PDA

View Full Version : Suggs may not play due to shoulder pain

mesaSteeler
01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Suggs might not be able to shoulder pain on Sunday

By DAVID GINSBURG 1 hour ago

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) As usual, Terrell Suggs is the focus of attention during Ravens-Steelers week. This time, however, his mouth isn't the issue.

It's a sprained right shoulder that just might keep him out of the AFC championship game.

With his arm in a sling, Suggs spoke to the media for eight minutes Thursday. Instead of talking about bounties, his hatred of the Steelers or Baltimore's plan to neutralize trash-talking receiver Hines Ward on Sunday, the Ravens linebacker ditched his trademark grin as he discussed his ailing shoulder.

"This game is bigger than all that nonsense," Suggs said, his voice barely above a whisper. "This game is 10 times bigger than cheap shots and playing with an injury or not playing with an injury. This game is that important. It's so important that I would consider sitting out to win it."

Suggs hurt his shoulder while tackling Tennessee quarterback Kerry Collins in the second quarter of Baltimore's 13-10 upset last Saturday. He did not play in the second half and has not practiced this week, which means his streak of playing in 96 consecutive games over six seasons could be in serious jeopardy.

"I'm doing whatever I can. I've never missed a game and I definitely don't want to start with the AFC championship game," he said. "I'm rehabbing four or five times a day. Come Sunday, we'll see."

Suggs is an instrumental piece of a defense that ranked second in the NFL during the regular season. He led the Ravens with eight sacks, had a career-high 102 tackles and intercepted two passes, taking one back for a touchdown.

His outstanding performance earned him a third invitation to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl, but at this juncture of the season, his thoughts are on a far more important excursion: to Tampa for the Super Bowl.

"If I feel that being out there will hinder us, that we'll be playing out there with 10, then the decision is obvious: I can't go," he said.

Even if Suggs can play, there's no guarantee he can last beyond his initial encounter with someone in a black jersey. He couldn't describe the injury in specifics, but said "it could be major ligament damage."

Not exactly uplifting news for a player getting ready to go against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"There's a big chance that it can get worse, especially in a smashmouth game. We're not playing Indy, we're not playing a finesse team," Suggs said. "We're playing a team that has the exact identity as us. It's going to be a physical game, and they said there's a chance you could aggravate it more than it already is."

If Suggs can't go, he would be replaced by Edgar Jones, Jameel McClain and/or Marques Douglas none of whom is remotely as effective as Suggs, Baltimore's most efficient pass rusher.

Suggs is conceivably as important to the Ravens as safety Troy Polamalu is to the Steelers, and Polamalu has already declared that a calf injury won't keep him out of Sunday's game.

Asked if he expected to have Suggs in the lineup, Baltimore safety Ed Reed said, "Oh yeah, of course. You would have to strap him down. Just like Troy's calf, I know the competitor he has in him."

Ward feels the same.

"Suggs, he's a talent. Next to Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, he's really their heart and soul," Ward said. "He's the one who gets guys going. He's got a constant motor and just doesn't stop. I'll bet anything he's going to be on the field. There's no way he can miss this game."

A Steelers-Ravens duel is usually preceded by banter between the teams, and the rivalry is so intense that often the trash-talk continues long after the final whistle. Several days after Pittsburgh's win over Baltimore on Sept. 29, Suggs told an Atlanta radio station there was a bounty out on Ward and Steelers rookie running back Rashard Mendenhall, whose season ended with a hard hit from Lewis in that game.

Suggs later said there wasn't a bounty, although the NFL investigated his comments.

On Thursday, Suggs focused on only one topic: his shoulder.

"I didn't even want to come talk to you guys," he said. "This is the first time I've really been injured. Everybody plays hurt, anybody can play hurt, but there's a good chance I possibly won't get to line up and play for the championship with my team. Not ever missing a game in the past and to make this my first one, it's not really something I'm going to be happy about."

