PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Brady12
12-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone. No I am not here to stir up trouble. :D I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Tom BRady is my favourite NFL Player, New England is my team. I was referred here by the owner, and I look forward to talking ball with all you.

Prosdo
12-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi Brady12. Welcome to SF! We actually have a few regular New England fans that post here. Enjoy the board!

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 02:11 PM
The owner? Owner of what?

Hey Welcome, we enjoy our Pats fans that we do have here!

Koopa
12-26-2005, 03:05 PM
welcome to SF mayne, hope you enjoy it here, we had a few pats fans now just one, the others left after they kinda started losing.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Welcome to SF ! If the pats are your team then you'll have some company.. Dirtywork, hardwork,and living in the past are pats fans and all pretty cool people who know thier football.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 05:21 PM
Hello everyone. No I am not here to stir up trouble. :D I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Tom BRady is my favourite NFL Player, New England is my team. I was referred here by the owner, and I look forward to talking ball with all you.

Welcome and that's good. We had enough of a Cleveland Browns Jackass known as UK Candy Bee. Good To see You're not one who follows his path. And Once again welcome to Steelers Fever. Looking forward to seeing you post.

Soultribe101
12-26-2005, 08:30 PM
No worries,its all good. I believe the steelers will be seeing you guys again in the AFC championship. What a rematch it is going to be.

SteelerFanInATL
12-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome to SF, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ngreene15
01-01-2006, 09:34 PM

I referred you here man... From Riderfans.com.... But I am not the "owner" of this site... Just a member.

I have a Canadian friend now.