PDA

View Full Version : Ok, This is it !! Let's hear it to Crush the Lions !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 04:09 PM
We need this game, we HAVE to have this game.. Win and we're in . The lions are pretty sorry right now, but they would love nothing else than to come into Heinz Field and spoil our post season plans.

The Steelers have alot of ties to the lions with players and coaches,and of course Earl Holmes is still with the Lions ..so lets show these lowly cats what a REAL nfl team can do to them !!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: Here We Go Steelers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:15 PM
If the Lions beat Pittsburgh, it would be a never ending horror movie. Steelers should win big.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 05:33 PM
We need this game, we HAVE to have this game.. Win and we're in . The lions are pretty sorry right now, but they would love nothing else than to come into Heinz Field and spoil our post season plans.

The Steelers have alot of ties to the lions with players and coaches,and of course Earl Holmes is still with the Lions ..so lets show these lowly cats what a REAL nfl team can do to them !!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: Here We Go Steelers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggreed

HEY STEELERS FANS RAISE THEM TERRIBLE TOWELS AND LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

TasmanianTroy271
12-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Former Lions who are Steelers - Hartings, Kirschke, Batch, Brooks, and Kriewaldt

and Russ Grimm is supposedly being looked at to take over as HC over there next year. But all history aside, we should win easily.

Prosdo
12-26-2005, 05:41 PM
:tt: Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go! :tt:

We're on a roll and we're clicking well. Let's keep this going!

Brady12
12-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Haha that is a wicked smiley... Speaking of the Terrible towel, my friend here in Saskatchewan is a Steeler/Penguins/Panthers fan you know the basic Pittsburgh teams. He went to the Browns/Steelers on Sunday Night this season. Brought me back a Steeler Terrible towel, so that was pretty cool. They are pretty cool towels I enjoy having it.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 06:07 PM
The terrible towel is an icon in Pittsburgh and in the NFL. It symbolizes everything great about the Steelers!! So everybody wave them loud and proud this weekend !!

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2005, 06:09 PM
The terrible towel is an icon in Pittsburgh and in the NFL. It symbolizes everything great about the Steelers!! So everybody wave them loud and proud this weekend !!

The Terrible Towel is a SYMBOL To our city and the Steelers. Wave Loud and proud. And Blitz we're on the Same page again. So More Points.

steeler47
12-26-2005, 06:42 PM
:boxing: If the Lions beat Pittsburgh, it would be a never ending horror movie.

Take your little snide comment and stick it where the sun dont shine!!!:chair: :flipoff:

MichiSteeler
12-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Yep... As you can tell by my username... Detriot is technically my home team. But ive always hated em. Their qb situation is horrible. I predict Polamalu havin atleast 1 pick to the house :cool: . Their o-line sucks as well..so we can kill them with the blitz. This will be an easy win!!! Lets be the firts wildcard to win the big one in i dunno how many years!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Playoff game for us again this weekend!

Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Im pumped already...and its only Monday !! Whooda thought this last game would mean so much when we started back in september.

steelersgirl86
12-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Here we go Steelers Here we so!!!!!

I am so excited and it is only Tuesday.........

Lets go Steelers......do it like you did it in Cleveland....

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

SteelR1
12-27-2005, 09:46 AM
After watching the final Monday night game on ABC last night, I'm really starting to get pumped about the playoffs!!!!!!

Their coming and so our the STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go Pittsburgh!!!!

Koopa
12-27-2005, 02:33 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

Koopa
12-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Im pumped already...and its only Monday !! Whooda thought this last game would mean so much when we started back in september.

i'm glad this game means a lot, we go into the playoffs sharpe and ready for whoever we play (hopefully the bengals)

Ambridge
12-27-2005, 04:02 PM
The Steelers need to come out and put this game away early and kick the hell out of the Lions.........just like they did against Cleveland.
Don't even let Detroit think they have a chance to compete in this game.

