PDA

View Full Version : carson palmer earned that pro bowl trip....

tony hipchest
12-24-2005, 04:21 PM
...today. way to come up big in a big game while fighting for that bye week in the playoffs.

the bengals must want to host the steelers in the wild card round. good

bengalsfan21
12-24-2005, 05:44 PM
It wasn't all his fault Chad made to many easy drops :banging: and a few times the line just broke down on him.

Suitanim
12-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I have no problem with Chad's talent. I just don't like the ghetto bullshit.

Palmer surprised me a bit...he's better than I thought.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Chad shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl He Dropped some crucial ones that almost killed/ or killed you guys in games.

Koopa
12-24-2005, 11:30 PM
wtf? chad shouldn't be in the pro bowl? do you actually watch the games or just think that anything that doesn't wear black and gold isn't good? cause chad sure as hell deserves to be in the pro bowl, the only person in the pro bowl that i have beef with is chambers.

and palmer is a good qb he did deserve a pro bowl bid too, players do have off days every now and then, the bad that next then will be in two weeks when we go to cincy and crush ya'll dreams of winning a championship

Motley Nate
12-24-2005, 11:55 PM
wtf? chad shouldn't be in the pro bowl? do you actually watch the games or just think that anything that doesn't wear black and gold isn't good? cause chad sure as hell deserves to be in the pro bowl, the only person in the pro bowl that i have beef with is chambers.

and palmer is a good qb he did deserve a pro bowl bid too, players do have off days every now and then, the bad that next then will be in two weeks when we go to cincy and crush ya'll dreams of winning a championship
Palmer made a bad decision but at the same time, you gotta question the play-calling at that point which is coming in from the sidelines.

Bad game by the Bengals, they let the Bills stay around and wouldn't put the game away as they have with several games this year. Live by the sword die by the sword.

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 12:56 PM
It wasn't all his fault Chad made to many easy drops :banging: and a few times the line just broke down on him.

me slamming carson is really tongue in cheek commentary cause if ben wouldve made the same mistake late in the game it wouldve ALL been his fault according to most non steeler fans. and if steelerfans were to mention a dropped passes or line breakdows it would be called making excuses. i didnt see cinci, only the highlight of chads 41 yds td catch (pretty nice)

interresting note: tommy maddox's last victory was against the bills. with a team of 2nd and 3rd stringers. when the bills were playing with a great defense and everything on the line.

Brady12
12-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Steelers/Bengals in the Wild-Card.

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
I`m up for Steelers and anyone! I want in, from there we are starting to get healthy, and we have momentum rolling! Lets ride this wave!

Prosdo
12-26-2005, 01:54 PM
I`m up for Steelers and anyone! I want in, from there we are starting to get healthy, and we have momentum rolling! Lets ride this wave!

Same here Cleve. But how sweet would it be to play the Bengals again.

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Same here Cleve. But how sweet would it be to play the Bengals again.
No doubt! Paybacks!

LambertIsGod58
12-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Chambers not in the Pro Bowl? Are you serious? Look at his numbers. The only true threat on that team. The biggest joke of the Pro Bowl is that Vick made it. He's a bad imposter of an NFL quarterback. Put Randle El at QB and it's the same thing.