Steelcitygal87
01-15-2009, 06:24 PM
I am watching ESPN and they just had an injury report for all the teams in the playoffs....Rolle is listed as doubtful. By the way they sounded...Suggs will most likely play, Rolle won't.

Preacher
01-15-2009, 06:28 PM
"There's a big chance that it can get worse, especially in a smashmouth game. We're not playing Indy, we're not playing a finesse team," Suggs said. "We're playing a team that has the exact identity as us. It's going to be a physical game, and they said there's a chance you could aggravate it more than it already is."

Great quote.

I find it quite interesting that both teams are dropping the smack talk and really being honest about each other. I think there is a LOT more respect between these teams than anyone would have imagined.

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2009, 06:30 PM
"This game is bigger than all that nonsense," Suggs said, his voice barely above a whisper. "This game is 10 times bigger than cheap shots and playing with an injury or not playing with an injury. this goon has some serious mental issues reguarding hines.......has he ever did an interview and not mentioned him? if i was hines, i'd go after him EVERY chance i got , and try to knock his arm off.....

Preacher
01-15-2009, 06:32 PM
I am watching ESPN and they just had an injury report for all the teams in the playoffs....Rolle is listed as doubtful. By the way they sounded...Suggs will most likely play, Rolle won't.

If that is true, that is just as big. I doubt Suggs will be as successful in the pass rush. That would mean Ben will have more time to pick out his receivers.

The other thing I saw in our game against the Chargers, was that their coverage was pretty dang good. If Rolle is out and Suggs can't get to the QB, that means we are playing an INFERIOR pass defense team. I know I know, but Reed, but Reed, but Reed.

Reed what. We throw the short outs and ins, and Reed is 15 yards away. As soon as he steps up, Washington streaks by him.

Seriously. these teams are SO close that these two injuries, plus the fact that WE were injured in OUR last two meetings with them, will tip the scales towards us.

HometownGal
01-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I hope the douchebag plays on Sunday. As I've said many times - I want to beat the RATS at full strength or as close to it as possible. That way, there can be NO excuses.

Git him Hines! :boxing:

CaliStillersFan
01-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I heard a report earlier today that said Suggs cannot lift his arm over his head and had trouble getting his shirt off. His back up is injured and that if Suggs couldn't play they would have to start Edgar Jones a TE in Suggs spot. That's Huge!!! The more the week goes on, the more I think this game is going to over in the first half.

:drink:

Burghfan58
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
A shot of pain killer and a shoulder harness. He'll play.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-15-2009, 07:27 PM
I really just wanna kick the crap out of them.

cubanstogie
01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
I hope the douchebag plays on Sunday. As I've said many times - I want to beat the RATS at full strength or as close to it as possible. That way, there can be NO excuses.

I hope he plays enough to get smacked by Hines on a crack back, then he can sit out if he can't take it!!!!!!

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
rip his arm off and beat him with it.....that'd be worth the personal foul.....:thumbsup:

westcoastransplant
01-15-2009, 07:36 PM
I cna't imagine him not being out there playing. I may hate his guts and think he is the biggest cry baby out there, but he is tough and is almost as important to their D as Lewis is. The question is, how effective can he be?

Fire Haley
01-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Frank Walker against Holmes in the slot?

I like that

devilsdancefloor
01-15-2009, 08:17 PM

I like that

lets hope he doesnt "slobber" on holmes!

Preacher
01-15-2009, 08:18 PM

I like that

No doubt. Drop down Ed Reed to help him out and put Santo or Washington on a Streak or a long crossing route from the other side.

If our line holds, it is BIG problems for the Ratbird D.

jjpro11
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
if he starts, he wont finish the game.. hines will get him.

Rhee Rhee
01-15-2009, 11:08 PM
as John Clayton has said over and over again... i think suggs will only play on passing downs... to save that shoulder...

nicesteel4life
01-15-2009, 11:22 PM
as John Clayton has said over and over again... i think suggs will only play on passing downs... to save that shoulder...

