PDA

View Full Version : Harrison hit video

figg
12-26-2005, 04:03 PM
http://www.solarfederation.net/video/steelers/harrison-brownsfan.wmv

:grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Figg, YOU ARE THE MAN !!! Double rep points to you as I promised !!! I love it !!!

Prosdo
12-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Great find Figg!!!

figg
12-26-2005, 04:09 PM
another view http://kdka.com/video/?cid=9 :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I didnt know that a cleveland player got his that fans face too..all but knocked him down :rofl:

Harrison was just having way too much fun waiting to get this guy, it looks like he was just itching to take him out !! :tt:

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 04:25 PM
LOL! kenard lang really wanted a piece of him!!! harrison had him handled though so he just walked off. he was ready to pile on if the fan wouldve resisted.

what wouldve been better than seeing a steeler AND BROWN PLAYER whipping the ass of a brownie?

classic!

geran42o
12-26-2005, 04:25 PM
both vidoes are awesome.

TasmanianTroy271
12-26-2005, 04:50 PM
if anyone finds any better quality, than post em, because I can't save the one from KDKA and the one from Solerfederation.net isnt very good...

daleemnm
12-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Silverback, you da man!

tony hipchest
12-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Silverback, you da man! you know someone is 1 tough sob if their nickname is "silverback"!

shevdog
12-26-2005, 05:11 PM
That was awesome!!!!

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Haha I saw that on TSN SportsCentre yesterday I love it. Even the Browns fans got owned by Pittsburgh. BTW figg, I love the Hines Ward "Chad Johnson River Dance Mock" :)

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 05:30 PM
That hit is some funny shit

madrax
12-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey guys

I was watching these clips and decided to do an edit of it....

You might like this; soundtrack by Ludacris (warning: not kid friendly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=ia0_H9vwSyk

ENJOY!!!

Homeboy got OWNED!

figg
12-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Hey guys

I was watching these clips and decided to do an edit of it....

You might like this; soundtrack by Ludacris (warning: not kid friendly)

ENJOY!!!

Homeboy got OWNED!

awesome. :grin:

DuceOnTheLoose
12-26-2005, 08:15 PM
that was the funniest sh*t i have seen in a long time. he got his ass DROPPED!!!

Soultribe101
12-26-2005, 08:41 PM
That is the good stuff you don't see. Where do you get the cool pictures you guys have posted with your threads?

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow! Harrison layed him out!

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2005, 11:32 PM
They just showed the video again on KDKA, and they then showed the Steelers sideline afterwards. They were all mimmicking the beat down by Harrison. They then showed a channel 19 TV crew going to the guys house, he wouldn't come out to talk to reporters. It shows the reporter knocking on his door asking him, "Hey, whatever the guys name was, did you think the Browns needed some help?"

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 11:51 PM
:rofl: yeah the browns needed every bit of help they could get...

clevestinks
12-27-2005, 12:30 AM
I can`t watch it enough! That is just great! I wish we knew what the retard said!

24seven
12-27-2005, 01:39 AM
Hey Figg.. could you send this to me? I would love to put this on the dvd i'm making of the game.. Awesome job and perfect song for the occassion.. Glad someone was able to snag this footage.. Thanks and if so my email is 24seven@cableone.net .. TIA!!

CASTEEL
12-27-2005, 03:52 AM
Just got home from work... got to see the shot. I've been waiting all day... LOL, that was awesome!!!

Thanks for the links!

GO STEELERS!!!

LondonSteeler
12-27-2005, 09:31 AM
shoot, i thought the best thing about it was the cut from verron haynes, shoot, looked like barry sanders there :grin:

BB2W
12-27-2005, 01:36 PM
That's some funny stuff... He tossed him like a rag doll.

Verron was scared. :grin:

Prosdo
12-27-2005, 01:37 PM
That's some funny stuff... He tossed him like a rag doll.

Verron was scared. :grin:

Yeah, Joey Porter was on the Steelers Playbook on KDKA Monday. He said they messed him off about that lol

SteelerFanInCA
12-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Great videos. That's kind of what was happening all game to their QB. Stupid clowns fan!!!

Koopa
12-27-2005, 03:06 PM
damn now i know why they were clowning hanyes on the sideline what a puss lol, funny the browns fan gets a face full of harrisons nuts when he throws him down. i kinda wish harrison would've lowered his shoulder and layed him out like he's running full speed at qb, that would've been tighter. thanks for the link figgs

figg
12-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey Figg.. could you send this to me? I would love to put this on the dvd i'm making of the game.. Awesome job and perfect song for the occassion.. Glad someone was able to snag this footage.. Thanks and if so my email is 24seven@cableone.net .. TIA!!

It doesnt belong to me. sorry :smile:

melroseplace
12-27-2005, 07:15 PM
that was so awesome...I was disappointed they didn't show it during the game when it happened so I'm glad you posted that :) thanks

SteelerzGirl
12-27-2005, 08:14 PM
Stupid Browns fan should have been called for the face mask on Harrison, too! :grin:

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Stupid Browns fan should have been called for the face mask on Harrison, too! :grin:

Stupid Browns Fans Should have been ejected when they're dumbass fan jumped the fence.

BB2W
12-28-2005, 01:08 AM
http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1227/5677291_240X180.jpg

CLEVELAND - For avid Cleveland Browns fan Nathan Mallett, facing time in jail for running onto the field during a blowout loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers is not the worst of it.

Even the body slam by Pittsburgh's James Harrison didn't hurt as much as the thought that the Browns might ban Mallett from home games.

"That is probably the worst part of it. I guess I'll still watch them on TV," Mallett said Tuesday after pleading innocent in Cleveland Municipal Court to disorderly conduct while intoxicated and criminal trespassing.

Mallett, 24, of Chippewa Lake, has a Jan. 3 trial date. If convicted, he faces a maximum of 30 days in jail and a $250 fine.

Bill Bonsiewicz, a Browns spokesman, said banning Mallett is a possibility. The team will wait to see what happens in court before determining whether Mallett may attend another Browns home game, he said.

Dressed in Cleveland colors - including knee-high bright orange socks and sweat pants that fell off his hips after Harrison's hit - Mallett got past Browns security and ran onto the field with 9:17 left in the fourth quarter of the 41-0 Steelers rout Saturday.

Harrison, a 6-foot, 242-pound linebacker, tackled Mallett and held him against the field until police arrived, handcuffed Mallett and hauled him off to jail.

Harrison said he dropped Mallett because he was heading toward the Pittsburgh sideline.
"We didn't know if he had anything on him or if he might do something. I was protecting my teammates," Harrison said. "I didn't want to hurt him. I just wanted to keep him down until the proper authorities came."

Mallett said he was intoxicated and didn't feel any pain from Harrison's tackle. But Mallett said he bum rushed the field because his heart was aching from seeing Cleveland's rival winning.

"There's nothing I can say except I hate losing to the Steelers," he said.

Mallett apologized to the Browns and advised other fans who may have similar ideas to think twice.

"Don't do it," said Mallett, who spent Christmas Eve behind bars. "It ain't worth it."
Browns president John Collins said the team is reviewing stadium security measures, handled by Cleveland police and a private company, Tenable Security.

"It's not acceptable," said Collins.

On Oct. 30, a fan ran onto the field in Cincinnati and stole the ball from Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre.

Greg Gall, 31, of Cincinnati was placed on 14 months' probation after pleading guilty to charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct while intoxicated. While on probation, he is banned from Paul Brown Stadium and the Reds' Great American Ball Park.

As for Mallett, he could have been tackled by Browns linebacker Kenard Lang, who only shoved him "because he was a Cleveland fan."

"If he was a Pittsburgh fan, I probably would've knocked him out," Lang said.

link-----> http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/sanluisobispo/sports/13495798.htm

Koopa
12-28-2005, 01:19 AM
good, his ass better get banned. he made the choice of being a jackass and need to pay. and the dumbass is trying to put on a quit trip with i guess i'll still watch them on tv. no shit hoe, unless you plan on using xray vision you ain't got no other way to watch them. he also deserves to be rapped in jail for cheering for such a shitty team

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2005, 06:17 AM
How about Langs' response? He's just as much of an idiot as the fan!

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Put that Bastards ass in prison. This world needs less Problem Creators.

figg
12-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Video of the stains fan saying the hit didnt hurt :rolleyes: http://www.nothingtoxic.com/playVideo.asp?id=1027

SteelCityMan786
12-28-2005, 11:17 PM
The Clowns Fan is just trying to show he is actually injured. Don't tell lies Clowns Fan. It ain't good.

Koopa
12-28-2005, 11:35 PM
i guess having harrison nuts in his face eased his pain

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
At the end the newscaster says he is already paying the worse punishment by bieng banned from CBS? What a joke!

BigCat
12-29-2005, 10:17 PM
All I know if I'm that guy, I'm suing the hell out of that Harrison guy. And there's no way he would lose.

Koopa
12-29-2005, 10:23 PM
aww shut the hell up, if it was a bengals player that did that you'd be praising him to. all harrison has to say is self defense cause he no one knew if that fool had anything on him.

BigCat
12-29-2005, 10:35 PM
aww shut the hell up, if it was a bengals player that did that you'd be praising him to. all harrison has to say is self defense cause he no one knew if that fool had anything on him.

You're a dumbass. Harrison had no right to do what he did. This guy has nothing more to lose. So, he needs to sue this punk ass Harrison.
It's not self defense unless someone attacks you. It didn't look like the guy was attacking anyone.

Koopa
12-29-2005, 10:39 PM
b!tch, the fool ran out onto their work place and tried to start shit you dumb ****. he had every right to knock that ****er on his ass, you just mad cause it was a steelers player, you would've busted a nut if one of your ***** bengal players did the same, so STFU!!! i'll give you a couple of neg reps for being a ********

SteelerFanInATL
12-30-2005, 09:01 AM
In the words of Chris Tucker from the movie Fridays, "He got knocked the F@#$ out!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SteelerFanInATL
12-30-2005, 09:15 AM
You're a dumbass. Harrison had no right to do what he did. This guy has nothing more to lose. So, he needs to sue this punk ass Harrison.
It's not self defense unless someone attacks you. It didn't look like the guy was attacking anyone.

This fan was in the wrong big time. Now if security would have done that you wouldn't be saying a thing. He is lucky he only was body slamed. Someone should have put their foot so far up his @$$ that they would have needed to take him to the hospital to operate to remove it!

We will laugh and joke with you, but we don't play.

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2005, 09:22 AM

Yeah actually he did. Harrison was helping the security guards get that Moron off the field.

BB2W
12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
All I know if I'm that guy, I'm suing the hell out of that Harrison guy. And there's no way he would lose.
I would think that Harrison is not liable... He detained someone who was charged with criminal trespassing.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2005, 01:48 PM

For what? I'd love to be Harrison, and see you in court. I'll find the biggest, and most expensive lawyer to crush you, and then counter sue you.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2005, 01:50 PM

How do you know what that jerkoff had in his pants besides your hands?

Blitzburgh55
12-31-2005, 04:00 PM
u have to wacth this

Prosdo
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Merging this with a thread already in progress :smile:

Blitzburgh55
12-31-2005, 08:45 PM
my video is better its different

figg
12-31-2005, 09:25 PM