PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent.......

JackHammer
01-17-2009, 06:55 PM
This Pitt game is pissing me off something fierce. They go up 20-9 and all of a sudden they completely abandon the concept of boxing out. I bet we gave up 10 offensive rebounds so far. They're no responding to the press AT ALL either. I've never seen Fields lose his composure from the FC press like he has tonight. We're just playing stupid right now and Dixon needs to put his foot up their asses and wake them the f**k up :banging::banging::banging:

/rant over

I feel better :chuckle:

JackHammer
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Once again. LEARN TO BOX OUT!!!

JackHammer
01-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Pitt has a lot to learn if they want to make it beyond the Sweet 16. Tonight's performance was absolutely PATHETIC. They NEVER decided to box out under the defensive glass. They made horrible decision after horrible decision when they were under pressure, and they completely slacked ass when they had a 13 point lead and later, when they had a 10 point lead in the second half.

The thing that kills me about the rebounding is that Jamie Dixon, while he's a great coach, relies too much on his big guys to rebound instead of pounding the phrase BOX OUT into ALL of his players heads. I don't know how many times, over the past few seasons, that I've seen 2,3, and even 4 Pitt guys under the defensive glass JUST STANDING THERE while one guy from the other team cleans the glass with ease. For God's sake, stick your ass in his hip and BOX OUT! Mark my words, we will NEVER make it to the Final Four until we decide to respect the fundamentals of the game(ie boxing out, taking smart shots, reacting to the press properly).

NFL STEELERS NRL DRAGONS
02-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Good you got it off your chest man