PDA

View Full Version : All Hail the Steelers - A Charger Fan back to do what he promised

MathWiz
01-11-2009, 10:33 PM
:yap::yap::yap:

We'll see come Sunday night. When the Chargers lose in OUR house, will you Bolts fans be back to eat the crowburgers I'm cookin' up for ya?

I will be here but not to eat crow, when watching the Colts game on Saturday Night. I was thinking that what an exciting game this was, I hoped the Chargers would win, but I would still be proud of my team if thay had not, because 5 weeks ago, everyone had wriiten us off.

Now they are here, they have been playing "Win or Go Home" games for five weeks, and they will do their teammates and their city proud reguardless of the outcome.

I hope for clean injury free game.

Charles

Well here I am, it was a great first half, but I don't know if any team can overcome a third quarter like that.

The Steelers D looked good, but the Offense really looked great.

My wife asked, who do we root for now, I said the STEELERS, that way I can say it took the Super Bowl Champions to beat the Chargers.

All Hail the Steelers, and the Road to Tampa.

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~hurley/Pit_SD2.gif

That is a wonderful graphic. Will you make our graphic for the next game?

If your team wins, then yes, but if my team wins, you have to have as much praise for the AFC Championship animation with the Chargers included.

So for Sunday, a toast to you, the Steelers, my Chargers, and a injury free game.

Charles

I will make the new animation tomorrow at work, and I will be around to make you guys and gals some great graphics,

Charles

fansince'76
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for all the graphics you've made this week, Charles. Feel free to stick around here! :drink:

BehindSteelCurtain
01-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Did you see my request for a sig. You have been real generous making all these graphics for us.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah, gotta say only the Charger fans and a couple Cowboy fans came back to face the music. Classy fans.

Thanks for coming around Mathwiz. Good luck after you get #56 back.

hindes204
01-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Class act....thanks for the graphics

tony hipchest
01-11-2009, 10:48 PM
you definitely didnt need to come back to eat crow, as you kept it real and werent offering up any profound predictions.

but you are definitely a welcome member here and were glad you returned. :cheers:

thanks for your generosity to us steelerfans. :thumbsup:

JackHammer
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Cheers :drink: for going out of your way to post this. I'm sure the Chargers will be knocking on the door in the years to come, so good luck, unless you play us of course :wink02: For now though, you guys have to get healthy.

Preacher
01-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Stick around and enjoy! Its a good site. We like good posters around here!

chucoblack&gold
01-11-2009, 11:41 PM
MathWiz = Class Act :hatsoff::thumbsup:

MDSteel15
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Don't you all wish that the Ratbrds fans could be so civil?

Me neither.. I can't stand them sucka's!!!

Shoes
01-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks Charles...and congrats to your team on a strong finish this year. Great work on the graphics!

The Duke
01-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Once again, you're the best bolts fan we've had here

Keep coming back man, we appreciate classy fans, and your graphics are amazing :thumbsup:

good luck to the bolts next season

markymarc
01-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Major kudos to you for coming back. By the way, excellent job on the pictures.

NJarhead
01-12-2009, 09:15 AM
You're a class act Charles. :thumbsup:
:drink:

DACEB
01-12-2009, 09:17 AM
you are definitely a welcome member here and were glad you returned. :cheers:

thanks for your generosity to us steelerfans. :thumbsup:

that's what this is all about, great posts good spirits!:drink:

TackleMeBen
01-12-2009, 09:27 AM
do you think he could teach the raven,titan, and pats fan some manners??lol

thanks for the cool signature you made me.. it has already made the jets fan mad:thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
01-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Way to man up Mathwiz, much props to you!

Stlrs4Life
01-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks, and best wishes to you and the Chargers.

memphissteelergirl
01-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Ya got style, Charles! :wink02:

Good luck to the Chargers in the off-season...may your guys be back to full speed and strength next fall!

:drink:

When Lightning Strikes
01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
charles, what bolts board are you from...?

At least we lost to a good team like the Steelers and not the Donkos or the Colts...

GO STEELERS!! :tt03:

4G63
01-12-2009, 10:58 AM
do you think he could teach the raven,titan, and pats fan some manners??lol

thanks for the cool signature you made me.. it has already made the jets fan mad:thumbsup:

We're around....you just have type legibly and sound like you didn't drool on your SAT test!! :wink02: :chuckle:

TackleMeBen
01-12-2009, 11:00 AM
We're around....you just have type legibly and sound like you didn't drool on your SAT test!! :wink02: :chuckle:
well, we are glad to see that you came out from under your rock..lol..:chuckle:

HometownGal
01-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Charles - you rock! :getdown: :banana:

You've been great to have here at SF and we really do hope you and some of the other cool Bolts fans will either stick around or come back to visit once in a while! :drink:

Keep those awesome graphics coming - you are so gifted! :applaudit::hatsoff:

SteelWolf62
01-12-2009, 11:04 AM
You're a classy dude MathWiz. I'm sure when we see ya next year, we'll be talking again.

MathWiz
01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
charles, what bolts board are you from...?

At least we lost to a good team like the Steelers and not the Donkos or the Colts...

GO STEELERS!! :tt03:

Just the official one: forums.chargers.com

I think fan run forums are a little easier to deal with than the officail one.

Charles