That could be great if we go no huddle, which I would do to start the game, then they wont be able to substitute causing them to tire even faster, not like there tanks arent on reserve already!

LVSteelersfan
01-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Playing on passing downs won't help. Hines will be out there looking for someone to block. If he can't lift his arm over his head, perhaps he better just turn tail and run away because he will get hit and hit hard to test it out if he plays. I have a suspicion he might try to play but won't make it to the second quarter because he will be ineffectual in the game. If the Steelers don't attack the injured players Suggs and Mason, I will be highly disappointed in them. Mason needs to be hit coming off the line every time. If they back off him and let him get open, I will be highly disappointed in the Steelers D.

steelreserve
01-16-2009, 12:07 AM
I hope he can play ... and wind up ineffective, missing tackles and stuff. I mean, you don't root for injuries, but hey, now that he's already hurt, I hope it slows their team down.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-16-2009, 12:09 AM
If Suggs doesn't play that's HUGE. Same with Rolle.

MJ5150
01-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Dang, what a bummer. I really like Suggs. I hope he plays.

-Mike

MaidenIndiana
01-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Remember when we played the Titties they had two of their best players out. Different team, different situation I know but obviously injuries to starters doesn't gurantee victory

JackHammer
01-16-2009, 03:21 AM
this goon has some serious mental issues reguarding hines.......has he ever did an interview and not mentioned him? if i was hines, i'd go after him EVERY chance i got , and try to knock his arm off.....

Did you see PTI today? Five good minutes with Hines? He mentioned targeting the shoulder if Suggs plays :tt03:

CaliStillersFan
01-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Well Suggs will get what he deserves. Call in a bounty on our Hines, and this is what happens. If the Ravens want to resign him this offseason, they better think about sitting him this weekend. One good shot from Miller and his career could be over.

Steelman16
01-16-2009, 04:12 AM
He musta been hangin' with Merriods lately...

I understand playing through the pain. But practically killing yourself? Whatever. :noidea:

I'll bet Willie will put him out of his misery on a pass-protection block. :chuckle:

:drink:

Galax Steeler
01-16-2009, 04:52 AM
I would love to see us take his shoulder out I don't like wishing injuries on players but this piece of crap deserves what he gets.

Fire Haley
01-16-2009, 05:24 AM
I am watching ESPN and they just had an injury report for all the teams in the playoffs....By the way they sounded...Suggs will most likely play.

ESPN sucks

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/media/ALeqM5ghkex9QHtgnpSu2HQKrs3hEpARfg?size=s

Blitzberg06
01-16-2009, 05:28 AM
Suggs will play no doubt about it. He is a key player in there defense. Rolle probably won't and Mason, Clayton and McClain being injured can be a problem for them.

Anyone heard anything on Troy?

CaliStillersFan
01-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Troy is fine, he practiced at full speed yesterday.

Steelcitygal87
01-16-2009, 07:06 AM
I am watching Mike and Mike in the Morning...just had an update on Suggs and Rolle. Suggs is a game time decision but Rolle is definitely OUT.

GO STEELERS!! :tt03::tt02:

markymarc
01-16-2009, 07:47 AM
It's simple if he plays run right at him. Let our TEs and McHugh hit him a few times. Force him to make plays with his bad shoulder. If he doesn't play abuse his replacement.

Crow-Magnon
01-16-2009, 08:54 AM
The Ravens seem to be missing a good many starters, but that's not good news to me.
The backup players tend to be harder to prepare for because there's less film available on them to analyze. They can surprise us during the game and I'm uncomfortable with surprises.

No team save the Jags have had more players on IR than the Ravens. Yet they still finished 11-5 and have won two playoff games on the road.

