PDA

View Full Version : " Seasons Beatings "

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 07:54 AM
I about laughed myself to death when I read the local paper here in Ohio. Seasons beatings, was the headlines of the sports page. Of the Lake County News Herald!
The Cleveland Plain Dealer, thier sports page headlines was " Nothing for Christmas" sub titled " Not even a field goal"
And there was mention of Heinz Feild West, and how embarrassed they were.

There is a browns sports reporter by the name Chuck Galetti, for Channel 4 here, who was doing the pregame, and he kept referring to the Steelers as Pittspuke! I`ve heard that in the BF, but by a TV guy? I thought it was uncalled for. This guy is a piece of crap anyway!

SteelerzGirl
12-26-2005, 08:52 AM
What's Chuck Galetti's e-mail addy, Cleve? I'd like to send him a nice little e-mail via his television station. I think we should all send him nice lil e-mails. :grin:

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 09:25 AM
What's Chuck Galetti's e-mail addy, Cleve? I'd like to send him a nice little e-mail via his television station. I think we should all send him nice lil e-mails. :grin:
My wife said the same thing. I will look heis address up today!

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 09:45 AM
This guy has to be stupid. I don't know if it was the Candy Ass hole who was coming here to spark trouble.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah cleve, thats completely unproffesional and uncalled for.. just becuz he thinks that doesnt mean he can say that on TV to his audience..

RatBastard !!! Definately put up that email addy cleve, we'll nail him and the Tv station with all kinds of appreciative notes.. :chair:

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 12:51 PM
I couldn`t find his email address yet, but the stations managers address I do have!

jsmith@raycommedia.com this is WOIO Channel 19, the Bowns home a CBS affiliate!

I`m going to start by emailing him. I would like to pass the word to everyone. Sports fans or not, Pitspuke will not be tolerated!

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 01:03 PM
just like the browns have an inferiority complex with the steelers, cleveland had one with pittsburgh. so whats the answer? make up a word like "pittspuke" or "squeelers".

cleveland is still jealous they didnt get to host the bassmasters tournament. and the fact that they may never turn around the image of their town.