PDA

View Full Version : Worst NFL fans?

zsheik22
01-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Im going to have to go with the Eagles.

It's pretty sad when your own QB doesnt even like the fanbase, haha. I cant believe year after year they attempt to chase him out of there. I hope he leaves and they end up with another detmer brother/son for years to come.

Dont mind the players, but the fans make me sick. Complete scumbags.

Hammer67
01-12-2009, 12:57 PM
It depends on how you define "worst". If you are talking fan loyalty, then the Eagles are NOT the worst. I would say maybe the Jaguars as they rarely sell out their stadium....

If you are basing it on worst = obnoxious...I would say New England.

zsheik22
01-12-2009, 01:01 PM
It depends on how you define "worst". If you are talking fan loyalty, then the Eagles are NOT the worst. I would say maybe the Jaguars as they rarely sell out their stadium....

If you are basing it on worst = obnoxious...I would say New England.

Yeah, i'm going for most obnoxious. I dont mind the Pats fans too much because they're limited from what I've seen. The Eagles fans just really rub me the wrong way. I watched Deion Sanders trashtalk them when he was interviewing Mcnabb after a game. It was pretty damn funny how riled up he got them.

Moon huh? Right across the river ;)

VTsteel
01-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Yes, the Patriot fans are the most obnoxious. You should've seen what it was like around here when the Red-Sox won the World Series too.

fansince'76
01-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Pats* fans, and after the display of rampant over-the-top trolling by them on this board after we lost that game in late December (when not one of the gutless chickensh*ts seemed to have jack to say before the game), I'd now put Titans fans a very close second. Glad the overrated bunch of chumps got punked by the Ravens.

Crow-Magnon
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Any fans that boo Santa and pelt him with snowballs, AND have a 3-cell lock-up in the bottom of their stadium (they did at the Vet) have to be listed among the worst. :laughing:

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
ESPN already did the work for us. They rated all 32 team's fanbase.

Guess who got number 1?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

:tt03:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Yes, the Patriot fans are the most obnoxious. You should've seen what it was like around here when the Red-Sox won the World Series too.

I have to give the nod to the Bungal Fans....they are obnoxious even though they have had one winning season in the last 17 years!!!

New England is 2nd on my list...At least the Cheatriots have Wins to fall back on...(even if they are tainted).

KYMDFAN
01-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Patriots fans didn't exist until after 2001...

MasterOfPuppets
01-12-2009, 01:20 PM
all i have to say is visit some of the other team boards, and you'll find out. the iggles are by far the most ignorant, crude, douchebags i've seen so far.

KYMDFAN
01-12-2009, 01:20 PM
I have to disagree with that ESPN list on the sole basis that I find Dolphins fans to be very good natured and intelligent. I think they don't deserve to be that low.

I do agree with the Cardinals being last. At work(I monitor the news), I do a lot of Phoenix market shows and there seems to be hardly any coverage of their run. I mean seriously they may mention it a little during sports but that is it.

I have done Philadelphia, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New York shows where during the playoffs everything else takes a back seat on news coverage.

Rek
01-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Worst Fans (In Terms Of Biggest A$$bags):
1. New England Patriots
2. Tennessee Titans
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Cleveland Browns

Worst Fans (In Terms Of Biggest Fair-Weather Fans/Bandwagoners)
1. New England Patriots
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. NY Jets
5. Tennessee Titans

Fans I Just Feel Bad For
1. Detroit Lions
2. Oakland Radiers
3. Cincinnati Bengals :flap:
4. Seattle Seahawks :flap::flap: (All went downhill since XL)
5. Buffalo Bills

KYMDFAN
01-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I have you know that my ass has never been in a bag nor will it ever end up in one. I like to air it out a little :p

Rek
01-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I have you know that my ass has never been in a bag nor will it ever end up in one. I like to air it out a little :p

:rofl:

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
From being from Jersey, I can tell you the most fair weather fans in the world are the superbowl champion GIANTS FANS!!!