Do I wish Suggs and Rolle were starting, or at 100%? Sure. But it doesn't spell doom. We have some good back-up LB's. Walker? Well.......:popcorn: But he has stepped up in the playoffs.

Steelcitygal87
01-16-2009, 09:09 AM
The Ravens seem to be missing a good many starters, but that's not good news to me.
The backup players tend to be harder to prepare for because there's less film available on them to analyze. They can surprise us during the game and I'm uncomfortable with surprises.

I agree with you. Look at the Dallas game..Barber was out, so the rookie back-up played,(whose name escapes me at the moment) and ran pretty good against us. If I remember correctly, he ended up with 70 some yards? So yes, it can actually be harder to prepare to face back-ups than it is starters...because of the unfamiliarity factor.

GO STEELERS!! :tt03::tt03:

TackleMeBen
01-16-2009, 09:21 AM
you have to give suggs credit for wanting to play injuried. but if it is as bad as people are saying, i wouldnt risk my career over one game.

TackleMeBen
01-16-2009, 09:27 AM
well since they are injuried, we know what their excuses will be when they lose. lol

lilyoder6
01-16-2009, 09:32 AM
suggs is the ravens best pass rusher. so they will lose some edge on that no matter who the replacement is for him.. and idk bout rolle being out b/c other than fabian washington i don't know who the ravens have at cb's

pretzel
01-16-2009, 09:34 AM
No arguing that I'd like to see Suggs play. He's a good player, and you want your best players out there.

But if he's out there then he's another player. If he's out there when he shouldn't be that's on the Ravens, not us. If Suggs gets beat up and costs his team, blame Harbaugh. Don't give us the excuse that it's because he's hurt. That decision was made by the coaching staff.

TackleMeBen
01-16-2009, 09:35 AM
i am sure it doesnt matter who they have at cb. hines can take care of them..lol

aries4972
01-16-2009, 11:20 AM

amen to that sister....:tt:

Steel4eva
01-16-2009, 11:38 AM
PUUUUUUUUUUSSY! i hope he does play and Hines cracks him so hard

Steel4eva
01-16-2009, 11:39 AM
is a girl! I hope he does play and Hines cracks him into next week.

GO STEELERS!:tt03:

Steel_Bus_24
01-16-2009, 12:04 PM
This will be a war...don't get fooled by anything making you think it won't

Remember 05...When like half their D was gone and Anthony Wright Qb'd....

We will need a complete game by everybody. Lets take it to em Steelers!!:helmet:

:tt03:

stlrtruck
01-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I don't care if he plays or not. I remember when a Steeler went down and Tomlin pretty much said that there were no 2nd string players on the team, just starters.

Suck it up and play or shut up and sit on the bench getting water for the players as they come off the field.

I don't care. What I want is to see complete demolition of ratbird hope and a mulling of their defense by Ben, FWP, Hines, Holmes, O-line, and every one else.

lilyoder6
01-16-2009, 12:33 PM
also the injury seemed to hurt his trash-talking.. haven't heard a thing from him yet

goLERS
01-16-2009, 02:28 PM
If he plays he will be a liability to their defense...you can't play DE with a busted up shoulder. The thing with Suggs is I think it will be hard to keep him off the field. Lets hope he is that selfish that he won't sit out. He won't be bringing Ben down with one arm.

Steel4eva
01-16-2009, 02:29 PM
dont worry Hines will make sure he is out for GOOD...yeah, thats right!

jcb320i
01-16-2009, 04:26 PM
PUUUUUUUUUUSSY! i hope he does play and Hines cracks him so hard

I thought Steelers fans had more class than what I've seen in this forum thread. Now I believe the horror stories I've heard about them at Ravens Stadium.

Oh, So Sorry About My Lovely Avatar...

:banging:

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2009, 04:39 PM
I thought Steelers fans had more class than what I've seen in this forum thread. Now I believe the horror stories I've heard about them at Ravens Stadium.

:banging:IT'D BE DIFFERENT IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT PLAYERS THAT ACTUALLY HAD CLASS !!! :coffee:

SteelCurtain7
01-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Your classless assclown avatar?

Stay classless, Raisins!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelTalons
01-16-2009, 07:21 PM
If Soap Suds(Suggs) plays I'll be surprised. But if he does... Hell I dunno. Wash him down the drain? :flap:

lilyoder6
01-16-2009, 07:45 PM
suggs will prob get shot up during the pre-game and then will test his shoulder out... i think that his shoulder injury will def affect him if he does play.. and if he does play.. how long can he go for??

ben2hines=6
01-16-2009, 08:04 PM
if he plays at all run powers at him until he quits....make sure thers one crackback for hines too

devilsdancefloor
01-16-2009, 08:17 PM
also the injury seemed to hurt his trash-talking.. haven't heard a thing from him yet

are you impying his shoulder bone is connected to his jaw bone? :tt03::wink02:

devilsdancefloor
01-16-2009, 08:23 PM

and your avatar is just screaming for us to respect you! I guess all the talk about bounties and then the way ray ray stood over mendhall after every takle was classy? today hines was voted most hated steeler in baltimore! i do not see any thing on here about "most hated raven". I was always taught respect is earned and so far the ratbirds have not earned my respect! The same goes with MOST ratbird fans as well. So please before you come to a STEELERS forum to tell us how "classless" we are do not look to far past your avatar!

stlrtruck
01-16-2009, 09:10 PM

Wow look boys and girls another flying rat :troll: thumping his chest about class.

Really? Seriously? You think you have some idea, based upon your own team's actions over the course of the season, that you can stroll in here and school us on class.

Now while I'm not in tune with the whole let Hines have a crack at him statement, I can say this...if he's on the field then be prepared to get hit - regardless of where it comes from. This isn't freakin' basket weaving, it's football. So you wanna talk class, I've got one word for you :troll: - bounty!

Your team's players couldn't just accept the fact that Hines Ward hits harder than 98% of them, they've got to put bounties on his head. How has that worked out for you :troll:?

I've seen less class walking into the rat's nest than in any other stadium I've been in. You wouldn't know class if it spit in your face.

Good day :troll:

CaliStillersFan
01-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Hines = Rat Poison!!!

That's why they hate him. :)

jcb320i
01-17-2009, 07:47 PM
if he plays at all run powers at him until he quits....make sure thers one crackback for hines too

I can understand running at a player who is known to be less than 100%. That's why the NFL has injury reports (and the point spread!), but to take a cheap shot (or as a fan to wish for one), that's a class act.

I hope Wines Hard gets indicted for his ties to a recently convicted Baltimore heroin dealer that Ward sold a car to. Oops, that investigation isn't over YET!

Then him and Bubba (his 375 lb. gay cell-mate) can watch all the games from a prison in P.A.

Get a life.

:mad:

SteelCityKing
01-17-2009, 08:04 PM
what happened to Suggs!? did Ray stab him for winking at him after he dropped the soap!? ;)

Ravens fans are like the summer time...no class! lame, i know...but funny. shut it! =)

SteelTalons
01-17-2009, 09:12 PM
I can understand running at a player who is known to be less than 100%. That's why the NFL has injury reports (and the point spread!), but to take a cheap shot (or as a fan to wish for one), that's a class act.

I hope Wines Hard gets indicted for his ties to a recently convicted Baltimore heroin dealer that Ward sold a car to. Oops, that investigation isn't over YET!

Then him and Bubba (his 375 lb. gay cell-mate) can watch all the games from a prison in P.A.

Get a life.

Even if Ward sold this car in question. How does that get you in jail? You act like Ward was running drugs in the trunk. It aint no crime to legally sell a car! :troll:

goLERS
01-17-2009, 10:13 PM

Get a life.

