PDA

View Full Version : Thank You.....TITANS!

JEFF4i
01-19-2009, 02:40 AM
I said it when we lost last month. The loss to the Titans was a good thing. It humbled us and made us learn respect. Honestly, it had to have played some part to weed out a touch of arrogance going into last week, and this week. We learned that we aren't always #1 unless our head is ready to play 100% for it. At leas,t that's how it seems to me.

I mean, look at all the rest of the 1-5 seeds this year excluding the Cards.

OX1947
01-19-2009, 02:47 AM
(bleep) the Titans. I only think of one thing when I think of the Titans, is douche bag Bullock picking on guard rails after their pathetic choke job. (bleep) the Titans and their entire overrated team and I look forward to watching the Steelers stick those terrible towels Lendale and Bullock stepped on up their yahoos next year......

SteelCurtain7
01-19-2009, 03:09 AM
I said it when we lost last month. The loss to the Titans was a good thing. It humbled us and made us learn respect. Honestly, it had to have played some part to weed out a touch of arrogance going into last week, and this week. We learned that we aren't always #1 unless our head is ready to play 100% for it. At leas,t that's how it seems to me.

I mean, look at all the rest of the 1-5 seeds this year excluding the Cards.

+1

Humility is always a good thing. It keeps you on an even keel. Coach Tomlin said as much in his post-game conference. :cool:

Crushzilla
01-19-2009, 03:44 AM
I'm glad the team pulled it together after the Titans game...

... but I will NOT thank a team that stomped their booties all over the Terrible Towel.

RavensD
01-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Who cares about Tennessee? Does anyone even Remember The Titans anymore? A lot of bush league clowns on that team; I hope they got plenty of laughs over that little stunt, because that's all they have left to hold on to.

TeeJay
01-19-2009, 03:56 AM
Does anyone even Remember The Titans?

Good movie!