They are so persuaded by the Media it is insane. I remember all i could hear 4 years back was ahhhhh crap we need to get rid of Eli for some picks, Keep warner get rid of COUGHLIN, Tiki is the best thing since jesus christ.

Then they win the superbowl ... Eli is better then Peyton!, Warner suck, Coughlin is the best coach ever, screw Tiki we hate him!

It baffles me how a fanbase which had no faith in there team, all of a sudden try to put up a front like they were riding these tough times out with Coughlin in company, when the MAN WAS ALMOST FIRED AND EVERY GIANTS FAN WAS CELEBRATING FOR IT!!

I HATE I HATE I HATE GIANTS FANS!!! :banging:

steelreserve
01-12-2009, 01:54 PM
After living in Philly for a few months during last football season, I've got to say their fans had the most sour, defeatist attitude I've ever seen, and for no good reason that I could tell. Even the radio pump-up spots were like, "If we have our best game of the season, maybe we can keep it close against New England." And this is when they were like 6-5 and definitely still in the playoff hunt!

I mean, even 49ers fans had a more positive outlook than these people. They just expect the Eagles to let them down every year. The few that I still keep in touch with didn't even sound like they were too excited to make the playoffs; they were just like, "Ahh, we'll probably lose anyway." Just negative all around.

On the other hand, Eagles fans seem perfectly pleasant to fans of most other teams, especially the Steelers, so I don't think too poorly of them, I just think they're weird.

The worst fans in terms of being obnoxious to me?
1. Patriots fans
2. Raiders fans
3. Cowboys fans
3a. Packers fans

Worst fans in terms of abandoning their team when they aren't winning:
1. Cardinals fans
2. Seahawks fans
3. Jaguars fans

MasterOfPuppets
01-12-2009, 02:09 PM
On the other hand, Eagles fans seem perfectly pleasant to fans of most other teams, especially the Steelers, go to the iggles board, introduce yourself as a steeler fan.....let us know how it works out.....i've already seen it done, bin laden probably would've been treated better....:coffee:

Edman
01-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Bad Loyalty and support: Jaguars. And it's not even close.

Obnoxiousness: Tie between Patriots and Cowboys. Titans pulled within a close second with their bullshit this year. Thanks for reminding me why the Oilers/Tits franchise sucks so bad.

Bandwagoneers: Patriot fans win this. Hands down.

Bitterness: Browns, Bengals, Eagles, and the Seahawks.

HometownGal
01-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Titans. Not only are the majority of them obnoxious douchebags, just like Pats* fans in 2000, they didn't even know they had a team until this season.

X-Terminator
01-12-2009, 02:36 PM
The Tits fans really stepped up in the douchebag department after "Towelgate", but Pats* fans are still the biggest, wettest sacks of douche in all of sports, not just the NFL.

CB1977
01-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Worst NFL fans, in my opinion, are the Patriots.

memphissteelergirl
01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Worst Fans (In Terms Of Biggest A$$bags):
1. New England Patriots
2. Tennessee Titans
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Cleveland Browns

Worst Fans (In Terms Of Biggest Fair-Weather Fans/Bandwagoners)
1. New England Patriots
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. NY Jets
5. Tennessee Titans

Fans I Just Feel Bad For
1. Detroit Lions
2. Oakland Radiers
3. Cincinnati Bengals :flap:
4. Seattle Seahawks :flap::flap: (All went downhill since XL)
5. Buffalo Bills

I'd say these lists are pretty accurate, except my order for a$$bag fans would be:

1. Dallas
2. Philadelphia
3. New England
4. Baltimore
5.Tennessee

Rek
01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
The Tits fans really stepped up in the douchebag department after "Towelgate", but Pats* fans are still the biggest, wettest sacks of douche in all of sports, not just the NFL.

