PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Alaskafan
01-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Greetings everyone,
Tis a great day for football. It has been a long while since I have posted. Just been busy and trying to stay warm up here in Alaska. My wife and I were back home in September and got to see a pre season Penguin game and we were fortunate enough to attend the Monday Night Football game with the Ravens. Something we still talk about. Everyone at the stadium was great and when they found out we were from Wasilla, Alaska folks were even more gracious. We thank the folks that made feel welcomed.Staff and fans. Steeler fans are the best any where you go. We have one large question. At the game, before it started. And everytime we have a chance to watch a game up here. There is a song that is played throughout the game. Don't know how describe it. But starts out 'Are You Ready" then goes into da da da da nad so on. Help my wife wants to get ahold of this song bad.:tt:

SteelersMongol
01-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

Galax Steeler
01-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Hiya Alaskafan and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :wave::tt03::tt02: We're delighted to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :drink:

KeiselPower99
01-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the board. Is it true the Alaskan government gives you 2 grand a year to live there?? Not trying to be rude just thought I would ask.

Alaskafan
01-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Yes it is true. But the most we get these last few years has been about $1200.00. We usually use that money to buy plane tickets back to Pa. to visit family. Plus spent it on our passions. Steelers,Penguins and Pirates.

SteelerFanInATL
01-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the best fansite on the internet. :hatsoff: Have fun and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Polamalu43
01-20-2009, 09:47 PM
WOW we even have fans in Alaska, kool welcome aboard!