PDA

View Full Version : I am so pent-up!!!

Polamalu Princess
01-17-2009, 08:47 PM
I am so anxious :hyper:and so pent-up about tomorrow that I do not know what to do with myself. I am so excited and confident – who knows if I will be able to sleep tonight without dreaming about the game!! So, my question to you is what are you going to do between now and tomorrow before the game?

Have a grand night SFF’s!
:tt02:

Pittsburghfan
01-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, watching some video on youtube about our Steelers Maybe play some madden later. Then try to sleep sometime.. Nothing really too exciting.
I am interested in hearing other peoples AFCCG eve stories.

X-Terminator
01-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Meh. At this point I just want to get the game over with. I don't get all overexcited about any game, not even the AFCCG. Some nervousness maybe, but that's about it. Win or lose, it has absolutely no effect on my life, unlike some others. All I know is they'd better win and then go on to win the SB, or else people will lose their friggin minds.

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2009, 12:02 AM
I've watched every replay on the NFL network scouting out what we did wrong and what we did right...now I'm killing time watching tv with the wife...I highly recommend the new show VH1 called "The Tool Acedemy"

Holy Crap at these losers! Funny as hell!

KeiselPower99
01-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Im pent up too. Wish the wife would give it up already...O wait sorry I misread what this was about...

VegasStlrFan
01-18-2009, 12:34 AM
:alcohol:Watching some uneventful true story show cop show, and thinking about hitting the bottle of crown one more time for the nerves :alcohol: :tt03::tt03:

Preacher
01-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Meh. At this point I just want to get the game over with. I don't get all overexcited about any game, not even the AFCCG. Some nervousness maybe, but that's about it. Win or lose, it has absolutely no effect on my life, unlike some others. All I know is they'd better win and then go on to win the SB, or else people will lose their friggin minds.

Usually I can dissociate pretty easy, even during the SB run of 05. For some reason, I am having problems doing it this year.

devilsdancefloor
01-18-2009, 01:28 AM
it is 230 here and i am wide awake! arg! is the game on yet is it is it!!!

Steelcitygal87
01-18-2009, 02:47 AM
It is 3:41AM and I can not sleep! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: I was sleeping....nice and comfy..... in my Steeler jammies underneath my Steeler blanket.......got awake...went to get a glass of water....started thinking about the game...and now....can't go back to sleep......

SteelCurtain7
01-18-2009, 03:33 AM
I shouldn't have any problems...I sleep a third-shift schedule, and I should be up by the Eagles/Cards game (GO AZ!!!). Then it's GO STEELERS!!!!!!!! :tt:

kittenfantastico76
01-18-2009, 02:10 PM
I am extremely excited and I'm shocked I was able to sleep last night... so this morning after cleaning the house, and doing laundery (we're expecting my boyfriends father and 2 brothers to come for the game)... I read up on some crap talk from my friends back home (Maryland)... showered and I'm getting ready to put on my Roethlisberger jersey and hook up some good eats for the game tonight! (the boyfriend is prepping by playing Left for Dead right now... )

Menu: Burgers on the grill, fries, and buffalo chicken dip!
Served with ice - cold - BEEEEERRRRRRssss!

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Polamalu Princess
01-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Now if we can just get through the next hour!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: