PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Ravens vs STEELERS AFC CHAMPS GAME

steeler dude
01-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi all ! this will be my first Steelers game in Pittsburgh ! I have been to many Steelers games all over the country but I am making the pilgrimage this week starting Friday.I will be coming from Memphis ,TN .and we are staying at the Holiday INN near Carson st. about 1.8 mi from Heinz Field . here are my questions 1. where is a nice friendly bar Steelers bar ? 2. If you dont have a parking pass are the pay lots close to the stadium ? and what time does tailgating start ? thanks a lot to anyone with some info GO STEELERS ! :tt::tt03::tt02::banging:

TailgateMel
01-12-2009, 12:59 PM
1. Every bar in Pittsburgh is a Steelers Bar..
2. There are only a few lots that you can tailgate in the day of the game that aren't pre-sold. Blue 7G and Blue 7J are two of them...
3. Lots open 5 hours before gametime, that would be 1:30 PM for Sunday... I would recomend if you don't have a pre-sold parking pass that you get to the lot 90 to 120 minutes early to get in line to park.

gweaver61
01-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi,
I'm coming out to Pittsburgh Saturday solo and would like to meet some cool fans to hang out and maybe tailgate with before the game. Gotta be something my gf would be cool with, lol. I can chip in some cash or bring something.

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2009, 11:42 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31273