LMFAO...good story buddy. Hines Ward is a class act no matter who the hell he sold his car to. Ray Lewis should be in jail for murder. Bart Scott talks openly to reporters about going after players knee's and ending their careers. Suggs puts bounties on opposing players heads. Your team and you Baltimore fans know nothing about class so just go put your purple skirt on and tell your mom your ready for bed. Raven's are getting f'n beat down tomorrow night.

tony hipchest
01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
I thought Steelers fans had more class than what I've seen in this forum thread. Now I believe the horror stories I've heard about them at Ravens Stadium.:

your teams players are disgusting slime, including t. suggcks.

Ravens linebacker Bart Scott told Pittsburgh Post-Gazette columnist Ron Cook: "His time will come. He'll get his. He'll come across the middle one day and someone will hit him or take out his knee. The guy will be fined and [Ward] will be gone. No one will care. No one will even care. No one will send him any cards saying they're sorry. Not to that guy. You reap what you sow."

i hope clark and troy gives mason and their other wr the wes welker treatment. may any running back who touches the ball find the same fate as mendenhall.

and its time to see how flacco likes "hot sauce".

Steel4eva
01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Man I hope the chicken s#it plays and gets lit up again by #86. Put a skirt on Thuggs the little girl.

GO STEELERS!

SteelCityMan786
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Suggs might not be able to shoulder pain on Sunday

By DAVID GINSBURG – 1 hour ago

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — As usual, Terrell Suggs is the focus of attention during Ravens-Steelers week. This time, however, his mouth isn't the issue.

It's a sprained right shoulder that just might keep him out of the AFC championship game.

With his arm in a sling, Suggs spoke to the media for eight minutes Thursday. Instead of talking about bounties, his hatred of the Steelers or Baltimore's plan to neutralize trash-talking receiver Hines Ward on Sunday, the Ravens linebacker ditched his trademark grin as he discussed his ailing shoulder.

"This game is bigger than all that nonsense," Suggs said, his voice barely above a whisper. "This game is 10 times bigger than cheap shots and playing with an injury or not playing with an injury. This game is that important. It's so important that I would consider sitting out to win it."

Suggs hurt his shoulder while tackling Tennessee quarterback Kerry Collins in the second quarter of Baltimore's 13-10 upset last Saturday. He did not play in the second half and has not practiced this week, which means his streak of playing in 96 consecutive games over six seasons could be in serious jeopardy.

"I'm doing whatever I can. I've never missed a game and I definitely don't want to start with the AFC championship game," he said. "I'm rehabbing four or five times a day. Come Sunday, we'll see."

Suggs is an instrumental piece of a defense that ranked second in the NFL during the regular season. He led the Ravens with eight sacks, had a career-high 102 tackles and intercepted two passes, taking one back for a touchdown.

His outstanding performance earned him a third invitation to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl, but at this juncture of the season, his thoughts are on a far more important excursion: to Tampa for the Super Bowl.

"If I feel that being out there will hinder us, that we'll be playing out there with 10, then the decision is obvious: I can't go," he said.

Even if Suggs can play, there's no guarantee he can last beyond his initial encounter with someone in a black jersey. He couldn't describe the injury in specifics, but said "it could be major ligament damage."

Not exactly uplifting news for a player getting ready to go against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

If Suggs can't go, he would be replaced by Edgar Jones, Jameel McClain and/or Marques Douglas — none of whom is remotely as effective as Suggs, Baltimore's most efficient pass rusher.

Suggs is conceivably as important to the Ravens as safety Troy Polamalu is to the Steelers, and Polamalu has already declared that a calf injury won't keep him out of Sunday's game.

Asked if he expected to have Suggs in the lineup, Baltimore safety Ed Reed said, "Oh yeah, of course. You would have to strap him down. Just like Troy's calf, I know the competitor he has in him."

Ward feels the same.

