PDA

View Full Version : Holmes is a GOD

Fire Haley
01-18-2009, 10:15 PM
You know it

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2009-01/44588370.jpg

Potsie
01-18-2009, 10:22 PM
He's been money this whole post season. Once he gets out into the open field, it just like he's returning kicks.

Cordlisberger
01-18-2009, 10:42 PM
He stepped up in a big way when Ward went down I am very proud to have him as a steeler

Steel4eva
01-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Santonio is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt03:

markymarc
01-19-2009, 06:29 AM
No question Holmes stepped up in the post season so far. He was huge once Ward went down. We are very lucky to have him.

Steeldude
01-19-2009, 07:10 AM
You know it

Put down the crackpipe and just walk away, no charges will be filed

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Santo had a whale of a game last night and has been money in the bank down the stretch and into the playoffs! He's finally coming into his own, running good routes and making great plays both as a wideout and a return man, and I see that trend continuing into the Super Bowl! :applaudit::hatsoff:

Fire Haley
01-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Santonio is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt03:

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout - let the non-believers burn in hell.

Blitzberg06
01-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Tone has put up 14 points by himself both TDs which changed the game. This post season if Tone scores first we take it. That seems to be the trend.

TailgateMel
01-19-2009, 03:22 PM
The media had been predicting Holmes was going to have a banner year this year, and it has finally come to fruition just at the right time!!!

Rek
01-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Now that's what I'm talkin' bout - let the non-believers burn in hell.

Trent Dilfer said that he belongs in the second teir of top receivers in the league....IMO I could easily see him as a #1 receiver for this team if Ward wasn't around. He has the hands, the speed, the awareness, and the athletic ability.

Steel Mountain
01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
I read somewhere (probably here) that when Hines went down he told Hines "you have carried me for years, now I will carry you"...or something to that effect. A young man becoming a veteran before our eyes!!!

Edman
01-19-2009, 03:25 PM
No doubt. Santonio really stepped up big in these playoffs.

Is it just me, or does it seem that Santonio has established himself as a Raven killer? In all three games against Baltimore. Santo has made the gigantic play that won the game/shifted the momentum for Pittsburgh.

Steel Mountain
01-19-2009, 03:28 PM
I clearly understated ...I should have said a young player becoming a pro-bowler and Wards heir apparent before our eyes!!!

devilsdancefloor
01-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Put down the crackpipe and just walk away, no charges will be filed

Do you EVER have anything postitive to say about the steelers? tone had a great game last night and stepped up!

Frankie3521
01-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Holmes is playing damn good, and if you ask me he shoulda had an extra touchdown. The incomplete call looked like total BS to me..

Steeldude
01-20-2009, 04:21 AM
Do you EVER have anything postitive to say about the steelers? tone had a great game last night and stepped up!

do you ever stop crying :crying01: ? we can't all be mindless lemmings.

Stevo
01-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Now once Sweed picks it up, the Steelers will be is great shape. Already next season is looking great.

Steelers Since '75
01-20-2009, 10:46 AM
do you ever stop crying :crying01: ? we can't all be mindless lemmings.

You are the most negative person about this team... almost troll like in your posting. All year you bad mouth everything about the team... and here we are in the super bowl... so you look like the biggest tool on the board. Just man up and salvage some dignity...

Even if we win the SB your first post will be about how bad we played or how bad the season will be next year... tired... YAWN!

If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all. I for one love this team and the brotherhood they share... they have stuck together and made this a dream season for Steelers fans! :tt::tt::tt:

stlrtruck
01-20-2009, 11:25 AM
No doubt. Santonio really stepped up big in these playoffs.

Is it just me, or does it seem that Santonio has established himself as a Raven killer? In all three games against Baltimore. Santo has made the gigantic play that won the game/shifted the momentum for Pittsburgh.

In the last two games it seems that Ward was key in a lot of down the field movement and it lures the defense to key on him and that's when Santonio is able to be a threat because it seems defenses forget we have more than Ward catching the ball.

I think Holmes compliments Ward and instead of competing with him (ala other WRs in the league), he knows his role and excels in it.

revefsreleets
01-20-2009, 11:51 AM
He's playing his best football when it counts the most. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. Nobody on the Steelers has stepped up his game more than Santo.

hudsonp
01-20-2009, 01:09 PM
as a buckeyes fan, its so great to see holmes in Black and Gold

revefsreleets
01-20-2009, 01:19 PM
One game a year I wear my #4 Buckeye Santo jersey out to a Steelers game with a Steelers hat on. A lot of the Steeler faithful who hit the sports bar are also PSU fans, so it throws them off for a second when they see that...the initial reaction is to attack until they realize that it's Santonio's # I'm wearing...

hudsonp
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
One game a year I wear my #4 Buckeye Santo jersey out to a Steelers game with a Steelers hat on. A lot of the Steeler faithful who hit the sports bar are also PSU fans, so it throws them off for a second when they see that...the initial reaction is to attack until they realize that it's Santonio's # I'm wearing...

i work in Akron (live in Youngstown) - so i'm the one that gets looked at wearing OSU/Steelers combos from the clowns fans

Steeldude
01-20-2009, 01:26 PM
You are the most negative person about this team... almost troll like in your posting.

that's your ignorant opinion.

All year you bad mouth everything about the team... and here we are in the super bowl... so you look like the biggest tool on the board. Just man up and salvage some dignity...

care to prove your accusations or run away? i guaranteee you will run.

Even if we win the SB your first post will be about how bad we played or how bad the season will be next year... tired... YAWN!

again, more of your ignorance. just remember, we can't all be mindless lemmings like you.

If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all.

oh the hypocrisy :sofunny: