PDA

View Full Version : Upper level or lower level?

BehindSteelCurtain
01-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Which seats would you prefer. Upper level you see the whole field but lower your closer. So form experience which are better?

fordfan485
01-14-2009, 01:14 AM
I have only sat in the upper level at heniz field but i did not think the view was bad at all, not like i expected it to be. Then again the only thing I have to compare it to is a endzone corner seat in the club level at fedex field.

randy06
01-14-2009, 01:26 AM
every seat is good, but u have to go lower level

the_king_from_leon
01-14-2009, 05:25 AM
Lower level is better if you get the choice but to be honest any seat in heinz field is a good seat!

Stlrs4Life
01-14-2009, 09:22 PM
What randy said.

NJarhead
01-14-2009, 09:25 PM
If you're in the first few rows and between the 20's - the lower.
Anywhere else (especially the end zones) I like being up high so I can see everything.
End Zones are always tough because unless you sit there every week, you need to adjust how you watch in order to tell if it was a 2 yard pick up, or a 10.

jcest
10-07-2010, 05:20 PM
What is the view like from lower level Row B, my biggest concern is seeing past the players???
Are you up high enough to see over the sidelines to the actual playing field?
would you buy row B or move back?

scobotin
10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
We have seats about 20 rows back and the view is great. You can go go down a little lower, but right behind the players bench is a little tough to see the game. However, the experience is great. It's worth doing just once. Also tickets in the upper level closed end zone are fun too. You might get a few opposing fans, but the fans that are there are ready to have a good time. If you want to stand up, bang on the bleachers, and act crazy that's the place to be.