PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel it in the air?

cowboykilla
01-12-2009, 06:32 PM
I don't know bout ya'll,but i can. The only way i can describe it, is as a calmness,like right before the storm. I'm not predicting anything,but i'm guessing if your a Steelers fan,the next few weeks are gonna feel pretty damn good.:tt03::tt03: Oh! Can you feel it?:applaudit:

BehindSteelCurtain
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
I think we may be the best team in the playoffs left. Eagles don't scare me, Cardinals don't scare me and the Ratbirds game will be tough but I don't think its anything we can't handle.

steelerstrade
01-12-2009, 06:36 PM
2 words...KILL THEM BIRDS! 2 more wins vs birds teams!

Fire Haley
01-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm just glad we have another week of football to look forward to.

I've been reading the Titans boards and seeing their "48 hrs later and I'm still sick to my stomach" and "If we were the #2 seed would we still be playing?" threads.

Life is good.

jjpro11
01-12-2009, 07:10 PM
1 game away from the super bowl is surreal.

stlrz fan
01-12-2009, 07:13 PM
It's in the air and it feels good. We are confident and should be. The Steelers are peaking!!!!

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Eagles don't scare me.

The eagles D had 8 sacks on us and made us look like a Rag doll. And this is gunna be the 5 time Donovan has been to the NFC Championship game. If he makes it to Tampa you wont wanna be facing him.

jjpro11
01-12-2009, 07:30 PM
The eagles D had 8 sacks on us and made us look like a Rag doll. And this is gunna be the 5 time Donovan has been to the NFC Championship game. If he makes it to Tampa you wont wanna be facing him.

ben couldnt pick up a blitz for shit back then.. he has done a complete 180 on his blitz pickup since the start of the year.. the only thing he seems to still have trouble with is the corner blitz.. it gets to him usually once a game.. but teams cant run that play every down.

KeiselPower99
01-12-2009, 07:33 PM
If we win Sunday I imagine there will be alot of Steeler fans on cloud 9. Ive seen it twice already in my lifetime and to be honest it never gets old.

scsteeler
01-12-2009, 07:35 PM
We've been here before. It's the playoffs and the tension is always up a notch. The only thing that matters is beating the Ravens.
This team has already done more than anyone could reasonably ask of them, so if we're done for the season after this I've got no regrets.

But in the meantime we want this game and they want this game. There can only be one... :helmet:

I agree with you! I really expect the Steelers to win against the ravens and by at least 14 points. The O-line is really playing better now and with FWP running back to his old form it looks to be forming into a good run to the Superbowl. Either Way I will be a Steeler until I die.

:tt:

scsteeler
01-12-2009, 07:37 PM

I disagree with that. I think the Steelers are much better prepared to take the eagles. But taking down the Ratbirds is first.

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I disagree with that. I think the Steelers are much better prepared to take the eagles. But taking down the Ratbirds is first.

Dont get me wrong , i believe that we can take any one in the league. Any given sunday anything can happen. Lets get the ravens baby!!

CanadianSteel
01-12-2009, 09:22 PM
I do have a calmness I must admit.... that will go away about half hour before Kick off when i am a nervous wreck like always...but
I do have a quiet confidence much like 2005.

lilyoder6
01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
this game WILL BE SICK.. one of the better championship games that i have seen in a while.. it be nice to see us play like we did on that monday night and have ben throw 5 td's in the first half..

markymarc
01-13-2009, 06:09 AM
It's great to be alive for another week and the championship game will be a lot of fun to watch. It's going to be a long week before Sunday gets here. Can't wait.