PDA

View Full Version : I'm not scared of the ratbirds

Stillers33
01-13-2009, 04:46 PM
all week (well atleast monday and tuesday) have been saying that they are scared of the ratbirds. I always tell them just think they have a rookie QB and a Rookie Head Coach and they are banged up. They also say that its hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. Weve done it twice, why not agian? like darth vader said "your lack of faith disturbs me" :tt03::tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
01-13-2009, 05:23 PM
We don't have time for Fear.

We must execute to perfection and destroy the team in our way of our goal.

Hit them HARDER and they will Break.

Galax Steeler
01-13-2009, 05:27 PM
No fear just bring the A game and we will be ready for them.

tattooboyzgirl
01-13-2009, 05:29 PM
I have complete faith in the steelers they can pull this one out and win, but no matter what happends...win or lose... i will still be a steeler fan for life!!! :tt02:

Steel Mountain
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
I am dead serious when I say that if I hear one single Steeler fan say that they are SCARED of the Ravens...or any other team, I am gonna put my size 11 up their "Liberty Tube"! Better yet, I would love them to tell Mr. Harrison about them being scared for the team. All pussies please exit left to the tram leaving for Cleveland.

Stillers33
01-13-2009, 06:30 PM
I am dead serious when I say that if I hear one single Steeler fan say that they are SCARED of the Ravens...or any other team, I am gonna put my size 11 up their "Liberty Tube"! Better yet, I would love them to tell Mr. Harrison about them being scared for the team. All pussies please exit left to the tram leaving for Cleveland.

ha! nice!:tt03:

scsteeler
01-13-2009, 06:42 PM
If you look at the last game against the Ratbirds in the second half the Steelers had turnovers that stopped drives.

Yes that defense had something to do with the fumbles but overall I think this game will be won by at least 14 points by the Steelers and 2 TD's will come from that Steeler D. If the Steeler Defense keeps that Raven offense in check we take control in the second half.

I don't think Tomlin is worried about what the Ravens will do but how well the Steelers execute their game plan if they do it well we win 3 in a row with no questions about who won and Ray Lewis will have to admit they got beat!!!!!!!!!

CaliStillersFan
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Yep all we need to do is hold onto the ball and we will be in Tampa!!!

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm kinda askeered....

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9607/billickyu2.jpg

Stover4Prez
01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Really killer? You went that route? You can't just cheer for your team? Instead you have to post a disgusting and classless picture? If this is how all Steeler fans act, I'm happy I don't live there.

Seriously, act like a grownup.

westcoastransplant
01-13-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm more concerned since it is tough to beat the same team 3 times. I firmly believe we have the team to do it. Plus, they've been playing nonstop since week 2 or 3. They have to be running out of gas coming into this weekend, especially with a first year QB.

warddj86
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
im not gonna lie, im kinda scared. baltimores dirty enough that if we are winning with 7 minutes left in the 4th qtr. they might try and ruin our chances at SB #6 by killing our players. im more scared of balitmore than i am of either philly or arizona.

Fire Haley
01-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Seriously, act like a grownup.

I'll be high as a kite by then.

I've got blisters on my fingers.

lambertlunaticfan
01-14-2009, 03:41 AM
i was just wondering,if its possible to have a actual intelligent discussion on this forum board...i mean im getting tired of reading all these hate posts on here...come on steelers fans,we are better than that,and resorting to name calling and tasteless and crude comments like these......that being said,to the topic at hand....i cant believe if youre scared of this ravens game,it means you're not a steelers fan...how about you're just not being over confident,as you never know about the unknown things like turnovers that can happen in a game....i mean they played twice this season and one game was won by a field goal and the other by a what others say questionable touchdown,thats a difference of only 7 points in two games.......yeah,on paper,we should win,no problem but you dont play the game on paper and the ravens do scare me(oh no,im a steelers fan then)they are peaking at the right time and thats the key to winning in the post season,its not the best team,its about the best team that game.....i hear alot of comparing the ravens to the 05 steelers team and how they are similar on how both teams have gone this season....i mean they are writing thier cinderella story and hopefully we can rewrite thier happy ending to it......:tt:

lambertlunaticfan
01-14-2009, 03:51 AM
stover-hey,please dont put all steeler fans in the same class as that comment please.....i'm sure i'll get ripped on for saying this,cause i guess you're suppose to be a hater of fans of other teams on here.....but i just have to agree with you,that picture was disgusting and was way over board as is most of what they are saying about lewis on here...... please dont judge all the steeler fans with that and this and the other over the line comments that was said to you...heres to a good game,and let the best team win:tt:Thanks for the insult. I would expect nothing less from the "classy" fans of Pittsburgh.

MJ5150
01-14-2009, 04:28 AM
We got this game Sunday, no worries.

Time for the Flacco love-fest on ESPN, FOX, and CBS to come to an end. He's a good QB, but this isn't his time yet.

-Mike

revefsreleets
01-14-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm kinda askeered....

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9607/billickyu2.jpg

Yeah, on the field I'm sure the Steelers aren't at all worried. But I'd be scared shitless to meet about half that team in a dark alleyway...especially this fine upstanding citizen on the left (Terrelle Suggs)...

http://thedirty.com/ArmyUploads/2009/01/05/DIRTY_phpulPp51.jpg

The_WARDen
01-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm more concerned since it is tough to beat the same team 3 times. I firmly believe we have the team to do it. Plus, they've been playing nonstop since week 2 or 3. They have to be running out of gas coming into this weekend, especially with a first year QB.

actually, it's not that hard. Teams that have won the 1st two meetings are 11-7 in the 3rd meeting.

It's much harder for the team that lost the 1st two games, usually because they are a worse team.

This is one of those stupid sayings that if someone says it enough times, then everyone assumes it to be fact.

Steel4eva
01-14-2009, 10:03 AM
I have a feeling the defense is going to be all over FLACCO. He'll throw 2 or 3 INT and fumble a couple times. THE DEFENSE DOMINATES!

HEINZ IS GOING TO BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P@yne
01-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I like our chances in this one.

http://www.mercenariesinc.com/images/road_to_tampa.jpg

TeeJay
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
HEINZ IS GOING TO BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heniz Field has to be loud. So loud the Ratties can hear them in their dressing room, making the whole place freaking vibrate. So loud it makes Flacco's fillings jar loose, and blood come from the ears of their O line.

And if Heinz is that loud.....................then it's game over, before it even kicks off. :thumbsup:

Go Heinz Field!!! Unsettle that Rookie. :thumbsup:

stlrz fan
01-14-2009, 05:05 PM
This game is going to awesome. We are firing on all cylinders and Bens experience is going to be invaluable. This is a short season-we onlt have to beat the Ravens once and I think that we are poised to do so. Comfortably!

Stover4Prez
01-14-2009, 08:12 PM
stover-hey,please dont put all steeler fans in the same class as that comment please.....

I don't. We all have a couple out there that can't control themselves. We have them in Baltimore too. Thanks for the welcome.

Here's to a good well fought battle on Sunday!
:drink:

Stover4Prez
01-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Go Heinz Field!!! Unsettle that Rookie. :thumbsup:

While I agree that the home field advantage is going to be HUGE and it will be very difficult calling plays and audibles especially in the red zone, I don't think you are going to "unsettle the rookie" There is something about Flacco. That guy has ice in his veins. He doesn't even get excited when we win! So I think he has proven he will not rattle. He might not be on his game and if the O line doesn't hold up he will go down a couple times, but he will not panic. That is for sure.

cowboykilla
01-14-2009, 11:19 PM
I am dead serious when I say that if I hear one single Steeler fan say that they are SCARED of the Ravens...or any other team, I am gonna put my size 11 up their "Liberty Tube"! Better yet, I would love them to tell Mr. Harrison about them being scared for the team. All pussies please exit left to the tram leaving for Cleveland.Well said brother. The Ratbirds are scared of us,we do the intimidating:helmet:

cowboykilla
01-14-2009, 11:23 PM
I like our chances in this one.

http://www.mercenariesinc.com/images/road_to_tampa.jpg:rofl: