PDA

View Full Version : scott pioli to join chiefs

tony hipchest
01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3830515

article says he already packed up his shit at the film studio errr patriots complex.

nice to see their organization get raided, but i honestly felt pioli was untouchable.

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 03:04 PM
More Browns angst.

ha ha!

The National Football Post has also reported that Pioli has accepted Chiefs owner Clark Hunt’s offer.

Smith also reported for ESPN that Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio will take Pioli’s old job in New England.

jasonhightower
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3830515

article says he already packed up his shit at the film studio errr patriots complex.

nice to see their organization get raided, but i honestly felt pioli was untouchable.

Shortly thereafter, Herm is probably spotted packing up his too!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-13-2009, 03:35 PM
I expected him to take the Chiefs job. He gets to choose the head coach, it works out great for him.

Expect to see the Chiefs get very good very soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see him trade for Matt Cassel if Brady comes back healthy from his knee injury.

revefsreleets
01-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Yup, the top 2 GM guys available have now passed on the Cleveland job.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-14-2009, 09:00 AM
He was the Brains behind the organization. That was a big hit for them!

TackleMeBen
01-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Yup, the top 2 GM guys available have now passed on the Cleveland job.
what does that say about the cleveland gm job? nobody seems to want it...

Dino 6 Rings
01-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Sucks to be Herm Edwards.

Especially since that is currently the youngest team in the league and they started like 8 rookies this year. Whoever takes over that job has almost every piece in place to get some wins next year and build that team into a playoff team again. Lots of talent on that roster, just needs some leadership and a little more experience under center.

T.Richardson
01-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Looks like Herm is gone, Pioli is going to get a coach he likes.

MasterOfPuppets
01-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Sucks to be Herm Edwards.

Especially since that is currently the youngest team in the league and they started like 8 rookies this year. Whoever takes over that job has almost every piece in place to get some wins next year and build that team into a playoff team again. Lots of talent on that roster, just needs some leadership and a little more experience under center.
and a real coach !!!