PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] RAY LEWIS - OUR DEFENSE PLAYS BETTER ON THE ROAD

steelers4lyfe
01-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Warren sapp recently interviewed Ray lewis, according to ray their defense plays better on the Road.

http://tube.thayard.net/media/1466/WARREN_SAPP_INTERVIEWS_RAY_LEWIS/

PalmerSteel
01-18-2009, 09:41 AM
it does make an intersting take i have never heard before though. the offense is quiet and a defense can do their audibles better, but as far as better, i dont buy it.

KeiselPower99
01-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Both of em can go to hell.

4G63
01-18-2009, 09:44 AM

You wouldn't say that if Ray was a Stooler his whole career.....

Ricco Suavez
01-18-2009, 10:03 AM

But he isn't is he. I guess we can both give thanks for that. I don't need someone on my defense who thinks he is bigger than the whole.

Preacher
01-18-2009, 10:32 AM

He wouldn't have been a Steeler his whole career. He would have been gone after the stabbing a la Bam Morris and his arrest.

KeiselPower99
01-18-2009, 10:45 AM

Actually I probably would if he acted the way he does. That stupid dance and that profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery thug attitude. Actually he wouldnt act that way Cowher and now Tomlin wouldnt have any of it.

CaliStillersFan
01-18-2009, 11:10 AM

Thankfully we don't keep murdering thugs on our roster. :sofunny:

markymarc
01-18-2009, 11:45 AM

I second that. Well today we will find out if Ray Ray and company do play better on the road. Good luck with that Ray Ray.

Edman
01-18-2009, 12:57 PM
But he isn't a Steeler. And that suits fine with me.

I prefer a player who plays hard, doesn't need to do stupid dances, and doesn't complain about getting blocked. Someone like James Farrior.

LVSteelersfan
01-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Most Steeler players just go about their business and just play the game and keep their mouths shut. Baltimorons like Ray Lewis don't understand the concept of class and just letting their game speak for itself. Mr. pileon, which is all he does these days for the most part, shows what a jerk he is in every interview I have seen the past week. Crying like a little baby over that last game still. Grow up and me the man that you purport yourself to be jack A $ $ . Never happen. He is the jerk that he is and to quote Snoopy from a comic that was written many moons ago, "I DO NOT SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY".

tony hipchest
01-18-2009, 01:31 PM
they really need to quit giving these punks camera time (especially ray who is uber-overexposed).

im sick of seeing them smirk and flat out laugh when they are remided that pittsbutgh has had the #1 defense all year.

suggs doesnt need a platform to say he wishes he could play the steeler in a parking lot cause thats where he can get dirty and do his best.

we dont need to hear about "house money" and "dsrespect", cheapshots, and referee robbery.

what a bunch of whining media wh0res

msafford
01-18-2009, 01:33 PM
But he isn't a Steeler. And that suits fine with me.

I prefer a player who plays hard, doesn't need to do stupid dances, and doesn't complain about getting blocked. Someone like James Farrior.

Amen, brother. Ray Ray looks like he has Tourette's syndrome after a play.