PDA

View Full Version : Man I hope...

Steel4eva
01-16-2009, 10:41 PM
HEINZ IS EXTREMELY LOUD ON SUNDAY! I want to hear Simms and Nance say "this place is loud" about 2 dozen times. LETS GO EVERYBODY...MAKE IT HAPPEN!:tt03::tt03::tt03:

crosby87penguins
01-16-2009, 11:09 PM
While i'm sure itll be really loud, everyone says three rivers was a lot louder... especially in the AFCCG's in the 90s.

Guess it makes sense since it was a cookie cutter stadium.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-16-2009, 11:23 PM
I am sure Hienz Field will be loud, but this time of the year I really miss Three River Stadium.

You want a loud stadium, find old footage of games played in TRS. I don't think they designed it to be loud, but the bowl design kept all that noise inside the stadium.

I wish that I could have gone to a game in TRS.

crosby87penguins
01-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Me too, I recently came across this video of the '95 AFCCG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOIO6BX19q8
You can tell that place is LOUD especially after the Mills catch and the Morris TD...

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Some baltimore troll posted a link the affects of Home Field advantage and it said the only time the crowd is loud is the 1st quater and the 3rd Quater. And they say when the home team is trailing the crowd dies until half time.

Who ever is going to the game please prove these stats wrong! If we start trailing dont stop the noise keep the intensity for the Ratbirds!

:tt03: