PDA

View Full Version : IM READY!

Steel4eva
01-14-2009, 10:10 AM
OUR HOUSE
#1 DEFENSE
BIG BEN and Offense

HEINZ IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUUUUUUUUUUUD!

LETS GO!:tt03:

joeyssteelcurtain
01-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I know a lot of people are not sure about this game but i am here to tell you dont worry we will win this game I got that steeler feeling we are going to the super bowl

Here we go steelers here we go

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt::tt03:

steelers 24 ratbirds 17

stlrtruck
01-14-2009, 12:23 PM
It's games like this that I wish the new stadium had the south endzone closed in. Can you imagine how much louder that place would be with a closed in south end.

Dino 6 Rings
01-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Does anyone else have the "beat" to the "Here We Go Steelers" Song running through their veins?

All day, all night, since the Win Sunday...I feel the beat..."Here We Go"...."Here We Go"..."Here We Go, Steelers, Here We Go...Pittsburgh's Going to the Super Bowl"

"Here We Go"

I'm walking around the office just humming it and once in a while I just stop and shout out...."Here We Go"

aburdell
01-14-2009, 02:17 PM
I am so siked for this game. The Chargers was my first Steelers playoff game besides the Superbowl XL. I thought Detroit was crazy, but after seeing that Heinz go nuts after the Santonio TD I realized I was wrong. There is no place like Heinz! I'm not drinking as much this game though just so I can clearly remember the disappointment on the face of the Ravens after we beat them AGAIN!!!!

Hammer67
01-14-2009, 02:18 PM
It tells you how much I am stoked for this game that I have been blowing off work and writing on this board all week. Good thing I'm the boss! LOL!

Steel4eva
01-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Does anyone else have the "beat" to the "Here We Go Steelers" Song running through their veins?

All day, all night, since the Win Sunday...I feel the beat..."Here We Go"...."Here We Go"..."Here We Go, Steelers, Here We Go...Pittsburgh's Going to the Super Bowl"

"Here We Go"

I'm walking around the office just humming it and once in a while I just stop and shout out...."Here We Go"

lol, yep i do too..its going throught my head all day and night long:tt:

Steel4eva
01-14-2009, 02:20 PM
It's games like this that I wish the new stadium had the south endzone closed in. Can you imagine how much louder that place would be with a closed in south end.

i am so disappointed that they didn't close off that end :banging:

Dizzle43
01-14-2009, 02:24 PM
lol, yep i do too..its going throught my head all day and night long:tt:

You guys aren't the only ones. Although, I'm trying to keep from singing it as much as possible until we find out the result of Sunday's game.