PDA

View Full Version : Here I am .............. BRING IT !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 02:26 PM
What was that.. was that smack talk you all tried to do this week.

What was that, players quoted in the paper saying we're gonna beat the Steelers..

What was that, oh you thought you were an up and coming team ??

Think again !!!!!!!!! Complete Domination !!!!!!!!!

:tt: :tt:

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 02:44 PM
I cannot remember the last time I saw my team do so little while the opponent just did pretty much whatever they wanted.

I never said anywhere in here over the past few days that the Browns would win, but I would have made (and LOST) a sig bet that it wouldn't have been like THIS !!

I can't believe that the Browns just mailed it (and against Pissburgh, of all teams!!) in like that today, we CAN play better than this, even though you will ALL likely disagree (and who could blame you), there is at least SOME evidence to support that meager claim.

You guys had it ALL going YOUR way today and deserved this win from the kickoff !!

So do your worst ........... I have been watching MY TEAM do it for the last 2+ hours ......... I am used to seeing it by now !!

......and now all you have to do is beat the Lions (another less than formidable foe) to make the playoffs. How can you miss ??

Today you had it easy, methinks you'll find it a much tougher go in the Wild Card round in January !! You will have either the Bungholes or the Blankos in that game, If I were you, I'd hope for the Bungholes, since you KNOW you CAN beat them !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Yep, you couldn't be more right about that ..........

........however, I would like to point out that you didn't hear ME saying the Browns were going to win. My smack has been, and will likely continue to be, aimed at those of you is Piss & Black who believe that your support of a playoff bound team means you're all NFL gurus !!

THAT notion, I WILL CONTINUE to refute !!

Congratulations on the Light (Extremely Light) Workout you enjoyed today !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Awe comon Candy, u mean ur not gonna let us have more fun at your expense ? :wink:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Im gonna merge my thread that I started before yours.. into your thread.. why just so everyone can see that you can back like a man..

For that I will give you props..

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Im gonna merge my thread that I started before yours.. into your thread.. why just so everyone can see that you can back like a man..

For that I will give you props..

I have no real need to back up (if I am understanding you correctly, that is), since I never made any chest thumping posts to the effect of BROWNS RULE and STOOLERS DROOL or similarly moronic claims.

I knew the Browns were a BIG LONGSHOT today, admittedly, not THAT BIG, but BIG !!

I will continue to maintain that doofuses like Suit are FAR from the football gurus they pretend to be !! THAT was the meat and potatoes of my offensive here, not any claim of Browns superiority !!

Go back and check if you like, you'll see that I am totally on the level and I will always be that way !!

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Awe comon Candy, u mean ur not gonna let us have more fun at your expense ? :wink:

What part of "do your worst" don't you understand ??

If you cannot find the "fun at my expense" in that, then I am afraid I cannot help you .............

clevestinks
12-24-2005, 03:18 PM
We kicked you asses!

Props to you for coming in and taking your lumps!

Feel free to comeback and TALK football

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 03:32 PM
We kicked you asses!

Props to you for coming in and taking your lumps!

Feel free to comeback and TALK football

As I have said in a few posts over the past few days, when you are not the next team on the schedule, you will find me a MUCH different type of poster !!

From this point forward, I will be proving THAT, too !! Unless certain individuals of dubious intelligence (pronounced Suit & StillShittyMan) nudge me in the wrong direction !!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 03:54 PM
How many of your own posts did you answer with more of your own posts in this thread, you ****ing weirdo? Just how many personalities are in there? 3 so far...we have UK Candy Bee who admits to having at least one other persona in:

As I have said in a few posts over the past few days, when you are not the next team on the schedule, you will find me a MUCH different type of poster !!

And we also discover that you are known to some as "Buckeye Dan". Multiple Personallity Disorder, or just Schizophrenia, Dan/UK/Other? Is there one we haven't seen yet that can spell? One that understands the 3-4 defense? One that understands a QB going through progressions and what a check down receiver is?

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 04:05 PM
How many of your own posts did you answer with more of your own posts in this thread, you ****ing weirdo? Just how many personalities are in there? 3 so far...we have UK Candy Bee who admits to having at least one other persona in:

And we also discover that you are known to some as "Buckeye Dan". Multiple Personallity Disorder, or just Schizophrenia, Dan/UK/Other? Is there one we haven't seen yet that can spell? One that understands the 3-4 defense? One that understands a QB going through progressions and what a check down receiver is?

Not really, just THIS ONE, who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone who can read the English language and possesses even a double digit IQ that YOU NEVER, EVER KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !!

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Not really, just THIS ONE, who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone who can read the English language and possesses even a double digit IQ that YOU NEVER, EVER KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !!

My IQ is irrelevant, and, if I exposed it, would send you into a frenzy of jealousy that would rival LaDawgs jealousy of my vocabulary at Digital Dawgs.

I have proven, with sources, that you don't understand the 3-4 defense or any of the DL's roles in it. I have also proven (again, with sources) that you have no idea what a pro QB has to play through, let alone all the rest of the shit you made up about you playing QB yourself.

Yet, in the end, the best you can do is hurl tired insults and refernce YOURSELF, a "person" who has repeatedly exposed his own lack of knowledge as a source equal to Sports Illustrated?

UK CANDY BEE
12-24-2005, 04:45 PM
My IQ is irrelevant...

No, that would be NON EXISTANT, but you are close enough !!

I have proven...

nothing more than what a colossal dumbass you are !!

Yet, in the end, the best you can do is ....

LIGHT YEARS better than ANYTHING from some jerk who cannot even spell PSEUDONYM !!

GOOD BYE JACKASS !!

You now have MY PERMISSION and CONSENT to have the last word in each of these threads, since it is SO OBVIOUS that is what your self esteem deprived personality so DESPERATELY CRAVES !!

Maybe I will return some other time to Punt, Pass & Kick your ass all over this place some more !!

tony hipchest
12-24-2005, 04:56 PM
sounds like ukcandyass is pissed and storming out with his hissy fit tantrums

to bad

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 04:57 PM

LIGHT YEARS better than ANYTHING from some jerk who cannot even spell PSEUDONYM !!

GOOD BYE JACKASS !!

You now have MY PERMISSION and CONSENT to have the last word in each of these threads, since it is SO OBVIOUS that is what your self esteem deprived personality so DESPERATELY CRAVES !!

Maybe I will return some other time to Punt, Pass & Kick your ass all over this place some more !!

It's all over, Dan...this last post is evidence of it. When you miss the cleverness of my play on the word, eponymous to my screen name, you show your idiocy. Let it go...concede...

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 05:00 PM
sounds like ukcandyass is pissed and storming out with his hissy fit tantrums

to bad
You can tell. He's doing THIS Again !!!!!!

:rofl:

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 05:58 PM
I have no real need to back up (if I am understanding you correctly, that is), since I never made any chest thumping posts to the effect of BROWNS RULE and STOOLERS DROOL or similarly moronic claims.

I knew the Browns were a BIG LONGSHOT today, admittedly, not THAT BIG, but BIG !!

I will continue to maintain that doofuses like Suit are FAR from the football gurus they pretend to be !! THAT was the meat and potatoes of my offensive here, not any claim of Browns superiority !!

Go back and check if you like, you'll see that I am totally on the level and I will always be that way !!

HEY FATASS BASTARD! Where The Hell did you learn to use such lousy trash. Do us all a favor including you to. GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS FORUM!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 05:59 PM
You can tell. He's doing THIS Again !!!!!!

:rofl:

Well He just has a miserable life. His Clowns Suck so Bad he just wants to do some bragging that he can't do to superiors like our teams.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-24-2005, 07:55 PM

No, I meant props to you for coming back and taking it like a man.. :cheers:

Koopa
12-24-2005, 11:45 PM

GOOD BYE JACKASS !!

this is an example of how you know when someone has lost a battle, they don't respond to the actual post but they break it down to make him look like he's actually clever. uk candy b!tch please get the hell out of here i'm tired of reading suit destroy the hell out of you in every post

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Buckeye Dan, at least you had the nerve to come over. Tell your whimp boy Funky Dawg to come over. And tell the Ho pammy I said hello!