PDA

View Full Version : GAME DAY: Pregame to AFCCG

section514
01-18-2009, 08:52 AM
http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/PITTSBURGH-PA/WDVE-FM/Joe%20G%20Pittsburgh%20song.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=PITTSBURGH-PA&NG_FORMAT=rock&SITE_ID=1734&STATION_ID=WDVE-FM&PCAST_AUTHOR=WDVE-FM&PCAST_CAT=Comedy&PCAST_TITLE=The_Best_of_Jim_and_Randy_on_WDVE
This is our house!

section514
01-18-2009, 08:54 AM
http://steelers.dve.com/pages/09fightsongs.html all the current songs

GBMelBlount
01-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Love it! :thumbsup:

section514
01-18-2009, 09:04 AM
OmP-nm0jaZE

section514
01-18-2009, 09:07 AM
nlYgeTjBqX0

section514
01-18-2009, 09:17 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/localalerts/15228?phenomena=WW&significance=Y&areaid=PAZ021&office=KPBZ&etn=0006 Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

section514
01-18-2009, 09:36 AM
help us pick a winner http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31524

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Ok so this morning I have taken a ratbird, wiped my brown, and shaken my bengal - it's all good!!!!

That is what you meant by pre-game right?

drizze99
01-18-2009, 09:53 AM
saweet!

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Dude, seriously, that's beyond called for - proving once again ratbird fans are classless. You want to attack me or the team that's fine but to attack my wife, is uncalled for and :troll:ish!

:noidea: :nono:

And to think you were one of the better ones here until that comment!

Crow-Magnon
01-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Dude, seriously, that's beyond called for - proving once again ratbird fans are classless. You want to attack me or the team that's fine but to attack my wife, is uncalled for and :troll:ish!

:noidea: :nono:

And to think you were one of the better ones here until that comment!

Seriously, it was nothing but a joke, as a rebuttal to your post (which I thought was funny). I certainly didn't mean YOUR wife in reality. Please, don't take offense. None was intended.

Crow-Magnon
01-18-2009, 10:04 AM
In fact, I just went to remove it but I see that's already been done.

Sorry, I meant no disrespect to your or your spouse.

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Seriously, it was nothing but a joke, as a rebuttal to your post (which I thought was funny). I certainly didn't mean YOUR wife in reality. Please, don't take offense. None was intended.

I don't see posts that degrade people as a joke. I try my best not to attack people, not saying I haven't, just try not to, and definitely stay away from involving their family members.

And just for clarification, I do not see calling someone a troll as an attack. I see an attack as when someone starts to pull out unnecessary name calling, abusive tactics, and unnecessary comments as the one you posted here today (and yes I'm even referring to some of the Steelers fans that post here).

I'm just shaking my head that you would take the low road like that. I thought you were one of the few ravens fans that were above that. I pray that wherever else and whatever other boards you roam, that no one will include your family in such a way.

Here's to a good game, and one where good ribbing and smack talk can be had without having aforementioned comments thrown out - their classless and useless for ALL FANS!

Crow-Magnon
01-18-2009, 10:14 AM
stlrtruck, I sent you a PM.

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 10:15 AM
In fact, I just went to remove it but I see that's already been done.

Sorry, I meant no disrespect to your or your spouse.

I have also removed the quote from my post so that this goes no farther. I respect you as a fan of the ratbirds and your talk here has been both good and entertaining - I hope moving forward you keep it there - regardless of what personal attacks you may receive from others (I'll admit we've got our fair share of those who take the low road too).

:drink:

fansince'76
01-18-2009, 10:15 AM
I don't see posts that degrade people as a joke. I try my best not to attack people, not saying I haven't, just try not to, and definitely stay away from involving their family members.

And just for clarification, I do not see calling someone a troll as an attack. I see an attack as when someone starts to pull out unnecessary name calling, abusive tactics, and unnecessary comments as the one you posted here today (and yes I'm even referring to some of the Steelers fans that post here).

I'm just shaking my head that you would take the low road like that. I thought you were one of the few ravens fans that were above that. I pray that wherever else and whatever other boards you roam, that no one will include your family in such a way.

Here's to a good game, and one where good ribbing and smack talk can be had without having aforementioned comments thrown out - their classless and useless for ALL FANS!

With all due respect, stlrtruck, Crow has been one of the better non-Steelers fans posting here, and he did apologize for the comment, you know?

Crow-Magnon
01-18-2009, 10:16 AM
I have also removed the quote from my post so that this goes no farther. I respect you as a fan of the ratbirds and your talk here has been both good and entertaining - I hope moving forward you keep it there - regardless of what personal attacks you may receive from others (I'll admit we've got our fair share of those who take the low road too).

:drink:

Thanks, I would have done so if I could. Sometimes you type things that sound funny, but when you read than again, it comes out much differently.

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 10:19 AM
With all due respect, stlrtruck, Crow has been one of the better non-Steelers fans posting here, and he did apologize for the comment, you know?

Yes, fully aware of that and crow-magnon and I have dealt with the issue and it's water under the bridge. I hold no ill-will towards him except that he have a bunch of angst as the game comes to a close tonight.

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks, I would have done so if I could. Sometimes you type things that sound funny, but when you read than again, it comes out much differently.

been there, done that

Crow-Magnon
01-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Yes, fully aware of that and crow-magnon and I have dealt with the issue and it's water under the bridge. I hold no ill-will towards him except that he have a bunch of angst as the game comes to a close tonight.

Angst? ANGST?

All I have is indigestion from waiting since LAST SATURDAY for the clock to strike 6:00 PM today!

Hey, it's all good. I know this probably sounds phony as hell, but even if the Ravens do lose today, it's been a hell of a year for a team with a rookie QB, a rookie HC, 1/4 of a team out on IR and following a 5-11 season.

A win today would be icing on the cake.

CaliStillersFan
01-18-2009, 12:55 PM
http://steelers.dve.com/pages/09fightsongs.html all the current songs

Thank you, I was looking for these. I love the new Steelers Polka song.

:tt03:

SteelersinCA
01-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Angst? ANGST?

All I have is indigestion from waiting since LAST SATURDAY for the clock to strike 6:00 PM today!

Hey, it's all good. I know this probably sounds phony as hell, but even if the Ravens do lose today, it's been a hell of a year for a team with a rookie QB, a rookie HC, 1/4 of a team out on IR and following a 5-11 season.

It has been quite a ride for your boys, when do you start worrying about an aging D. I thought this year they were going to be going down hill. I am surprised to be honest.

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Liar, you know damn well a win today means you want to see another trophy in baltimore and while a win today would be an accomplishment, you know and I know that a win today would be like an addiction that won't be cured unless you win the super bowl. Because I feel the same way. Beating the ratbirds 3 times would be a great accomplishment but won't mean diddly unless we hold another lombardi