PDA

View Full Version : New Steelers Fan here

Hockdizzle
01-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I would just like to say hello to everyone im Chris, im from harrisburg, pa and im 24, i have been a Tampa Bay fan for the past 13, 14 years, but i was just fed up with how they run thier team and everything and the way they finished the seaon didnt make me happy either...i have liked the Steelers for awhile and when i met my now wife her parents are from Pittsburgh, her dad from Turtle Creek and her mom is from Plum and they have alot of family out there...im first trip to Pittsburgh was in 2005 we went to see her sister for the weekend and she had gotten us tickets for a Penguins Rangers game, i have been a Pens fan forever, well the rangers won like 8-1 that night and the whole place was booing at Jager cuz he had a hat trick...the next morning we drove down by Heinz Field and there was a guy selling tickets and we talked it over awhile and we bought some tickets for the game that night, Sunday Night Football VS. the Browns, i think Tommy Maddox started that game, it was when Randle el through the TD pass to Hines Ward, but anyway it was so awesome at the start of the game when EVERYONE was waving thier terrible towels around.....i have been to Pittsburgh alot since then just not to any games and im tryin to talk the wife into moving out there, i love it out there, but no luck so far......ill see ya around the forum, Chris:drink:

PisnNapalm
01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
How they heck did you ever become a Tampa fan? I'd expect you have been either Steelers or Eagles, possibly even Ravens....

Sure, jump on the bandwagon. Why not?

Hockdizzle
01-13-2009, 11:09 AM
sorry, i made my switch before the playoffs started, no band wagon here, i have liked the Stillers since 05 anyway

Moonlite37
01-13-2009, 11:12 AM
All hail to you Steeler Fan!:tt:

SteelersMongol
01-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

KeiselPower99
01-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Bandwagon or not welcome friend.

Galax Steeler
01-14-2009, 04:25 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
01-14-2009, 06:57 AM
Hiya Chris and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02:We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family and glad you've finally seen the light! :drink:

Hockdizzle
01-14-2009, 10:34 AM
thanks guys

SteelCityKing
01-14-2009, 10:55 AM
thanks guys

welcome. =)

i used to be a Buccaneers fan too. back when they had Keyshawn Johnson. i follwed his career for quite some time. then he went to Dallas and i said "f*ck that!" so, i focused they other .002 percent of my love that wasn't already on the Steelers to the Steelers. then of course Tampa Bay wins the Super Bowl! haha!

oh well, i'm content now. perfectly content. *sigh*

how stoked are you for Sunday, bro!?