PDA

View Full Version : willie colon- vs. ravens or titans (towel stomping incident)

tony hipchest
01-15-2009, 03:01 PM
in a radio interview he said he didnt know who to root for last sunday and that he wasnt rooting for either particular team.

"i dont like either of them the same. Ravens are our rival, and after lendale did that to our towel.... we remember that. we have elephant like memories. we'll face them again and take care of it then."

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2009, 03:05 PM
in a radio interview he said he didnt know who to root for last sunday and that he wasnt rooting for either particular team.

"i dont like either of them the same. Ravens are our rival, and after lendale did that to our towel.... we remember that. we have elephant like memories. we'll face them again and take care of it then." and willie even has an elephant like body.....:laughing:

fansince'76
01-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I think Willie needs to concentrate more on knocking off the big play-nullifying/drive-killing penalties and less on radio interviews. :coffee:

Edman
01-15-2009, 03:24 PM
I think Willie Colon needs to shut up in general.

LVSteelersfan
01-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Colon doesn't even belong in football. He is pathetic. Unfortunately we got Limas Sweed in the second round (no hands) instead of an O-lineman that could have knocked Colon the heck out of there. Sorry, but Sweed better get his act together soon and start hanging onto the ball and Colon better get his head out. I have worried all along he would be the one to cost us this year. I hope I am wrong.

stillers4me
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
I heard that interview commuting between offices today, and Willie gave a surprisingly good, intelligent interview.

tony hipchest
01-15-2009, 05:41 PM
I heard that interview commuting between offices today, and Willie gave a surprisingly good, intelligent interview.
sounds like hes ready to atone for mistakes. im behind him 100% :tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
01-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Colon doesn't even belong in football. He is pathetic. Unfortunately we got Limas Sweed in the second round (no hands) instead of an O-lineman that could have knocked Colon the heck out of there. Sorry, but Sweed better get his act together soon and start hanging onto the ball and Colon better get his head out. I have worried all along he would be the one to cost us this year. I hope I am wrong.

Um, I get hating on the Rookie from Texas, but um...what WR have we drafted in the last say...15 years that made a huge impact as a rookie?

Plax freaking Spiked the ball as a rookie in the middle of a play because he forgot the "got to be touched when down rule". Holmes? He wasn't exactly the "man" his rookie year, Wilson and Ward got all the work his first year. He was drafted to replace Antwan but didn't actually become a starter til that Over Time catch he made to crush the Bengals hopes of a Playoffs 2 seasons ago. The year we missed the playoffs.

So it isn't like any WRs come to the Steelers as Rookies and get the job done from day one.