PDA

View Full Version : stupid zebras!!

viking fan
12-25-2005, 05:09 AM
That was the worst offical called game I have seen in a long time!!!!
The refs screwed up all day long on both sides of both teams!
The touchdown we had was GOOD-PEROID!:rolleyes: The refs kept trying to short you guys on ball spots. You guys won either way. Vikings screwed up more and lost sight and slowly died.:blah: Late congrats on your win. Vikings should have been alot closer then 18-3. Oh well, good luck on the rest of your season and your playoffs.

Viking Fan Forever!

Prosdo
12-25-2005, 05:24 AM
Didn't see the game, but that stinks. Thanks Viking. Welcome to SF!

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2005, 07:21 AM
Well You see the pain we suffered during a 3 game losing streak. Which will never happen again(At least this season). Well your guys played tough in the game. Too bad it wasn't tough enough. Well I aggree in some cases the officals SUCKED in some cases! Thanks for the luck.

clevestinks
12-25-2005, 09:43 AM
the refs have been horrible all season! sorry about your luck!

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2005, 07:31 PM
the refs have been horrible all season! sorry about your luck!

The Refs Are Horrible. PERIOD!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-25-2005, 07:41 PM
for what its worth, Im cheering for the vikes tonite against the ratbirds.. Nothing that would top off a good christmas day than seeing the ratbirds lose again !!

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I don't know, I don't believe it was a catch either. Sorry, my opinion. And I also believe they made the right call on Randle El.

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 08:06 AM
for what its worth, Im cheering for the vikes tonite against the ratbirds.. Nothing that would top off a good christmas day than seeing the ratbirds lose again !!
Sorry Blitz! And it seems that Boller was know his job is on the line, he has actually been playing better!

viking fan
12-26-2005, 11:27 AM
AAHHH... The life of a Viking fan, I just never get my hopes up LOL. Nice defeat on the clowns though. Did Heath (TE) end up making the pro-bowl as a roookie then? I don't think he is THE best, however he is pretty dang good!
Thanks guys.....

Yea Tice and Cower had to challange just to get them to call the game right, thats pretty sad-water under the bridge now.

Do you guys have to win the next game to make play-offs OR are you in now?
We are OUT, I guess there is always next year, Hopefully Culpepper will come back and be on top of his game....I hope he was learning something from vet Brad Johnson.

Nice talkin to ya guys.
Later, Viking fan forever.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Sorry Blitz! And it seems that Boller was know his job is on the line, he has actually been playing better!

yeah its typical.. the team knows their job is on the line so NOW they start to play..and still almost lost to the vikes..

Im not sold on Boller at all.. winning games in garbage time of the season doesnt prove anything to anyone.. it just proves you dont have what it takes to win the games when they count.

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 12:03 PM
AAHHH... The life of a Viking fan, I just never get my hopes up LOL. Nice defeat on the clowns though. Did Heath (TE) end up making the pro-bowl as a roookie then? I don't think he is THE best, however he is pretty dang good!
Thanks guys.....

Yea Tice and Cower had to challange just to get them to call the game right, thats pretty sad-water under the bridge now.

Do you guys have to win the next game to make play-offs OR are you in now?
We are OUT, I guess there is always next year, Hopefully Culpepper will come back and be on top of his game....I hope he was learning something from vet Brad Johnson.

Nice talkin to ya guys.
Later, Viking fan forever.

steelers have to win to get in. if the chiefs lose we can still get in but i dont want to rely on the bengals beating the cheifs. brad johnson was a great pick-up. someone im sure the steelers wished they wouldve considered. tough loss against the ravens. i was definitely a viking fan last night