PDA

View Full Version : anyone see that new brownsfan board? LMAO!

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 06:04 PM
its obviously a group therapy project of the 12 step program to:

a) assist browneye fans coming out of the closet and

b) an anger management technique helping them vent their fustrations against the mighty steelers.

ive heard that roll play can be theraputic but im not sure this is the road they want to "go down".

it definitely appears that they are delving deeper into the "black hole" of denial and shame.

oh well, it must be their call to duty.................the booty duty.:busted:

SteelerzGirl
12-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Do you have a link, hon, or is it their old board redesigned?

clevestinks
12-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Those guys are pathetic, and almost comical!

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Do you have a link, hon, or is it their old board redesigned?
lol i cant remember in which thread for sure but uk candy bee (the only brown fan to actually post here) put it up in the smack forum.

i think its in 'clowns week unedited"

BlitzburghRockCity
12-23-2005, 08:49 PM
the board is so pointless and ridiculous they cant even get a real software format to run it cuz nobody has the intelligence to do so :rofl:

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 09:19 PM
the board is so pointless and ridiculous they cant even get a real software format to run it cuz nobody has the intelligence to do so :rofl::rofl: its true!:rofl:

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2005, 09:24 PM
its obviously a group therapy project of the 12 step program to:

a) assist browneye fans coming out of the closet and

b) an anger management technique helping them vent their fustrations against the mighty steelers.

ive heard that roll play can be theraputic but im not sure this is the road they want to "go down".

it definitely appears that they are delving deeper into the "black hole" of denial and shame.

oh well, it must be their call to duty.................the booty duty.:busted:

It's a sign the Clowns Fans Need Anger Management. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted:

UK CANDY BEE
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
I noticed that no one provided the link to the site, so allow me........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

I have posted it in a few other threads, but you may not have seen them !!

Happy to be of service........... unless it will just get deleted ........... in which case ...........

Bite me ............ KILLJOY !!

Can't you take a joke ??

tony hipchest
12-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Can't you take a joke ??

the joke is your fellow brownbretheren who post on and talk about that site every day, yet anxiously await for straight steelerfans to post on an obvious h0m0br0wn board.

simply pathetic! keep jocking that site though if it makes you feel your team sucks less. lol.

CASTEEL
12-24-2005, 01:19 AM
My wife loves the color choices..... so they've definatley got the female touch!

I just don't get why someone has gone to the trouble... it does take some work to create that site. Does that loser have nothing better to do... really???

His obsession (I'm assuming it's a he) with creating a site devoted to portraying Steelers and their fans as homosexuals is quite a study in human psychology. All of that built up hatred, WOW.

The fact that he (again I'm assuming it's a he) is using such an anonymous format as the internet to let his gay side out says volumes .... I hope we don't have another Jeffrey Dahmer on our hands.

Pathetic... really!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 01:27 AM
you know its funny how people have nothing better to do than come raid another site just to get banned..

what is it some kind of accomplishment to waste all that time signing up, only to have all your threads and posts deleted??

Steelerbabe28
12-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Oh, my god. You guys need a sense of humor. You guys are talking about the gay steeler site, right? That was creative , someone really dont like the Steelers to use their time to make a site like that. Has anyone even posted there yet?

Hey Steelersgirl. Its good to see another girly girl in here to talk football with.

Tony hipchest, what the hell were you thinking with that screen name? Thats almost as bad as steel chin.

CASTEEL
12-24-2005, 11:36 AM
I'm sorry, but I just don't think that site is funny. I don't see the humor in some teenage homophobic creation. I have a sense of humor, and a bit of intelligence (small bit, but a bit). I appreciate good humor, of which the easy insult that "you suck dick" does not fall into.
Maybe I'm just an old fart..... but that childish shit just does not make me laugh....

GO STEELERS!!!