"Suggs, he's a talent. Next to Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, he's really their heart and soul," Ward said. "He's the one who gets guys going. He's got a constant motor and just doesn't stop. I'll bet anything he's going to be on the field. There's no way he can miss this game."

A Steelers-Ravens duel is usually preceded by banter between the teams, and the rivalry is so intense that often the trash-talk continues long after the final whistle. Several days after Pittsburgh's win over Baltimore on Sept. 29, Suggs told an Atlanta radio station there was a bounty out on Ward and Steelers rookie running back Rashard Mendenhall, whose season ended with a hard hit from Lewis in that game.

Suggs later said there wasn't a bounty, although the NFL investigated his comments.

On Thursday, Suggs focused on only one topic: his shoulder.

"I didn't even want to come talk to you guys," he said. "This is the first time I've really been injured. Everybody plays hurt, anybody can play hurt, but there's a good chance I possibly won't get to line up and play for the championship with my team. Not ever missing a game in the past and to make this my first one, it's not really something I'm going to be happy about."

Injured or not injured, the Steelers still must be whoever is on the field. Suggs will be a huge loss in all, but I won't be surprised if Baltimore finds someone who could step up.

markymarc
01-18-2009, 12:34 PM

Get a life.

Rat fans should be the last people questioning class about another NFL franchise. Look in the mirror before you go talking about class.

Preacher
01-18-2009, 12:39 PM
:laughing:

So I should check out the criminal records of people I sell cars too.

What a joke. Next, you'll be saying that I should check out the criminal records of the players the Steelers play against. . . Oh wait...

HometownGal
01-18-2009, 12:41 PM
http://sarabeth3283.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/woody-woodpecker.jpg

Preacher
01-18-2009, 12:41 PM

Cheapshot?

Um, a crackback to spring a player for a gain isn't a cheapshot. It's called football.

stlrz fan
01-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Stay classy Baltimore!!!

4G63
01-18-2009, 12:52 PM
LMFAO...good story buddy. Hines Ward is a class act no matter who the hell he sold his car to. Ray Lewis should be in jail for murder. Bart Scott talks openly to reporters about going after players knee's and ending their careers. Suggs puts bounties on opposing players heads. Your team and you Baltimore fans know nothing about class so just go put your purple skirt on and tell your mom your ready for bed. Raven's are getting f'n beat down tomorrow night.

Not all Ravens fans are classless nor are all Stooler fans classless. There's always a few bad apples.......but generalizing ALL fans from either team is stupid IMO......

CaliStillersFan
01-18-2009, 01:29 PM
There's no such thing as being classless when it comes to the Ratbirds. Your team is a bunch of trash talking criminals, that make bets with one another on who they can hurt. I hate everything about your organization, and every loud mouth like them.

Thuggs is playing today (not sure how), I doubt he makes it through the 1st half. Ben should let him sack him early just to inflict pain on Thuggs. I'm sure it will hurt him more than Ben anyway.

SteelCityKing
01-18-2009, 01:53 PM
the Ravens are a bunch of profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery d*ckheads with NO CLASS...zero class at all. oddly enough...the RAVENS FANS are soft and can't back up any of their arguements with valid points about how they feel their team is better than our team. they're whiny jealous crybaby jerkoffs with nothing more to do than sit back and wait for their team to get their asses handed to them on a black and gold platter.

i don't know about you, but i'm tired of trash talking hater flooding this forum of diehards and bone deep Steeler fans, how about you?

Preacher
01-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Anyone heard the latest? Last I heard, Rolle was out but Suggs was planning on playing.

Indo
01-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I guess I'm a little confused...
Every video of Hines jacking up some defensive P*$$y shows a legal hit. Too bad that the Big, Bad #2 defense in the league can't handle being Crushed by a WR who originally was a QB

Putting a Bounty on another player's head and saying that they were going to take someone's knees out is truly classless. I'm quite certain that the Rooneys would get rid of any player that did that-----amazing how you Ratbird fans think it's cool