PDA

View Full Version : You'll Never Believe What Happened...

sixstringlass
01-15-2009, 04:17 AM
I went out with the hubby, his dad and mom, and hubby's brother for their pool leagues tonight. Toward the end of the night, a cop comes into the bar and starts talking to the bartender. I don't think anything of it and even walk right past him as I go up to the bar to get another drink.

Eventually, the cop leaves.

At the end of the night, I am thanking the bartender, and she tells me that the cop was there to throw me out of the bar for being indecent. Apparently, someone in the bar called the cops because he or she disapproved of my attire. Now, I was completely clothed in a tank top with a shawl over it, a nice skirt over tights with winter boots. I sat with my table the whole time except when I went to get drinks (twice, I think), and didn't really talk to anyone except the people I came with.

I had to laugh about the whole situation, and I am still laughing. Somebody thought that I was not wearing a shirt under the shawl because the tank top was pale pink and pretty close to my skin tone.

Too funny.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-15-2009, 07:42 AM
I guess that's Idaho for you.

MACH1
01-15-2009, 09:02 AM
I guess that's Idaho for you.

Uh No. Just some dumb ass, every place has them.

Now sixstring just needs to post a pic in that outfit so we can all vote on it. :chuckle::wink02:

revefsreleets
01-15-2009, 09:10 AM

Now sixstring just needs to post a pic in that outfit so we can all vote on it. :chuckle::wink02:

I concur...we need pictures o'plenty before we can make an accurate judgment as to the state of said indecency.

Hammer67
01-15-2009, 10:16 AM
People suck....that's all I have to say about this. Even if you were in a bikini...how in the hell does that hurt anyone?

He/she was in a bar for christ's sake!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Weren't The Univ. of Idaho cheerleaders forced to change their uniforms because they were deemed to risqué by the folks up there?

NJarhead
01-15-2009, 10:21 AM

It's really the only way to know for sure. :chuckle:

PisnNapalm
01-15-2009, 11:02 AM
I'd need to see a picture of you in the outfit before I could possibly offer an opinion. :P

MACH1
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Weren't The Univ. of Idaho cheerleaders forced to change their uniforms because they were deemed to risqué by the folks up there?

I have no idea? Haven't heard anything about that.

I do know they were voted to top party college in the nation for several years before though. Even used it as a recruiting tool. Then someone got drunk and fell off a building and died. So they pretty much shut down partying on campus.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
01-15-2009, 01:29 PM
No pics, no proof...

In all seriousness that is just stupid. It is a bar. People dress a lot more "risque" than that in Sunday school class.

sixstringlass
01-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Due to popular request, here's a pic from last night:

http://www.crescentmoondesignstudio.com/images/myshirt.jpg

And yeah, the whole thing was totally stupid. LOL.