PDA

View Full Version : Holy Geez, just found out the coolest thing

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
I recently got a promotion at work, and found out my new boss is a cousin to Bill Cowher..she said she gets the hookup all the time for tickets, and field passes !!! :D :bouncy: :blurp:

ironcitychef
02-01-2005, 11:30 PM
ah yes, friends of the program. Its priceless!:jammin:

SteelersFever
02-02-2005, 06:41 AM
I wish I knew someone from the Steelers organization! I'm so jealous! http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/hasign.gif

atlsteelers
02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
and give him some advice on how to prepare for a big game. coward sucks, lets throw a fade to plax, let kick a field goal, lets run the ball on first when the d has all 11 men in the box, lets give brady all day to pass, and on and on.
FIRE COWARD - promote russ grim to head coach - he won a big game or two with the redskins maybe it can carry over
I live in atlanta, i am already stuck watching bobby cox blow every year in the playoffs - and since i must of pissed of somebody - i get stuck with coward with as my football coach - at least the braves have one one world series - screw coward
rick

bigbensgirl7
02-02-2005, 02:58 PM
LUCKY GUY...I'm jealous

__________________________________________________ _________________________
GO STEELERS...I still luv ya!!! :hope:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah, im excited for next year..once im in this position for a few months, I'll be checking in with her periodically to remind her how good of a employee I am! :D :bouncy:

clevestinks
02-13-2005, 11:14 AM
What game our WE going too?
Connections, priceless!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-14-2005, 03:02 PM
WE are definatley going to the ratbird game, the browns game, and whatever else i can get my little paws on !! :D