PDA

View Full Version : Carey Davis makes a block!!

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I was amazed and impressed. On the first Parker TD, he made what looked like a good block on Jammer for the TD. But, Jammer did give up on the play faster than the Italian army and retreated to the end zone to touch Parker on the way in.

Other than that Carey Davis was his usual self.

Preacher
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
LOL.

I liked Davis last year. I even liked him parts of this year. But I think we may have a better FB on the roster.

43Hitman
01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
LOL.

I liked Davis last year. I even liked him parts of this year. But I think we may have a better FB on the roster.

I agree. What is that guys name that has been playing in the I-formation lately? I think he is a TE?

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Yeah, Davis was actually holding on the TD by Russell and his couple receptions in the flat for virtually no gain were terrible.

I wont even get into why he shouldnt get the handoff on 4th and goal from the 1. More McHugh please?!?!?!?!

Shoes
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
LOL.

I agree....................................... and Ben made even a better block!

devilsdancefloor
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM
at the goal line i thought he fumbled i was screaming at the tv, but once i realized he did i screamed at it again for him not getting in lol.

steelreserve
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Davis sucked a fat one today. Thankfully, that wasn't a key part of the game and we've got other guys there who can step up.

dolphin
01-11-2009, 10:56 PM
davis is tomlins boy and he has no business being in the nfl. how great is he on kickoff returns. he is pathetic.

cubanstogie
01-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Davis sucked a fat one today. Thankfully, that wasn't a key part of the game and we've got other guys there who can step up.

I agree, that was really my only gripe of the day. Why give it to Davis on 4th and goal when he went down like a cheep hhhhhore every other time he touched the ball. Earlier this year on a play out in the flat on the goal line he did the same thing. For his size he has no power.

Steeldude
01-11-2009, 11:29 PM
then that means davis did one good thing on sunday.

be nearly screwed up when he gave a poor attempt at blocking the DB on russell's TD run.

he also failed to get 2 easy 1st downs. he gets knocked down easier than lendell white :smile:

The Duke
01-12-2009, 12:48 AM
That's what, 4 positive plays by davis this year?

He's the next Kuhn!! :flap:

Get me a real fullback next year steelers

markymarc
01-12-2009, 07:05 AM
This is the only thing that disgusted me yesterday was how much Davis was used. I was happy that McHugh got more playing time though. I can't believe that on 4th and goal they call a hand off to Davis who almost lost the damn ball. Just let McHugh do his thing.