PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Tickets

the_king_from_leon
01-12-2009, 06:01 AM
From previous experience does anyone know how much it will roughly cost for a ticket in the run up to the game? I am starting to plan to see if I have enough $$$ to make it over to the US for that weekend if needs be!

BehindSteelCurtain
01-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Its usually about 3,000 a ticket. Around that price range.

NJarhead
01-12-2009, 06:26 PM
sooo tempting.....

the_king_from_leon
01-13-2009, 10:20 AM
I know its still seeming like a good idea even if it will cost me nearly 2 months wages!

XxKnightxX
01-14-2009, 03:16 PM
ASK MIKE TICE LOLLLLL

NJarhead
01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I know its still seeming like a good idea even if it will cost me nearly 2 months wages!

Wife let me spend the money on the AFCCG tix and she was still smiling when I picked up my new (used) truck yesterday. I don't want to push my luck. :chuckle:

the_king_from_leon
01-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Wife let me spend the money on the AFCCG tix and she was still smiling when I picked up my new (used) truck yesterday. I don't want to push my luck. :chuckle:

Yeah I think you cant really push it that much more!

the_king_from_leon
01-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Sorry to revive this thread, but does anyone know of a way to get them closer to face value? Just with the flights from London to get to Tampa etc its going to kill my savings!

steelersgirl43
01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
I got mine at face value ($800 each). But only because I'm a season ticket holder and we won the SB ticket lottery this year (praise Jesus!). I feel like it's gonna be really hard to find them for less than 2 grand.

lilyoder6
01-19-2009, 07:11 PM
if u don't get them from the team ala lottery or a real real good friend of a player or personel... i highly doubt u get any ticket at face value

the_king_from_leon
01-20-2009, 05:04 AM
Thats kind of what im thinking but youve got to hope that theres someone out there who doesnt want to make money on their spare rather go along with a massive fan......unlikely but you never know

TampaSteelerFan
01-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey guys... if any of you end up coming to Tampa for the game and want good lodging on the cheap let me know!! I'm one of the many Steeler fans here in Tampa Bay and can't wait for the Nation to start filing into town!

steelersfanman92
01-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I got this in an email from the steelers and the prices seem pretty reasonable from what I heard some people are spending on tickets http://www.groupminder.com/cstCollAthTrv/catsite/09Steelers/home.cfm?evtId=232&entId=45&pakId=1333

Preacher
01-20-2009, 10:23 PM
I got this in an email from the steelers and the prices seem pretty reasonable from what I heard some people are spending on tickets http://www.groupminder.com/cstCollAthTrv/catsite/09Steelers/home.cfm?evtId=232&entId=45&pakId=1333

Got that too...

but you gotta read this disclaimer: Game tickets are not included in Steelers travel packages. If you have not obtained tickets through the lottery or from other sources, we will be happy to refer you to our preferred ticket company.

lilyoder6
01-20-2009, 10:45 PM
those packages just get u to the city and to the stadium.. they are pointless if u don't have tickets

the_king_from_leon
01-21-2009, 05:41 AM
Yeah saw that am trying to get a ticket still but most of them its very hard from the UK as I cannot go and meet the guy/girl to check if the tickets are legitimate

Tagg67
01-21-2009, 07:25 AM
I have seen them online from ticketing places starting at around $1700 and up. The seats are way up in the stands, but I don't care. I will still be in the stadium and seeing my Steelers play. I live in Tampa so I didn't have to worry about flights and hotel prices.

Good luck on tickets and hopefully I will see you at the game.

Tagg

the_king_from_leon
01-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Fingers crossed I will see you at the game tagg, still probably doubt I will have anything set this week though!

TheSteelCurtain
01-21-2009, 01:08 PM
^^^^ Im with you on that. I wanna go to the game. Im willing to spend 3500. Just cant find anyone else thats down to spend that kinda cash.

So im considering driving to Tampa even without superbowl tickets or Station Square.

You should atleast make it to Pittsburgh for the game. I know thats kinda dumb to fly to the US to watch a game on TV but thats the 2nd best place.

Im pretty sure i heard your crazy ass on the radio before the bengals game while i was tailgating.

the_king_from_leon
01-22-2009, 05:29 AM
^^^^ Im with you on that. I wanna go to the game. Im willing to spend 3500. Just cant find anyone else thats down to spend that kinda cash.

So im considering driving to Tampa even without superbowl tickets or Station Square.

You should atleast make it to Pittsburgh for the game. I know thats kinda dumb to fly to the US to watch a game on TV but thats the 2nd best place.

Im pretty sure i heard your crazy ass on the radio before the bengals game while i was tailgating.

Naaa that was this guy, he's been going to every stadium watching a game in each, came to Heinz field twice and saw the steelers 5 times on his trip. I was tailgating before the game not on the radio!

www.adamsfootballtrip.com

Yeah I was tempted to fly out to the Burgh for the game but think it would be cheaper to fly down to Tampa for it.......still may save the bucks and come out for another couple of games next year!