If you're talking all sports, than I think it would be a four-way tie with RedSox/Celtics/Pats/Red Wings - Why are all the Boston teams full of arrogant jackoff supporters?

steelersfanman92
01-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Living in Indy I have to say that they are the worst fans, the only time you see jerseys are on modays after a win you never see them during the offseason and most of the time the only player people can name is peyton and that is only because of the comercials. They have to be some of the most fairweather fans in the NFL

The Patriot
01-12-2009, 03:18 PM
If you're talking all sports, than I think it would be a four-way tie with RedSox/Celtics/Pats/Red Wings - Why are all the Boston teams full of arrogant jackoff supporters?

:sofunny:

Hey, at least we're not self-hating!

NJarhead
01-12-2009, 03:33 PM

You're the only exception within about 150 miles of ..... yourself. :chuckle:

Rek
01-12-2009, 03:35 PM

Sorry man. You are one of the few exceptions to the rule. Classy Mass./Boston fans are rare and I forgot a few good ones were on this board. My apologies.

zsheik22
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
I wouldnt say the Sox fans dont have class at all. I remember when they had someone who was mentally retarded sing the national anthem. I guess he was having a bit of a hard time, and the whole stadium sang with him. It was actually pretty heart warming and made me respect the fans a bit more. I do hate the Sox though, I only like the Yankees because of my hatred for the Sox and most things Boston. Go Pirates?...lol?

On that note, this thread took off and some of these answers are fantastic, haha. This is really football only though.

Dolphins fans abandon their team bad. I remember about 4 seasons ago I went down there and Dolphins fans were getting boo'd at their own stadium by throngs of steeler fans, haha.

I forgot about the jets, they're bad fairweather fans. Favre goes to NYJ and they love him. He takes the Franchise from 4 wins to 8, and they want to murder him. He got hurt and they all said he was acting... meanwhile the poor guy has a torn bicep.

Philly still reigns supreme. How can your own starting QB who holds your team together not even like the fans???? OUCH!

steelreserve
01-12-2009, 03:54 PM
go to the iggles board, introduce yourself as a steeler fan.....let us know how it works out.....i've already seen it done, bin laden probably would've been treated better....:coffee:

Weird. When I lived there, I would wear my Roethlisberger or Ward jersey around all the time, and most people gave me nothing but encouragement, or if not, at least they were neutral. It was pretty common to hear things along the lines of, "As long as you're not a Giants fan or a Cowboys fan, I've got no problem with you; Steelers are legit." It was definitely rare to catch any shit over it.

NJarhead
01-12-2009, 04:03 PM
go to the iggles board, introduce yourself as a steeler fan.....let us know how it works out.....i've already seen it done, bin laden probably would've been treated better....:coffee:

:rofl: That bad huh?

devilsdancefloor
01-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Patriots fans didn't exist until after 2001...

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit: :applaudit::tt03:

i'd have to say the bungels fans

BrandonCarr39
01-12-2009, 04:13 PM
That's easy-Eagles fans. It's not that they cheer other teams' injuries, but they have the nerve to do so in VISITING stadiums as well. When they were in TX Stadium in '07, for example, they started chanting "E-A-G-L-E-S" when a couple of our players went down.

PAMillerGrrl83
01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Indy does have fair weather fans, my husbands uncle is probably the worst. He loves em when they win and hates em when they loose.

revefsreleets
01-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Man, this is a tough one.

The Eagles are easily the rudest, but they know football, so you have to give them some props.

Pats fans are the most arrogant, and as someone stated earlier, there weren't many of them BEFORE the Super Bowls, now they are like a plague of locust. Bandwagoners all.

Bengals fans are the most misguided, because they continually stand behind the most corrupt regime in the NFL. They have a reputation on gameday second ony to the Raiders for being assholes in their stadium.

Raiders fans are a class(less) all their own.

Jags fans are just stupid. They know nothing about the game off football, so it's a stadium full of ignorant drunk rednecks. Yikes.

MDSteel15
01-13-2009, 09:34 AM
OK, I live in the DC/Baltimore metro are(unfortunately) and I know poeple who are fans of the Steelers, Gayvens, Bungals, Deadskins, Cowgirls, Eagles, Giants, Bears, Vikings, Chefs, Chargers, Jets, Cheatriots, Raiders, Seachickens, Faguars, Dolphins, 49ers, Packers, Colts, etc etc....... The WORST fans ever are the Jets, Redskins, Ravens, Eagles and Cowboys!!!!!

