PDA

View Full Version : What's with Brian Baldinger?

Indo
01-17-2009, 07:35 PM
The guy was born in Pittsburgh
He lives in Pittsburgh

but he loves to slobber all over the Ratbirds on NFL Network

I'm tempted to shove his mangled pinky right up his @ss:

http://deadspin.com/5116122/is-brian-baldingers-mangled-digit-growing-a-face

OX1947
01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
His name is Baldinger.

MACH1
01-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Ballicker

Stu Pidasso
01-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I've found almost all of the talent (sans Woodson) has no love for the Steelers. If it's not in Dallas or Foxboro, it ain't sheeyat.

Shoes
01-17-2009, 09:28 PM
He will be eating crow tomorrow at this time :chuckle:

CanadianSteel
01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Ya he should really get that finger thing fixed. If they cant fix it then just lop it off .....

x7x24x
01-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Ya he should really get that finger thing fixed. If they cant fix it then just lop it off .....

Haha mines messed up but not THAT bad i mean that thing is totally effed up!

tony hipchest
01-17-2009, 10:39 PM
i dig his and sharpes match up show.

great chemistry and rehersal. excellent point-counterpoint, and its done quite civily as opposed to jaws and hoge at eachothers throats (still the best breakdown show though).

i think people who get irate over baldinger or golic or madden, theismann, simms, et al. need to quit watching sports tv altogether and watch reruns of "friends"

atleast that is funny and they never pick against or critique the steelers.

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2009, 12:11 AM
here's the deal...somewhere along the line, Ray Lewis went from being the most hated thuggish loudmouth piece of crap to the "grizzled old feel sorry for me and cheer for me veteran" and that is what it is all about...basically trying to make it all about him and his "great career"

which means...we are now officially "the BAD GUYS"

think about it...no "last hurrah for Bettis" this year, no "lovable loser Cowher" fighting for his one ring...nope....instead we have the Rookie QB on the other side, with the grizzled old Vet on defense....and it gets worse, there is the Cinderella story Cardinals with the "vengence" factor for Wiz if he gets past Philly...and speaking of Philly....the long time Vet QB who just can't get that one ring and that Old Time Coach that the fans in town don't give a break to...so that leaves 3 "woah is me" stories, or Feel Good Stories...and in the way of all that is...The Pittsburgh Steelers.

That's right folks...WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!

We HIt Harder...We Get Fined for hitting too hard, we have the toughest WR in the game, the youngest QB to ever in a SB that for some reason, no one will ever consider "great" because he's so confident and we have the most wicked monster defense ever that just kills folks..........

We are the BAD GUYS...we are the "Favorites" to win it all....we have flipped the script, no us against the world crap for us...We are "The World" we are the Monster Lurking...we are the ones that are now, expected to win...

LETS GO GET IT DONE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Indo
01-18-2009, 12:25 AM
i dig his and sharpes match up show.

great chemistry and rehersal. excellent point-counterpoint, and its done quite civily as opposed to jaws and hoge at eachothers throats (still the best breakdown show though).

i think people who get irate over baldinger or golic or madden, theismann, simms, et al. need to quit watching sports tv altogether and watch reruns of "friends"

atleast that is funny and they never pick against or critique the steelers.

Dude,
You obviously missed my whole point...
I'm talking about the Baldinger and Sharpe show...Baldinger has been doing NOTHING but picking against the Steelers---basically saying that the Ravens will crush the Steelers. Any time Sharpe says anything positive about the Steelers, your boy Baldy interrupts him to point out why he (Sharpe) is "wrong"

I was just wondering why Baldinger's head is up the collective @ss of the Ratbirds and why he has nothing but negative things to say about his hometown team. Nobody (except you) said anything about being irate about that. He can keep ALL of HIS opinions about how this game will turn out, just as you can keep yours about who should be watching Friends. Most analysts find at least somehing positive to say about all of the remaining teams except Ball-dinger...

Hines0wnz
01-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Who?

:chuckle:

tony hipchest
01-18-2009, 12:36 AM
I was just wondering why Baldinger's head is up the collective @ss of the Ratbirds and why he has nothing but negative things to say about his hometown team. Nobody (except you) said anything about being irate about that. He can keep ALL of HIS opinions about how this game will turn out, just as you can keep yours about who should be watching Friends. Most analysts find at least somehing positive to say about all of the remaining teams except Ball-dinger...

:coffee: maybe you havent followed the show all season. baldinger and sharpe have both been picking the steelers and saying nice things about them all year. just get over it....

or be outraged and start a thread about every single person with media access who picks the ravens. :noidea:

the choice is yours. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2009, 12:41 AM
I'm telling you guys....we are seen as the bad guys now...as the team to root against...

by the way Rod W picked us, and I'd bet Terry Bradshaw....he'll be picking us...

Oh, and Dino 5 Rings picks the Steelers....in a beat down, 31-0.

HECKS YEAH!

Galax Steeler
01-18-2009, 06:24 AM
Ballicker
:toofunny:

I saw that also that dude had no love for the steelers what so ever.

HometownGal
01-18-2009, 09:28 AM
he has nothing but negative things to say about his hometown team.

Just like this big fat pile of Krispy Kremes:

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/2005/0908/4949931_240X180.jpg

cubanstogie
01-18-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't have a problem with someone going against the Steelers, the reason Baldinger bothers me is the way he enunciates. Its like he is trying to speak like Madden or Matt Millen who both bother me as well. As far as him picking the Raven, I had a hard time with his reasoning. If he said there D will make Steelers make mistakes and pressure Ben, or McClain will have an impact I could somewhat understand seeing as how McClain ran effectively against us 5 weeks ago. But he stated the reasons were the left tackle's improvement which will negate Harrison, and Flacco is now a seasoned veteran. Their left tackle hasn't all of a sudden turned into Ogden, and Flacco is far from seasoned. He makes 3 to 4 throws downfield a game, thats it. He has a strong arm but rarely uses it. Someday he might be a star but I still haven't seen anything special. He did absolutely nothing to win the game last week. Everyone entitled to their opinion.

msafford
01-18-2009, 10:36 AM
The guy was born in Pittsburgh
He lives in Pittsburgh

but he loves to slobber all over the Ratbirds on NFL Network

I'm tempted to shove his mangled pinky right up his @ss:

http://deadspin.com/5116122/is-brian-baldingers-mangled-digit-growing-a-face

Now I can't stop looking at his mangled pinkie. It's like driving by a bad accident. You should look away, but you just can't help it.

CaliStillersFan
01-18-2009, 11:29 AM
I love being hated, means our team is doing something right!!!!

Let the hate rain down on us :).

markymarc
01-18-2009, 12:11 PM

And that is the biggest reason I hate watching Baldinger on the NFL Network. His finger is totally disgusting. I vote for just chopping it off.

Shoes
01-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey Brian would you like some fries with your crow?:chuckle: