PDA

View Full Version : How many times did you hear Reed is better than Troy because

DFWSTEELERFAN
01-19-2009, 07:25 AM
he scores when touches the ball :laughing:

No way I'd trade Troy for Reed!!!!

CPanther95
01-19-2009, 07:34 AM
ESPN had the little footnote under the comparison of the safeties of the final four teams that Reed was the only one who had scored a TD. Even though TD's was one of the categories shown, so it was already apparent.

I know Troy's San Diego TD didn't count, but considering it was a blown call that the officials apologized for the next day, they could have left that little footnote off.

No matter. SB is the key, and Troy's still in the hunt.

Muppet13
01-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Troy is the best!

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Though I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ed Reed (one of the few Rats I do respect), I wouldn't trade Troy for him or anyone else in the league. Troy was at the top of his game yesterday and silenced his critics. Look out Kurt and the Cards - when that beast is unleashed in XLIII, it's gonna suck to be you. :tt03:

Steelcitygal87
01-19-2009, 07:55 AM
I like Ed Reed a lot, he is one heck of a player and the only RAT whose personality I can stand. I have a lot of respect for him.

Tackling I give it to Troy hands down. Troy is the better blitzing safety.
Interceptions( and yards after) I give it to Reed.

But as an all around complete player........ It's all #43, he was bred to be a Steeler!

KeiselPower99
01-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Troy showed why he is the premier safety in the NFL. Ben stayed away from Reed all game while Flacco couldnt with Troy

SteelCityMan786
01-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Though I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ed Reed (one of the few Rats I do respect), I wouldn't trade Troy for him or anyone else in the league. Troy was at the top of his game yesterday and silenced his critics. Look out Kurt and the Cards - when that beast is unleashed in XLIII, it's gonna suck to be you. :tt03:

Flacco took a beating from him when Polamalu sacked him.

Milkman
01-19-2009, 11:18 AM
I remember someone on NFL network saying he would take Reed over Troy just because of Troy's voice.

C'mon, does that really make a difference?

Polamalu is the better of the 2 no matter how you slice it.

werd

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 11:19 AM
But Troy doesn't score when he makes Interceptions...oh wait...

LOL

westcoastransplant
01-19-2009, 11:39 AM
You never see Ed Reed diving over the line on a 4th and 1 and stuff the QB sneek cold. Reed can cover and you have to be aware of hime when you pass. You have to know where Troy is on every play.

markymarc
01-19-2009, 12:56 PM
I would take Troy every day of the week and twice on game days over any safety in the entire NFL. But hey at least Troy showed the nation who the best safety was on the field last night.

SunshineMan21
01-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Troy is insane . . . he tackles like a LB and covers like a CB.