1a. Eagles - they hate their team win or lose and all they do is bitch! And they know 2 players on the team..... McScabb, Dawkins, Westbrook and the other guy! LoL
1b. Redskins - read 1a.... but they know Randel El, Portis, Cooley and Campbell.....
2. Jets - these are the dumbest fans and most fareweather fans I've ever met! (just watch the draft each year)
3. Cowboys - fans are obnoxious... "Only the Cowboys exist if the world, they are America's team!" Horse sh@&!!!!
4. Ravens - again, fareweather and bandwagon riders! Most don't know much other than Ray and Ed and now Joe Flacco!
5. Patriots - where were you all in 85 when they were getting pounded by the Bears? Now you are hi and mighty...... PLEASE!

BrandonCarr39
01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
1a. Eagles - they hate their team win or lose and all they do is bitch! And they know 2 players on the team..... McScabb, Dawkins, Westbrook and the other guy! LoL

Here's what I find laughable about them...

1) They booed McNabb on draft day b/c they wanted Ricky Williams instead(i.e. that doped up RB).

2) They booed Jeff Garcia in that '06 Carolina game(the game that springboarded their late run that year) when he was having an INCREDIBLE game b/c they wanted AJ Feeley in there instead. Somehow, they thought Feeley was Joe Montana. When all was said and done when Garcia left, they cried like heck for him not to leave.

3) To them, beating the Dallas Cowboys, or even *trying their best*(albeit coming up short) in the playoffs et al is THEIR Super Bowl. The 31-28 loss to New England with Feeley under center in '07 is a prime example.(of course, they keep forgetting how an injury-plagued, albeit bickering Ravens team took the Pats to the wire the week after as well)

4) They cheer other teams' injuries not only in their stadium, but in VISITING stadiums as well.

5) They constantly obsess over a playmaking #1 wideout, when, in fact, as history shows with various successful teams it's pretty overrated(i.e. the Parcells Giants team that won Super Bowls).

T.Richardson
01-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Patriots fans. I didnt see very many in the past, now there are a bunch of them.

Sharkissle29
01-15-2009, 02:01 PM

The Eagles are easily the rudest, but they know football, so you have to give them some props.

Pats fans are the most arrogant, and as someone stated earlier, there weren't many of them BEFORE the Super Bowls, now they are like a plague of locust. Bandwagoners all.

Bengals fans are the most misguided, because they continually stand behind the most corrupt regime in the NFL. They have a reputation on gameday second ony to the Raiders for being assholes in their stadium.

Jags fans are just stupid. They know nothing about the game off football, so it's a stadium full of ignorant drunk rednecks. Yikes.

They want McNabb out and look what hes doing? Yea, they know football alright.

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Being one that travels to all of my Steeler games.. I have to say the WORST experience I have had was with Browns fans, they were relentless. Have been that way for years... Driving through Cleveland to get to Pittsburgh I get all kinds of dirty looks from my Steeler Jeep.....

The best experience, this year was in Cincinnati.. Those fans were open and welcoming the whole day...

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2009, 06:01 PM

Jags fans are just stupid. They know nothing about the game off football, so it's a stadium half full of ignorant drunk rednecks. Yikes.
thought i'd fix that.....:chuckle:

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 12:01 PM
It's mind-numbing how much sleep you guys lose over the Patriots. There's plenty of valid (i.e.,winning teams) competition for the sports dollar up there these days. I live in Houston and despite often having mediocre baseball teams (and park not as nice as PNC), the Astros still draw around 38-40K every game. Why? Because its a good baseball town.
The Patriots will never be the Red Sox in New England....period, no matter how many SB's they win. Why's that so hard to figure out? The Mario Lemieux Penguins didn't surpass the Steelers in popularity after winning a couple Stanley Cups either.

X-Terminator
01-16-2009, 12:05 PM
It's mind-numbing how much sleep you guys lose over the Patriots. There's plenty of valid (i.e.,winning teams) competition for the sports dollar up there these days. I live in Houston and despite often having mediocre baseball teams (and park not as nice as PNC), the Astros still draw around 38-40K every game. Why? Because its a good baseball town.
The Patriots will never be the Red Sox in New England....period, no matter how many SB's they win. Why's that so hard to figure out? The Mario Lemieux Penguins didn't surpass the Steelers in popularity after winning a couple Stanley Cups either.

After all of the bullshit I personally have had to endure from Pats* fans over the past 8 years, the entire New England region could sink into the Atlantic today and I wouldn't give a shit. I even have a policy that any Pats* fan gets put on ignore on sight, with The Patriot being the lone exception. I hate them that much. I don't hate the Titties, Bungles, Cowgirls or Rats and their fans nearly as much as I hate the Pats* and their fans. Not even close.

Dino 6 Rings
01-16-2009, 12:06 PM
The fans of the team who's stadium we have taken over in every one of our Away games.

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
LOL @ "all the bullshit I personally have had to endure." What the hell does that even mean? Notify Bill Clinton; maybe he'll be able to "feel your pain." Til then, let's get the "classy" fans to print up some more Bernard Pollard T-Shirts.

X-Terminator
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL @ "all the bullshit I personally have had to endure." What the hell does that even mean? Notify Bill Clinton; maybe he'll be able to "feel your pain." Til then, let's get the "classy" fans to print up some more Bernard Pollard T-Shirts.

Coming from a fan of the least classiest franchise in the NFL.

If you're going to attempt to make fun of what I said, then the least you can do is quote me. But thanks for proving my point anyway.

Off to the bozo bin with you!

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Printing T Shirts to celebrate a players career-threatening injury while calling another fan base "least classiest." I think we have a winner.

Still waiting arrival of my Roethlisberger/motorcycle accident jersey.

fansince'76
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Printing T Shirts to celebrate a players career-threatening injury while calling another fan base "least classiest." I think we have a winner.

Comparing a life-threatening injury to a knee injury, despite the sports media acting like a frigging president died when that particular knee injury occurred is really an invalid one to make. Besides, the thread topic really doesn't have as much to do with being "classy" as it has more to do with being a collective bunch of whiny douchebags. Congrats on very successfully reinforcing that opinion! :thumbsup:

:coffee:

TeeJay
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM

Until it arrives....F O A D.

HometownGal
01-16-2009, 01:41 PM

http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/pot-kettle.jpg

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats on spelling douchebags correctly. Lots of people get that wrong. Should be two words, though.
Look, I'm new to the board and I come here cuz I think Steelers are an incredible organization with some of the best fans in football. Three Head Coaches in like 40 years...that's mind-boggling to me. Great teams year after year, replacing players, coaches; and they just keep rolling along. Every franchise in football aspires to be the Steelers. I just seems I know Indy and Jets fans that don't hate on the Patriots as much as my Steeler friends. Either way, a little jousting's OK for any message board. But I do think the Pollard T Shirt is unfortunate. Brady's one of the game's great players and he's likely to miss a year-and-a-half because of that hit. It seems the Steeler players think a lot more highly of him as a QB than the fans do.

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Congrats on spelling douchebags correctly. Lots of people get that wrong. Should be two words, though.
Look, I'm new to the board and I come here cuz I think Steelers are an incredible organization with some of the best fans in football. Three Head Coaches in like 40 years...that's mind-boggling to me. Great teams year after year, replacing players, coaches; and they just keep rolling along. Every franchise in football aspires to be the Steelers. I just seems I know Indy and Jets fans that don't hate on the Patriots as much as my Steeler friends. Either way, a little jousting's OK for any message board. But I do think the Pollard T Shirt is unfortunate. Brady's one of the game's great players and he's likely to miss a year-and-a-half because of that hit. It seems the Steeler players think a lot more highly of him as a QB than the fans do.
i doubt that....after all, the steeler players were the true victims of brady and the patsies cheating.....:coffee:

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 03:40 PM
At least Puppets read until the end of my post. I feel accepted now.

Dino 6 Rings
01-16-2009, 03:43 PM
At least Puppets read until the end of my post. I feel accepted now.

so what board do you usually haunt? I've become somewhat "accepted" on the Pats board. Have you and I ever talked over there?

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Pats Fans.com, Boston Globe, before a bunch of 13 year-olds took over.
In any event, good luck this weekend. Things are falling in place for the Steelers to win it all this season, IMO. Nice to be at home when you likely didn't expect to be. Helluva defense and regardless of his lackluster season, I'd still take Roethlisbeger over all but one QB (let ya guess) if I had to win a big game. How Dick LeBeau is not on every owners short list right now is incredible to me. The Pats get pilfered every 2nd season these days.

Dino 6 Rings
01-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Pats Fans.com, Boston Globe, before a bunch of 13 year-olds took over.
In any event, good luck this weekend. Things are falling in place for the Steelers to win it all this season, IMO. Nice to be at home when you likely didn't expect to be. Helluva defense and regardless of his lackluster season, I'd still take Roethlisbeger over all but one QB (let ya guess) if I had to win a big game. How Dick LeBeau is not on every owners short list right now is incredible to me. The Pats get pilfered every 2nd season these days.

Actually, I called Tennessee losing their first game, however I thought it would be the Colts to knock them out, not the Ravens, I did in fact anticipate getting the AFC Title game at home.

As for Dick L, well he had a head coaching job, that didn't go to great, so when came back to Pittsburgh it was understood he had the D-Coordinator job for as long as he wanted, which Tomlin in fact, did make his priority to keep Dick. And he's 71, not too many owners want to give a 71 year old guy a head coaching job.

westcoastransplant
01-16-2009, 06:53 PM

I grew up in Boston and am a Sox fan, I resent that. Actually, I know we've attracted a lot of bandwagon loud mouths over the last few years. But if contending and winning championships means we have to deal with them, I'll put up with it. I use to like the Pats and cheer for them everytime they didn't play the Steelers, but some of the same bandwagoners for the Sox that jumped on the Pats side squashed that. I didn't have as strong a passion for the Pats that I have for the Sox.

Back to the question, I would say Cowboy fans have always iritated me with the whole Americas Team bs. Ravens fans are starting to annoy me too. Look at the Baltimore Sun and the only smack they can bring is how ugly the city of Pittsburgh is. Try discussing football stats and history. Its like talking economics with a 2 year old. Or as one of their colomists responded to a Steelers fan, why let facts get in the way?

SteelTalons
01-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Nobody in the NFL has a bad fan base. Sure there is hate like us hating the Ratbirds. But overall its good. As far as being annoying? The bandwagoners are it, period.

Around here the bandwagon is normally the Patriots, this year it was the Titans. With a little Giants bandwagon on the side.

There is a lot of fairweather Dolphin fans here(after they got back to being decent they came out) along with the handful of Panther fans.

Its like the "cool" thing to do is hate the Steelers around here. :coffee:

Ishkabibble
01-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I live in Houston now and have been to almost every Texan home game since their inaugural. Steeler fans packed Reliant the couple of times they came to town and I'm pretty sure they weren't all from Pittsburgh. They're probably second but likely the only national fan base that can rival Dallas. The Raiders, Redskins; maybe the Dolphins qualify as "others receiving votes." It's the residue of being great in the 70's and consistently good for the next 25 years.

Worst fans: Philly and Oakland. They revel in the fact that the entire football world expects them to act like drunken idiots. And they follow suit accordingly.

CaliStillersFan
01-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Pats and Rats fans are the worst. Remember Patsfans.com last year turned off their forums when they lost, totally classless fan base.

The Patriot
01-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Pats and Rats fans are the worst. Remember Patsfans.com last year turned off their forums when they lost, totally classless fan base.

Patsfans.com & FinHeaven were both hacked into last year and their servers were down for over a week. So, :flipoff: you closet 49ers fan.