PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this Ben jersey?

LambertIsGod58
01-16-2009, 11:54 AM
I came across it on eBay.....the nameplate seems the most real of any I've seen sold retail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/th_BigBenjersey.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/?action=view&current=BigBenjersey.jpg)

prodrivewrx2nv
01-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Is this advertised as an "Authentic" jersey? If so, tell the seller you want to see pics of the sleeves... that is where they all screw up. Seeing this pics with only part of the sleeve showing seems fishy and is what led me to ask.

bradness113
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM
ehhhh thats iffy

drizze99
01-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I have that same jersey from eBay and got it right before Ben's rookie year. I got it for a steal.... 35.00 shipped.

It was advertised as authentic and the whole 9 yards but I knew for that price that it was impossible. I have a real authentic Bettis jersey and paid 300.00 for it at a sports store.

For 35.00, I didn't care if it was real or not.... After getting I knew it wasn't real even though it had all of the Reebok tags on it. One thing I liked about it is that everything was stitched on it. The weight of the jersey was a little less than my Bettis jersey but WELL worth the 35.00.

I have since bought 3 other jerseys on ebay ranging from 55.00 - 65.00 and they are all the same quality of the Ben jersey. IMO, they are 10x better than those cheap screen printed Reebok jerseys you find for 80.00 - 90.00 in sports stores.

They are probably made in some sweat shop in China but they look real with everything stitched on and thats all I care about.

Hope this helps....

LambertIsGod58
01-16-2009, 12:15 PM
I have that same jersey from eBay and got it right before Ben's rookie year. I got it for a steal.... 35.00 shipped.

It was advertised as authentic and the whole 9 yards but I knew for that price that it was impossible. I have a real authentic Bettis jersey and paid 300.00 for it at a sports store.

For 35.00, I didn't care if it was real or not.... After getting I knew it wasn't real even though it had all of the Reebok tags on it. One thing I liked about it is that everything was stitched on it. The weight of the jersey was a little less than my Bettis jersey but WELL worth the 35.00.

I have since bought 3 other jerseys on ebay ranging from 55.00 - 65.00 and they are all the same quality of the Ben jersey. IMO, they are 10x better than those cheap screen printed Reebok jerseys you find for 80.00 - 90.00 in sports stores.

They are probably made in some sweat shop in China but they look real with everything stitched on and thats all I care about.

Hope this helps....

yeah, I paid $35. And the sleeves are legit. The one thing I wondered about was how heavy the material was. But for $35, you really can't go wrong. The nameplate has always been a pet peeve with me on this jersey. The truly authentic ones don't have the right nameplate IMO. This one looks right to me. Thanks for the post.....:tt: