PDA

View Full Version : Browns fans on suicide watch

jjpro11
01-12-2009, 01:20 AM
really lousy time to be a browns fan... and i live in the heart of it. :tt02::flap:

MasterOfPuppets
01-12-2009, 01:27 AM
was you going somewhere with this ??? :popcorn:

jjpro11
01-12-2009, 01:38 AM
one of their hated rivals will play in the super bowl and they just finished a season from hell.

CB1977
01-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm, that's funny. The last time I knew, I and a lot of other Browns fans weren't really contemplating suicide.

Yes pro, we just finished a season from hell but ya know, there are many other positive things you can think about besides football. Sure, we'd LOVE to have a super bowl bound team but it just hasn't happened to us since we've been back (in 1999) and I really don't see it happening for a few more years, at least.

As far as having one of our "hated rivals" playing in the Super Bowl...it's the lesser of two evils to a Browns fan. We're not sure who we dislike more; Pittsburgh or Baltimore. I think as a Browns fan, I will be rooting for your Steelers. Not because I like them or anything like that. It's just that any team that has any association at all with Art Modell is a number one enemy to us.

So, as far as suicide?? Naw, you can't get rid of us that easily. We're too loyal of a fanbase to do that to ourselves.

Just my two cents worth. :drink:

jjpro11
01-12-2009, 05:55 PM
just a little rubbin'.. thats all. i just know a lot of browns fans would like to forget about football right now. but you guys will be back again next year, loyal as usual.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-12-2009, 06:35 PM
really lousy time to be a browns fan... and i live in the heart of it. :tt02::flap:

I live near Youngstown Ohio. tell me about it.

Polamalu43
01-12-2009, 09:03 PM
How many have already jumped off bridges?

revefsreleets
01-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Hmmm...I posted a couple things about this in the NFL forum. No need to post in "blast Furnace" because their's no real counterpoint to even argue.

steeler chick
01-12-2009, 09:42 PM
:chuckle: Hi there JJPro11........................I live in the heart of Browns country too........well if you call Canton Browns country................I hear it EVERY:blah:day of my life:banging: believe me it gets OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pissed: every time i wear my Steeler gear anywhere all i hear is crap:poop: maybe some day they will know what it feels like to have a winning season:rofl::laughing::chuckle::laughing:what ever!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway//////////////////////here we go steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!beat some ratbird butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB1977
01-13-2009, 08:21 AM
You know...
The Browns actually have an established club tradition that's commendable and the Browns fans I know personally are good people. On the one hand it sucks that they suck the way they do, but on the other hand they're in our division, so I have to wish all my good luck mojo to the Steelers.
It's easy to stick by a team that wins, but much harder to stick by one that's in a funk. My hat's off to the Browns fans. :hatsoff:

As a member of one of the Browns Backers clubs here in Northeast Ohio, hats off to you for a great post.

Thank you! :hatsoff:

Oh, BTW...PLEASE beat the Ravens!! I do not want to see them in the Super Bowl!!!

rbryan
01-13-2009, 09:17 AM
All the Browns fans I know personally are good people. Every fanbase has it's share of jerkoffs, the internet seems to bring out the worst in some people.

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Lots of Brownie fans feeling sorry for themselves and crying in their beer...

this has easily become the season from hell being a Cleveland Browns' fan.

The Balt vs Pitt AFC championship game is vomit inducing

Its really hard to watch.... And it hurts even more to think how far we are behind in the division

I actually feel sick as I watch the concluding moments of the Steelers game as team after team I rooted against this weekend continues to advance on.

As a football fan, I'm almost considering giving up all together. I will never root for the Steelers or the Ravens yet one of these two teams are going to the Super Bowl. I am sick to my stomach about it.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=3757308&p=1

CB1977
01-13-2009, 02:23 PM
You're loving this way too much, aren't you Killer?

Hey...I'm wishing your team well.

Don't I get a :hatsoff: or a :drink: or something????? :wave:

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 02:38 PM
You're loving this way too much, aren't you Killer?

I love me some of "the sweet taste of the tears of unfathomable sadness" .

:tt02: