PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Question

westcoastransplant
01-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Just bought 2 authentic Steelers jerseys on ebay (they came and they are authentic, not the usual ebay fake authentic). Is it bad luck to wear a new jersey in the middle of the playoffs or should I stick with my Ben jersey I've been wearing for the last few weeks?

Before anyone asks, ones a white Polamalu and the others a black Harrison.

Hammer67
01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Just bought 2 authentic Steelers jerseys on ebay (they came and they are authentic, not the usual ebay fake authentic). Is it bad luck to wear a new jersey in the middle of the playoffs or should I stick with my Ben jersey I've been wearing for the last few weeks?

You make your own luck.....wear them with pride man.

SteelersMongol
01-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Who did you buy from, if you don't mind me asking?

Polamalu43
01-12-2009, 09:06 PM

Not at all.. if you just bought them, i meen why not wear them i would!

westcoastransplant
01-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Not at all.. if you just bought them, i meen why not wear them i would!

I have about 6 others that I have worn throughout the season. These are two additions.

tony hipchest
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
jerseys are meant to be worn, not talked about on an internet forum.

steelreserve
01-13-2009, 12:40 AM
I got a white Hines Ward jersey just before the Super Bowl because I didn't have an away jersey ... needless to say, they won that game, so I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with what you're doing.