PDA

View Full Version : BRINGING US A VICTORY!!!!

Effenbroke
01-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Hello fellow Steeler Fans!. I will be flying in from Salt Lake City on Saturday for my FIRST HOME GAME. It's packed in my suitcase right next to My Terrible Towel. (Well away from my underwear, this game is going to be Nasty enough)

For being my first game, could anyone give me any insight as to where I could possibly see/meet the players/cheerleaders before/after the game? I want this trip to be the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE.

I am a pretty outgoing person, so don't be surprised if I invite myself to your tailgate. Hope this doesn't offend anyone....Well see you'ens at the game

section514
01-15-2009, 11:18 PM
player parking lot is outside of gate B, last time I checked, steelers don't have cheerleaders bud

Effenbroke
01-15-2009, 11:21 PM
I am a freakin idiot....I knew about the cheerleaders. I am just so excited about the game..I CAN'T THINK...ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks 1,000,000 Sec 514... for the info

Steel4eva
01-15-2009, 11:42 PM
WOW! you are in for a TREAT!

randy06
01-15-2009, 11:48 PM
i was there last week and will be flyin in this weekend also go STEELERS!

joeyssteelcurtain
01-15-2009, 11:52 PM
I was also there last week its great and your in steeler nation go join a tailgate have a great time and gooooooooooooo steelers

Steelers & I
01-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Hello fellow Steeler Fans!. I will be flying in from Salt Lake City on Saturday for my FIRST HOME GAME. It's packed in my suitcase right next to My Terrible Towel. (Well away from my underwear, this game is going to be Nasty enough)

For being my first game, could anyone give me any insight as to where I could possibly see/meet the players/cheerleaders before/after the game? I want this trip to be the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE.

I am a pretty outgoing person, so don't be surprised if I invite myself to your tailgate. Hope this doesn't offend anyone....Well see you'ens at the game

Hey, please remember to BE QUIET when Ben is at work. Some of the fans in the stadium last weekend acted as if they had never been to a home football game.

As we all know, the Steelers typically snap the ball with about 1 second on the play clock so the unnecessary noise could cost the Steelers a timeout or worse yet, a delay of game penalty.

Otherwise enjoy the game you lucky dog. Be sure to soak up the tailgating atmosphere in the parking lots that surround the stadium. Once you enter the stadium, find the Coca-Cola Great Hall. Link below. I'm sure that you'll find one of the "kick-ass-local bands playing there". That usually gets me cranked up prior to finding my seat.

http://news.steelers.com/heinzfield/cocacolagreathall/