PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee

stlrtruck
01-18-2009, 11:00 PM
This was one hell of a game tonight and it was as hard hitting as one can expect when these two teams get together. However, this one goes out to McGahee, I pray that he is ok and that he is able to come back and play again.

That hit between Clark and McGahee epotimises(sp) how these two teams play and the fact that they leave it out on the field. I never want to see a player leave the field the way McGahee did and its a shame that the game had to have this type of injury in it.

I do pray that he'll be ok and that moving forward we'll be able to see him in some battles still to come.

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Word is he will make a full recovery:

Which is good news.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008/news/story?id=3844665

steelreserve
01-19-2009, 05:14 PM
I think it would be funny if everything went back to normal for him, except after the hit he turned gay.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-19-2009, 05:30 PM
As much as I dont want to see anybody get hurt and love this game for its gladiator mentality.......I find it interesting that I don't see Bart Scott, Ray Lewis or anybody in purple talking about breaking somebody's shoulder or a "bounty".

McGahee, Ivy and that special teamer all got "jacked up" and I think the roughest we saw was Ben getting hit in the back a bit late.

Scoreboard!!!

SteelCityKing
01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
i thought that was probably one of the most brutal hits i've ever seen laid out on someone. i thought it was legal and fair, but that sucked for him to get hurt like that. granted, we all wish ill will on opposing teams, players, and fans...but not like that.

did anyone notice how the air and the crowd got sucked out of that stadium after that hit? it was like the Heinz Field was in purgatory waiting to see if Willis was walking off the field or walking in the clouds above. it was CRAZY! haha!

best wishes to Willis and i hope he makes a full recovery. for real.

Steeler in Carolina
01-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I think it would be funny if everything went back to normal for him, except after the hit he turned gay.

It might have made him turn straight.:chuckle: