PDA

View Full Version : Most Irritating/Obnoxious/Funny Raven Fan Encounter

Hines4ever
01-13-2009, 11:47 AM
"BleedBlackandGold0" got me thinking.....Thought it would be interesting to hear your most obnoxious, irritating or funny encounter with a Raven fan.....

My latest encounter happened on Sunday.....Just like BleedBlackand Gold0, I too live in South Central Pa....7 miles from the Maryland line.....can't go ANYWHERE without seeing a Raven fan.....So I'm on my way to the checkout with all my "game food." A man with a Raven's hat on comes towards me, looks me up and down as I am completely decked out in Steeler attire..... and ACTUALLY BOOs me...........so I say..."Seriously, you are going to BOO me in the supermarket???" Then in the most condescending tone I could conjure up, I said: "oh, right.....I get it.....you MUST be a Raven's fan." Needless to say....he had no reply!!!!
:tt02:
Go Steelers.....Real Men Don't Wear Purple!

Buzz05
01-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I live in Baltimore and was out watching the Steelers-Eagles game at the bar with some friends. I went outside to smoke and some Ravens fan told me to " Go F&ck" myself....class all the way here in Baltimore

Hammer67
01-13-2009, 12:00 PM
I think you will find that kind of immaturity with some fans of any team...including the Steelers. I have had to put a few drunken Steeler fans down for acting like assholes.

steelersgirl43
01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
My sister and I went to the last Steelers/Ravens game in Baltimore. We were heckled, harassed, threatened the entire time. We were surrounded in our section by angry men who didn't want us there. But we dealt with all of that and we weren't really that offended or anything. Just annoyed. But then we threw an interception, and the jerk in front of me turns around and says to us, "That was an interception, just so you know." And I'm like, "Thanks...I saw it..." And then he says, "Well I just thought I'd tell you because I know female football fans don't always know what's going on in the game." THAT'S when I got offended and I wanted to punch him in the face.

I have never been disrespected more than when I was in Baltimore watching that game. It was a pretty terrible experience. At least we won, though.

SteelCityKing
01-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Baltimore fans are soft and bitter. epecially after this weekend, i'm sure they are going to hate us even more. i can't help but laugh at those idiots. ha!

SteelTalons
01-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Thankfully no Raven fans(that have admitted it or worn the jersey's) in my neck of the woods... I would have laughed if I got boo'd in the supermarket.

SteelCityKing
01-19-2009, 07:23 PM
i'm suprised to hear of a Ravens fan actually in a supermarket. i thought they scraped their food off the side of the road or took them out of the harbor with a shotgun! haha!

NEPAsteeler
01-19-2009, 10:07 PM
I live in the Northeastern part of Pennsylvania.. so we don't really have to deal with Ravens' fans... thank god. You're either a Pittsburgh fan, Philly fan, or NY fan (for the most part)

devilsdancefloor
01-19-2009, 10:25 PM
no ravens fans jsut alot of colts fans! i have had cheesy fries, wing bones and various of things thrown my way at bars when we play them. i usually just laugh at them and then pull out the classic move... i open my right hand up and just stare at it when they say "hey whatcha doing" i reply just admiring my 5 rings....:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

TheSteelCurtain
01-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Im 6'3 325 and go to the gym everyday. So most Ravens Fans dont really say a whole lot to me.

Jackal
01-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Case #1:A couple of years back, some friends and I went to the Ravens-Steelers game at M&T Bank Stadium. Before we even parked the car, we were getting flipped off and yelled at. At halftime, I went out on the mezzanine for a cigarette (an old habit I have thankfully since quit), and asked a Ravens fan and his girl for a light. His reponse: "Nah, f**k you, and f**k the Steelers." Bad move.

A few Steelers fans behind me overheard and offered me a light. Since I am about 6ft3in 240lbs. of pure aggression and have no off switch, I blew up on the guy. Something to the tune of "Yeah, f**k these piece-of-sh*t, chromosome-lacking Ravens fans. Real men wear purple my d**k!" The guy and his girl meekly scampered away.

Case#2: This year, a friend and I were invited into the Baltimore Sun's suite for the game. Midway through the 3rd quarter, still trailing, we scored and two preppy (or what qualifies in Harm City as preppy) Ravens chicks started screaming, swearing, and cussing at me...in the BALTIMORE SUN'S BOX. It just goes to show you, if this is the class of people they host in their suites in B'more, you can imagine how classy the folks in the nosebleeds must be.

Hines4ever
01-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Case #1:A couple of years back, some friends and I went to the Ravens-Steelers game at M&T Bank Stadium. Before we even parked the car, we were getting flipped off and yelled at. At halftime, I went out on the mezzanine for a cigarette (an old habit I have thankfully since quit), and asked a Ravens fan and his girl for a light. His reponse: "Nah, f**k you, and f**k the Steelers." Bad move.

A few Steelers fans behind me overheard and offered me a light. Since I am about 6ft3in 240lbs. of pure aggression and have no off switch, I blew up on the guy. Something to the tune of "Yeah, f**k these piece-of-sh*t, chromosome-lacking Ravens fans. Real men wear purple my d**k!" The guy and his girl meekly scampered away.

Case#2: This year, a friend and I were invited into the Baltimore Sun's suite for the game. Midway through the 3rd quarter, still trailing, we scored and two preppy (or what qualifies in Harm City as preppy) Ravens chicks started screaming, swearing, and cussing at me...in the BALTIMORE SUN'S BOX. It just goes to show you, if this is the class of people they host in their suites in B'more, you can imagine how classy the folks in the nosebleeds must be.

Wow....You win!