PDA

View Full Version : rex grossman

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 03:33 PM
i never really watched him play and he doesnt have a large amount of games behind him too look at but having watched him his past 2 games, he does have an awesome delivery. he looks like a center fielder throwing a baseball. i also like how he has came in and taken command like he is a veteran.

this should be a good story to watch from the nfc during the playoffs.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Rex's issue is his health..the guy could run out onto the field during introductions and break his leg. He's a breath of fresh air for the bear offense which has been pathetic till 2 weeks ago.

Im not sold on him till he does it consistentl.

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Rex's issue is his health..the guy could run out onto the field during introductions and break his leg. He's a breath of fresh air for the bear offense which has been pathetic till 2 weeks ago.

Im not sold on him till he does it consistentl.

Nice lol.

Doesn't he have like really terrible numbers in his career, or am I thinking of someone else?

Hold on I just checked, so he hasn't really played many games, I'll stay calm on thsi issue, and see i nthe playoffs whether he's good enough to be on my respect list. :D

TasmanianTroy271
12-26-2005, 05:17 PM
I think if Rex really starts to click, then the Bears are going to the Superbowl. *digs heels in and readies for the argument*

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I honestly don't see the Bears making the playoffs. IMO I think the Seahawks are far far superior, and although they did beat TB and Carolina, those teams will be hungry in the playoffs. Whoever they play in the 2nd round, except it cannot be Seed 6.. because if Seed 6 wins, they would be Seed 1. Chicago hasn't defeated a good offense this season, except for Carolina.

They lost to Washington... Well.... Washington isn't that good on offence, but hey, looks good for their playoff hopes.

Lost to your division rival Cincy... 24-7. Cincinnati which has a terrific offense.

Lost to Cleveland.. I'm not gonna say anything about that. If you lsoe to Cleveland, you don't deserve to win lmao.

And they lost to Pittsburgh... Which obviously you all think should've happened.

they beat Carolina and Atlanta. Depends how you view their offences. Not too strong, yet not too weak. their defence will really ened to go. Grossman and their fofence has to step up.

BTW Polamalu is a beast in Madden 06.

TasmanianTroy271
12-26-2005, 05:30 PM
I honestly don't see the Bears making the playoffs.

Well, they've clinched a first round bye...:blurp:

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Whoa, I was really off there. I'm not usually that stupid in posts lmao... I meant the Super Bowl.

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice lol.

Doesn't he have like really terrible numbers in his career, or am I thinking of someone else?

thats what i always thought but he barely has 7 starts. im not saying he is a sb qb but his mechanics are NICE! he has a great delivery with a very short wind-up. im impressed and understand why he was a #1 pick coming into the draft. i always thouhgt he was kind of small. he seems to be a baller. all of his injuries seem to be freak injuries. he rebounded well from a wicked hit on his knee yesterday

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Speaking of Mechanics, that was a terrifically awesome throw to Berrian I think it was, last night.

Koopa
12-26-2005, 11:47 PM
i'm not sold on him yet either, of course he's gonna look good when he had orton playing before him. i won't but to much on his playoff play though. it will be his first and a lot of qb suck in their first playoff games. i'll wait till next year to see how he has improved over all as a qb

clevestinks
12-27-2005, 08:01 AM
His junior year in college, I thought he was the real deal, but evey since then he has been ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????