PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Dan...

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 07:01 AM
I took the liberty of pulling a couple of your posts and searching them for signs of this “superior intellect” you keep touting. After removing the pyrrhic nonsense, the patently false, the myriad homosexuality references, and the illogical ad hominem attacks, quite frankly, there simply wasn’t even much to comb through.

(Note: I left the misspellings alone, in order to give you as much material as possible draw any legitimate and relevant arguments from)

Post A:
You and your fellow Stooler slime are "superior" to Browns fans in ONLY ONE CATEGORY, that being the INSIPID DUMBASSES WHO THINK SUPPORTING A CURRENTLY WINNING TEAM EQUALS FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE category !!

Our teams wins, so we MUST be "better" than those other fans whose team lost, and you jerk one another off with that belief. But it disappears in a heartbeat when you try to exhibit your non existant NFL intellect !!

You whine about how my mostly unbiased assessment of Roethlisberger is BS (even though it is shared by nearly every NFL expert with two active brain cells), and in another thread in another forum, try some sort of inadequate quiz in an attempt to once again prove to anyone without blinders on or more than a kindergarten education that you somehow possess ANY actual knowledge of football. Instead, you fail miserably for the umpteenth time because of a mentality that my 7 year old son could match stemming from a shitload of erronieous and illconceived notions which give away the obvious truth that you not only have never played QB (as you claimed), but you probably have never even touched a football !!

So suit, it is REALLY unwise to try and match wits with your MENTAL SUPERIORS. All you keep getting is sonething unpleasant broken off in your ass !!

But being a Stooler fan, you probably ENJOY that, don't you ??

Which means this is the site for you.......... http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

After editing became:

One team wins.

Post B:

Yeah apparently, but you ARE Pissburgh fans, so JUST BARELY !!!

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry, and please don't give me any of the IDIOTIC CRAP about how this is NOT a rivalry, or the TRUE rival is in Balti*****.....this rivaly is USUALLY pretty close, so a break or two here or there COULD be the DIFFERENCE in the game.

As for your QB and what other teams think of him ........... It is kinda tough to have a great deal of regard for a guy who does little more than hand the ball of such a HUGE percentage of the time !! Hell, I COULD DO THAT !! He doesn't audible very well ........or AT ALL for the most part. I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes !!

You MIGHT make the post season, but you'll NEVER win so much as an AFC Championship with PigPen........errr.........sorry.....BigBen taking snaps ......... at least, not until he LEARNS TO PLAY HIS POSITION !!

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far form him, other than showing he can dependably execute a handoff, what great upside has Ben shown so far ??

Perhaps he might grow into a good QB, but Cowher's overall "run, run, then run some more" game plan might never allow it to happen !!

In the meantime, I happened upon a Steeler site all you guys might already be registered at, wasn't my cup of tea, but you guys ought to fit right in ...........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654
(http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654)

Became:

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry…

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far…

I think you are misinterpreting what you believe to be others being “intimidated by your intelligenge" when in fact we are all just appalled at your idiocy, and the proficient way you are able to whip up so much horseshit so quickly.

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 07:56 AM
I took the liberty of pulling a couple of your posts and searching them for signs of this “superior intellect” you keep touting.

I don't "keep touting" anything ........... once again you have it backwards !!

You are the one who claimed (I am not going to bother with a cut and paste here, so I'll recall from memory as best as I can) ...........

"It is fun knowing I am smarter than you" ........... or some such drivel as that !!

YOU started this bit, not me !!

You are sinking FAST suit !!

You cannot even pose a decent question, and you lay the blame for YOUR nonsense at the doorstep of others, among other evidence that you are a halfwit (and even that may be giving you more credit than is warranted !!) .............. shame on you !!"

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 08:01 AM
I don't "leep touting" anything ........... once again you have it backwards !!

You are the one who claimed (I am not going to bother with a cut and paste here, so I'll recall from memory as best as I can) ...........

"It is fun knowing I am smarter than you" ........... or some such drivel as that !!

YOU started this bit, not me !!

You are sinking FAST suit !!

You cannot even pose a decent question, and you lay the blame for YOUR nonsense at the doorstep of others, among other evidence that you are a halfwit (and even that may be giving you more credit than is warranted !!) .............. shame on you !!"
Sinking? I've got you on the ropes...your whole thesis behind this inane "Can't ask a question" lies with the primary role of a NT being different than a DE in the 3-4, when all 3 share the same PRIMARY role, and you know it to be true.

Stop deflecting...back up your bullshit.

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Go for the knock out punch Suit! Hit him where it hurts! In his small little football mind!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Sinking? I've got you on the ropes...your whole thesis behind this inane "Can't ask a question" lies with the primary role of a NT being different than a DE in the 3-4, when all 3 share the same PRIMARY role, and you know it to be true.

Quite the contrary, I know you are a dumbass who obviously missed the fact that I already addressed your misguided notion that all 3 of them are more or less corks in a bottle.

Tell that crap to any NT in the league and he'll likely laugh his ass off at you, kinda like I have been doing !!

So you may continue with this inane insistence that you are a football guru, or whatever it is you are claiming to be, but save it for some lobotomy patient who can't see through it and tell what a boob you are !!

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Go for the knock out punch Suit! Hit him where it hurts! In his small little football mind!

This fight is already over, and he knows it. I'm going to play some Xbox and get ready for the game...

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 08:27 AM
This fight is already over, and he knows it. I'm going to play some Xbox and get ready for the game...

Yep, and it was over before you ever STARTED IT !!

........and yes, I DO know it !!

Good idea, go with your strength !!

Playing Xbox must be the SOURCE of your VAST football knowledge !!

:rolleyes:

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Uk can we atleast agree on a couple things?

The Steelers have a better record this year, so this would lead us to believe that they are the better team? I say Yes!
The Steelers coach and a system that has been in place for a lot longer time, so we should be more experienced! I say Yes!
The Steelers actually need this win, so we have more at stake! Yes again!
The Steelers are a seven point favorite on the road, this is a fact so yes from both!
Nothing last forever, I know this, so I know that eventually the browns will pull one out! I hate to admit but yes!
Will it be today! I say No!
Are the browns improving with Romeo? How could they not? They were at rock bottom!
More than likely we will win today! Or we will win! That sounds better!

So with that said! Enjoy Christmas with your sons! Don`t let the loss ruin Christmas for them! Hey theres always next year!

GatorDawg
12-24-2005, 09:32 AM

Couldn't have said it better.....He's probably still using a 1970's team.....

Steelerbabe28
12-24-2005, 10:28 AM
although all 3 d-lineman pretty much take up room to open up gaps for the LBs in the 3-4, a big NT such as Sairagusa, and a few others, are a lot differant then a 3-4 DE. But players like Seymore in New England could be a DE in any other teams 3-4 or 4-3. But Buckeye Dan is right, if you have that one big fat guy in the middle, it makes a huge differance. It all matters on what defense you are trying to run though. All 3-4 defenses are by far not the same.

I came in late in the conversation but you both might be right.

Steelerbabe28
12-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Couldn't have said it better.....He's probably still using a 1970's team.....
Oh my goodness, the darkside is a crazy looking site. Is it a football board or a lunatic board? It looks cool though, I might have to come over and play. maybe if I can get some of my new friends to come over with me I can give you Brownies a spanking you will never forget. Bare assed and all. My ex was a browns fan, so I might come over for some good football talk and smack you Brownies around a little bit. Do you guys swap pics over there? I got a few good ones of me in my Steelers birthday suit that might convert you Brownies into Steeler fans. I can guarentee that :bouncy:

GatorDawg
12-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Oh my goodness, the darkside is a crazy looking site. Is it a football board or a lunatic board? It looks cool though, I might have to come over and play. maybe if I can get some of my new friends to come over with me I can give you Brownies a spanking you will never forget. Bare assed and all. My ex was a browns fan, so I might come over for some good football talk and smack you Brownies around a little bit. Do you guys swap pics over there? I got a few good ones of me in my Steelers birthday suit that might convert you Brownies into Steeler fans. I can guarentee that :bouncy:

We aren't into puking Babe! ;)

But I'm sure more than a few would be willing to share some pics!

Steelerbabe28
12-24-2005, 10:49 AM
We shall see Gator. I might hop on over after the game if I got time. Unlike alot of bandwaggoners, I will come over win or lose. Im not scared to offer a congrats. I might have some family crap after the game, but if not, you boys better watch out over there.

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:18 PM
We shall see Gator. I might hop on over after the game if I got time. Unlike alot of bandwaggoners, I will come over win or lose. Im not scared to offer a congrats. I might have some family crap after the game, but if not, you boys better watch out over there.

Well you sure don't have to worry about the "or lose" part do ya ??

...........and thanks for the warning ............ but you're not that HUGE FAT Pissburgh chick in the pic I posted are you ?? If so, I would politely ask you not to "HOP" on ANYTHING, the entire earth might just be knocked off it's axis !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Uk can we atleast agree on a couple things?

The Steelers have a better record this year, so this would lead us to believe that they are the better team? I say Yes!
The Steelers coach and a system that has been in place for a lot longer time, so we should be more experienced! I say Yes!
The Steelers actually need this win, so we have more at stake! Yes again!
The Steelers are a seven point favorite on the road, this is a fact so yes from both!
Nothing last forever, I know this, so I know that eventually the browns will pull one out! I hate to admit but yes!
Will it be today! I say No!
Are the browns improving with Romeo? How could they not? They were at rock bottom!
More than likely we will win today! Or we will win! That sounds better!

So with that said! Enjoy Christmas with your sons! Don`t let the loss ruin Christmas for them! Hey theres always next year!

No worries, when the Browns lose (even when they lose as bad as today) if only ruins MY day, not theirs !! LOL !!

Actually, you said NOTHING in your post I disagree with ..........

.........but I reserve the right to DENY that vehemently !! LOL !!

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Where from the town with that great football team! We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:27 PM
We're from the town with that great football team! We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!

There .......I think that is what you were aiming for ...........

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 03:44 PM

Still around? Why?

The game I played on Xbox was called Darkwatch, and had nothing to do with football, but it's interesting to see you tug at straws and expose your own ignorance again and again and again...And I see you've invited a guest, who, although it seems impossible at this point, may actually have less of a clear grasp of the 3-4 defense than you.

Really, Dan, wouldn't it be prudent if you just tucked tail and accepted your defeat on all fronts and ran? What purpose can my further abusing you serve?

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Still around? Why?

The game I played on Xbox was called Darkwatch, and had nothing to do with football, but it's interesting to see you tug at straws and expose your own ignorance again and again and again...And I see you've invited a guest, who, although it seems impossible at this point, may actually have less of a clear grasp of the 3-4 defense than you.

Really, Dan, wouldn't it be prudent if you just tucked tail and accepted your defeat on all fronts and ran? What purpose can my further abusing you serve?

Now THAT'S funny ...... especially since the ONLY abuse you know how to dish out it SELF ABUSE !!

And hmmm......."tucked tail .........and ran?" THAT would be how you Stooler 'gurus' deal with defeat ?? LMAO !! Why am I NOT SURPRISED !!

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Now THAT'S funny ...... especially since the ONLY abuse you know how to dish out it SELF ABUSE !!

And hmmm......."tucked tail .........and ran?" THAT would be how you Stooler 'gurus' deal with defeat ?? LMAO !! Why am I NOT SURPRISED !!

41-0

You don't understand the 3-4

You were wrong about Ben

Why are still here? Do I need to prove you wrong AGAIN? Alright, I guess I can, for a dumbass like you.

Remember when you spewed all your stupid shit that didn't make any sense about NT's in the 3-4? How about hearing from the best NT in the NFL about what his role is in the 3-4? Or will you again quote yourself as a more legitimate source?

http://www.postgazette.com/steelers/20021228steele1228p2.asp

Hampton's role in the 3-4 defense is designed for other players to make plays, which is why nose tackles often go unnoticed. His job is to keep blockers off Farrior and Bell and create lanes for them to make tackles.
He has been doing that, and more, during the Steelers' recent resurgence on defense.
"If he's not making the tackle, he's making it hard for someone to get away from him," Farrior said. "If he's penetrating, he's either making plays or he's taking up two blockers."
Hampton's role against the Ravens is crucial because the Steelers want to clog the inside run lanes and force Jamal Lewis, who is seventh in the AFC with 1,241 yards rushing, to the outside.
"Sometimes you get in trouble trying to make plays," Hampton said. "In this defense, you got to let the plays come to you. I think that's one of my biggest problems. I get out of my game and try to make plays and I make mistakes because of it.
"My job is to create space for the linebackers to make tackles and trying to be disruptive. That's the only thing I'm trying to learn -- being more disruptive. If I ain't making the play, I try to mess the play up."
That's easy when you're all over the place.

I feel REALLY sorry for you, Dan...you are just ALWAYS wrong when when you match up against the Varsity...

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Hampton's role in the 3-4 defense

Don't you mean "PRIMARY role" ??

What a dumbass !!

I suppose if I was to post a link from a different paper in a different city about a different team who doesn't do EXACTLY what the Stoolers do, then you would INSIST that it was not a LEGITIMATE source because it doesn't PIMP the Stoolers ??

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me one bit from you !!

No matter what FANTASY you choose to live in, where you are the football God or something, all 3 - 4 defenses are not IDENTICAL !!

Why am I still here, you have asked ??

Because I keep getting these invitations to help you with your MUCH NEEDED football education !! However, I am not going to bother trying to illuminate your dim mind ANYMORE !! You simply DON'T LEARN !!

For my final stolen phrase, I will again turn to White Men Can't Jump.....

You can put a cat in the oven, but that doesn't make it a biscuit !!

Likewise, you can try to teach basic football to a Stooler fan, but he'll never get any further than "Duhh, Go Stillerz ......... Yinz team sucks !!"

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 04:41 PM

What a dumbass !!

I suppose if I was to post a link from a different paper in a different city about a different team who doesn't do EXACTLY what the Stoolers do, then you would INSIST that it was not a LEGITIMATE source because it doesn't PIMP the Stoolers ??

No matter what FANTASY you choose to live in, where you are the football God or something, all 3 - 4 defenses are not IDENTICAL !!

Because I keep getting these invitations to help you with your MUCH NEEDED football education !! However, I am not going to bother trying to illuminate your dim mind ANYMORE !! You simply DON'T LEARN !!

Likewise, you can try to teach basic football to a Stooler fan, but he'll never get any further than "Duhh, Go Stillerz ......... Yinz team sucks !!"

Hahahahahaha! I'm keeping you here because I asked?

Go away, now...run away little brained fool. You lost, and lost bad, and lost the little battles as well as the War. Go away now.

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Dan REFUSES to CONCEDE !!!! Let's see HOW long it takes for him TO BLOW out his CAPS LOCK !!!!!!

:toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Dan REFUSES to CONCEDE !!!! Let's see HOW long it takes for him TO BLOW out his CAPS LOCK !!!!!!

:toofunny:

Now That is a bright idea. Figuring he is a dumbass who fails to shut up.

Hammer67
12-25-2005, 08:55 AM

What a dumbass !!

Um...ok, I am pretty neutral in this and having read through this thread, I have to say that you, UK, are in danger of setting off a bull shit detector.

What in the hell does this post I quoted mean? I think Suit has won this debate and proved his point. Just an observation.

BTW, why do Cleveland fans tend to type in caps and yell obscenities? Is this something common from cities where your team sucks and you really have no other way of talking smack?:boxing:

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi pammy, I mean Steelerbabe28?

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 09:14 PM
It's pretty bad at both the Rats board and the darkside...there are a few signs of life, but nothing overtly intelligent...just some critters scurrying around in the 5-11/6-10 basement...Hell, I got drunk Saturday Night and posted up a picture of me and my dad and grandparents at Damon's, and they didn't even photoshop it or anything...

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2005, 09:47 PM
It's pretty bad at both the Rats board and the darkside...there are a few signs of life, but nothing overtly intelligent...just some critters scurrying around in the 5-11/6-10 basement...Hell, I got drunk Saturday Night and posted up a picture of me and my dad and grandparents at Damon's, and they didn't even photoshop it or anything...

Haven't been to the Rats board in a long time? They still have one? LOL!

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 09:47 PM
i checked out the darkside. posting there would be like driving by the jr. high at lunch and flipping off all the kids. sure a few of the stupid ones would try to chase you on their bikes in a futile attempt of yelling threatenning obscenities, but would you actually stop and wast your time kicking their ass?

browneyedan is bithching at all the other members for hanging him out to dry and pretty much admitting humiliation and defeat in their proposed "raid", yet all the other members are holding the company line that he single handedly "destroyed" this whole board. the majority of the morons cant even view what is posted here. i guess he and one other are the town criers along with titles of village idiot.

its almost a shame an organization as great as the steelers hast to grace the browns with its presence twice a year.

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 09:50 PM
i checked out the darkside. posting there would be like driving by the jr. high at lunch and flipping off all the kids. sure a few of the stupid ones would try to chase you on their bikes in a futile attempt of yelling threatenning obscenities, but would you actually stop and wast your time kicking their ass?

browneyedan is bithching at all the other members for hanging him out to dry and pretty much admitting humiliation and defeat in their proposed "raid", yet all the other members are holding the company line that he single handedly "destroyed" this whole board. the majority of the morons cant even view what is posted here. i guess he and one other are the town criers along with titles of village idiot.

its almost a shame an organization as great as the steelers hast to grace the browns with its presence twice a year.

Dumbasses, all...

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Dumbasses, all...

i noticed the only smack they got going on is about steelerfans. nothing about this weeks or next weeks opponents. (of course there is no next week for them)

they hate us but sit around and beg for us to appear on their pathetic little board every day it seems.

they need to realize that they are the dogs, and dogs come running when i whistle not vice versa.

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 10:20 PM
i noticed the only smack they got going on is about steelerfans. nothing about this weeks or next weeks opponents. (of course there is no next week for them)

they hate us but sit around and beg for us to appear on their pathetic little board every day it seems.

they need to realize that they are the dogs, and dogs come running when i whistle not vice versa.

And I'm done...the've been owned...

Koopa
12-29-2005, 10:26 PM
And I'm done...the've been owned...

they've been owned since the day they decided to become shitstain fans

tony hipchest
12-29-2005, 10:40 PM
And I'm done...the've been owned...clowning them idiots kinda lost its luster when i actually saw their pictures, :rofl: holding their little orange cups.:rolleyes: and what speaks louder than a 41-0 beatdown on chrismas eve?:grin:
nuff said.