarter. The Steelers took the Chargers' weaknesses and exploided them to the tee.
Hopefully we see you in the playoffs next year with Merriman and a stud first round draft pick and a healthy LT. We NEED those guys to stand a chance against this team. Good luck in the AFCCG and hopefully in the SB. Make the AFC proud ;)

ShutDown24
01-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Lol, man - I was about to come in here and just blow up from the topic title.

Good luck next year when you guys get healthy!

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Thx, guy. Please resign #56.

HometownGal
01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
I am so lying. It was a dominating performance on the side of the Steelers. The Chargers hung in there but you guys pounded us in the 3rd quarter. The Steelers took the Chargers' weaknesses and exploided them to the tee.
Hopefully we see you in the playoffs next year with Merriman and a stud first round draft pick and a healthy LT. We NEED those guys to stand a chance against this team. Good luck in the AFCCG and hopefully in the SB. Make the AFC proud ;)

Thank you for the very classy post Dojo! :drink: The Bolts gave us a scare on that first drive but the Steelers were just awesome on both sides of the ball the entire game. I'm very, VERY proud of them!

It was a pleasure to have you here this past week. Don't be a stranger, ya hear? :wink02::drink:

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Thank you for the very classy post Dojo! :drink: The Bolts gave us a scare on that first drive but the Steelers were just awesome on both sides of the ball the entire game. I'm very, VERY proud of them!

It was a pleasure to have you here this past week. Don't be a stranger, ya hear? :wink02::drink:

Hey HTG.........GO STEEEEEEEELRS!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!

GBMelBlount
01-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks Dojo. Good luck next year.

Dojo Chargerfan
01-11-2009, 08:35 PM
it seemed like every time the momentum MIGHT start to swing and the Chargers were going to come up and make a game out of it, things swung right back to Pitt. That's just what happens when you get up and punch someone in the mouth instead of bracing for a hit. Dick LeBeau for coach of the year!!!

VegasStlrFan
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
classy post, I was ready to unload, lucky i actually read it first. The chargers are good and getting better every year. I have no doubt you will eventually put everything together and get a Trophy.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I hope you guys get one, just to shut to Faiders fans up!!!

Dojo Chargerfan
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
It's just not fair!!!!! Why do you guys get so many championships but we can't even smell ONE!!!???!!! All I want is one before I die and I'll be a happy dead guy.

I can't lie though, I'm really rooting HARD for the Cards. They're the closest version to the Chargers that the NFC has. They've been around for a while and they deserve at least a shot at the SB.

SteelersinCA
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
It's just not fair!!!!! Why do you guys get so many championships but we can't even smell ONE!!!???!!! All I want is one before I die and I'll be a happy dead guy.

I can't lie though, I'm really rooting HARD for the Cards. They're the closest version to the Chargers that the NFC has. They've been around for a while and they deserve at least a shot at the SB.

You should root for the Steelers, you play them next year as well. what is that 4 years in a row. Come on!!!!

43Hitman
01-11-2009, 08:57 PM

I thought for sure I was gonna see the words :banned: under you name. LOL. Classy post bro and thanks for the props. That 3rd quarter was the most dominate football I have ever seen.

PisnNapalm
01-11-2009, 09:02 PM
When I saw the thread title I was about to unleash hell and let slip the dogs of war! But... Your post made me chuckle instead.

I gotta admit though, in the pit of my stomach I had a small knot right after the Bolt's first score.

See ya next year... ;)

sdnunes
01-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Upon the Tivo Quick Rewatch (TQR), Big Ben was awesome and took advantage of every crack and crevice the Chargers gave him. From the pass to Ward at the end of the first half, to the three straight 3rd down conversion passes and then the TD pass to Heath to go up 21-10, to the block on the reverse, he did everything right and the O-line gave him tons of time. I know Willy Parker had a nice day, and the defensive line overpowered the Chargers' O-line a few times, but this game was all about Ben. From being down 10-7 to up 21-10, in two consecutive possessions, that was what won the game. He truly is money when it matters.

Preacher
01-11-2009, 09:06 PM
You sure did a good job getting attention in this thread! :chuckle:

Good classy post.

Stick around. We always like and want good posters around here.

jjpro11
01-11-2009, 10:14 PM
looking forward to a MNF or SNF meeting next year. :drink:

BehindSteelCurtain
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Yea dude stick around if you'd like. I personally, like to hear one's opinion that isn't being biased.

bolthead123
01-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Great game. It sucks to lose but at least we lost the old fashioned way.

We got our asses kicked up and down the field.

Your team plays fast, hard and clean without any cheapshots. I hope your team has another run like it did several seasons ago.

Check out the link below. Charger fans aren't too confused about why we lost this game.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/polls/2009/jan/chargers-poll-postgame-steelers/results/

westcoastransplant
01-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Keep believing. I grew up just outside of Boston and am a huge Red Sox fan. I nrever thought they'd win a championship in my lifetime and I was saying the same thing. I know the Bolts are close. Who knows what will happen next year.

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Your team plays fast, hard and clean without any cheapshots. I hope your team has another run like it did several seasons ago.

Check out the link below. Charger fans aren't too confused about why we lost this game.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/polls/2009/jan/chargers-poll-postgame-steelers/results/

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the board! :drink:

KeiselPower99
01-11-2009, 10:31 PM
It was a good ol fashioned Steelers football game. San Deigo has alot of good players and maybe their chance will come soon.

Shoes
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM

Congrats on a strong finish....and be sure to wax Denver and cry baby Cuttler twice next season!

jjpro11
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
dont feel bad dude.. at least when you the chargers lose you guys can just go outside and relieve stress on the beach. we dont exactly have that luxury up north in pittsburgh and here in cleveland. :thumbsup:

lambertlunaticfan
01-12-2009, 12:15 AM
thats funny..like so many steelers fan,im sure thier first thought when they read the title was."im going to let this person have it"...and my first thought was,"oh,no this aint going to be good",i have to read this........so thanks for the laugh and the good game:tt:I am so lying. It was a dominating performance on the side of the Steelers. The Chargers hung in there but you guys pounded us in the 3rd quarter. The Steelers took the Chargers' weaknesses and exploided them to the tee.

DJfan
01-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Well done Dojo! I have to admit, my charger fan friends are taking it good.

Please come back from time to time.

Galax Steeler
01-12-2009, 03:55 AM

Good game you showed class on this board would like to see you stick around.:drink: