PDA

View Full Version : BRADSHAW SIN

thepimpranos
01-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Did anyone else watch Bradshaw pick the chargers to win on Fox? I couldn't believe it, and STEELER NATION should be ashamed of his poor choice.:mad:

CPanther95
01-13-2009, 10:52 AM
He picked the Steelers.

tony hipchest
01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
He picked the Steelers.
no, he picked the chargers. im sure everyone will get over it though and not make a huge message board deal about it.

:coffee:

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
He only picked the Chargers to win because he needed points in their stupid panel "pick-em" contest. - he said so.

CPanther95
01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Must be thinking of another pick where he started with a stat that showed one team should win - then picked the other.

Hines4ever
01-13-2009, 12:21 PM
He only picked the Chargers to win because he needed points in their stupid panel "pick-em" contest. - he said so.

He picked the Steelers on Letterman a few nights before.....He still loves the steelers....it's obvious.

Dino 6 Rings
01-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Terry can't Sin, he's Godlike, and is only not a God because he choices to not be a God. He's too busy watching football and cheering on the Steelers to bother with Godly duties.

Steely McSmash
01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
picked stillers in the pre-game

PalmerSteel
01-13-2009, 12:28 PM
maybe he should be booed out of pittsburgh for the next 10 years since some question his loyalty :chuckle:

Hammer67
01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Did anyone else watch Bradshaw pick the chargers to win on Fox? I couldn't believe it, and STEELER NATION should be ashamed of his poor choice.:mad:

What's with the inferiority complex of some Steeler fans. Who cares? It's his job NOT to be a homer...same with Hoge, Ditka, etc. Is it fun for us when they go with the home teams? Sure...but it isn't always the right choice. It isn't a personal swipe for Pete's sake.

And actually, shouldn't he be picking the New Orleans Saints every time? I mean, he is from Louisiana.

fansince'76
01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
And actually, shouldn't he be picking the New Orleans Saints every time? I mean, he is from Louisiana.

Beat me to it - Bradshaw does have a soft spot for the Saints and he's mentioned as much more than once.

Dino 6 Rings
01-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Yep, he does kind of like the Saints.

memphissteelergirl
01-13-2009, 01:10 PM
It's his job NOT to be a homer...It isn't a personal swipe for Pete's sake.

Thank you!!!
Get a grip! It ain't that crucial!

BlastFurnace
01-13-2009, 01:18 PM
The only reason I would care if Bradshaw picked us or not is if he still was playing for us.

I don't care what he says as a commentator.

LambertIsGod58
01-13-2009, 02:04 PM
What's with the inferiority complex of some Steeler fans. Who cares? It's his job NOT to be a homer...same with Hoge, Ditka, etc. Is it fun for us when they go with the home teams? Sure...but it isn't always the right choice. It isn't a personal swipe for Pete's sake.

I love posts like this........Bradshaw isn't being paid to be a Steeler homer. He's paid to give his opinion.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Who cares who he picked? He's an alalyst for Fox, he doesn't get a paycheck from the Steelers.

I love watching Bradshaw, and he is for the most part a Steelers homer as is Hodge on ESPN. But they both also make very good points and do thier jobs as professionals.

And Bradshaw picked the Steelers the night before on Letterman, so it's all good. We all know where his heart is, and that's all that should matter.

thepimpranos
01-13-2009, 04:48 PM
my bad! i just caught the end of the conversation, and couldn't believe it came out of his mouth.

Dino 6 Rings
01-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Terry Bradshaw is the greatest athlete to ever walk the earth.

I love Terry Bradshaw.

PisnNapalm
01-13-2009, 05:14 PM

He said his heart was with the Steelers but in order to ahve a shot to win their "Dog" trophy thingy he needed to pick SD.

JackHammer
01-13-2009, 05:38 PM

I bet you're one of the ignorant profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilters that booed him out of Pittsburgh. Get over yourself.

Steelers & I
01-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Bradshaw wasn't hating. He picked the Chargers because #22 of the Chargers, Jacob Hester, just happens to be his nephew.

Family comes first people.

jjpro11
01-15-2009, 09:38 PM
in case anyone is still wondering, he picked the steelers on leno.. he said he liked the chargers, and when jay brought up the super bowl and terry picked giants-steelers, jay pointed out that he already picked the chargers, but terry quickly clarified his that he picked the steelers. straight from his mouth - "im like howie, howie and the raiders, terry and the steelers, i will never go against the pittsburgh steelers "

Steel4eva
01-15-2009, 11:43 PM
i was sooooooooooo pissed!