:tt:

SteelerFanInCA
12-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Let's Go Steelers. Keep the shutout streak going.

SteelerzGirl
12-27-2005, 07:59 PM
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif

C'mon Steelers! I wanna see some more great hits on Jacked Up!

Brady12
12-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Here we go Patriots, Here we go!

*looks at topic*

Oh...

SteelerzGirl
12-27-2005, 08:04 PM
:rofl:

(slaps Brady12 upside da head) :bouncy:

Brady12
12-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks, that woke me up. :)

SteelerzGirl
12-27-2005, 08:07 PM
It was my pleasure...(lol). :smile:

tony hipchest
12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Here we go Patriots, Here we go!

*looks at topic*

Oh...

HA! nice try though!:grin:

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 11:03 AM
God I hope the Steelers win or I would never hear the end of it. I work at Ford HQ...Ford owns the Lions...:rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
12-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Well don't worry. We'll win. Ford Field will be having the Steelers playing there Super Bowl XL when we get the one for the thumb and get the Bus his ring. DETROIT OR BUST!

TexaSteeler
12-29-2005, 04:04 PM
God I hope the Steelers win or I would never hear the end of it. I work at Ford HQ...Ford owns the Lions...:rolleyes:

You should see enough of the Lions to know how much of joke that team is. The Steelers could have a terrible game and the Lions would still find a way to loose.

It's sad. Being a native Detroiter and having just left Detroit (and FoMoCo) and being a Lions fan too, the state of the Lions is pitiful.

shevdog
12-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Haha that is a wicked smiley... Speaking of the Terrible towel, my friend here in Saskatchewan is a Steeler/Penguins/Panthers fan you know the basic Pittsburgh teams. He went to the Browns/Steelers on Sunday Night this season. Brought me back a Steeler Terrible towel, so that was pretty cool. They are pretty cool towels I enjoy having it.

Glad you like the towel.

So you are in Saskatchewa and are a Patriots fan. How'd that happen? I'm curious.

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 07:15 PM
What is best in life?

To crush the Lions, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!

clevestinks
12-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Cool Hammer can get us all a huge diescount, since we are all family!:busted: :grin:

Suitanim
12-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Cool Hammer can get us all a huge diescount, since we are all family!:busted: :grin:
He-he-he...a dicount ticket to the Super Bowl means you pay $800 a ticket instead of $1400.

FisherMOM
12-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh Yeah!!!

Here We Go Steelers!!!

:sign10: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :sign01:

Hear US ROAR!!!!

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 10:23 PM

Yeah...I wish! My Steelers signs throughout my cube get some interesting looks from co-workers. But I haven't been ordered to take down the signs by management. I guess that rule only applies to Ford Field! :excited:

Hammer67
12-29-2005, 10:25 PM
You should see enough of the Lions to know how much of joke that team is. The Steelers could have a terrible game and the Lions would still find a way to loose.

It's sad. Being a native Detroiter and having just left Detroit (and FoMoCo) and being a Lions fan too, the state of the Lions is pitiful.

I agree and I am a native Pittsburgher that just moved to Detroit...

I miss home...:crying03:

SteelerDan43
12-30-2005, 01:57 PM
This is my one regular season game I get to go to a year, I'm wearin my hard hat, swingin my towel and praying to see a repeat of last week. I'm so happy that I am home and able to go to the game and most likely see The Bus' last home game w/ my dad. Now I can add that to the list along with the 1000th game, and the blizzard game vs. the Browns stories. My grandpa still talks about being one of Dwights' Whites. If any of you remeber that guy that they interviewed before the one super bowl, he was asked why are the steelers going to win today and he said "Cause there hungry!" and the guy asked, "Why's that?" and he said "Cause the didnt eat any breakfast!!". That was my grandpa's friend Pete. He loves to tell that story

FisherMOM
12-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Swingin' the towel around again today for good measure!

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :sign04:

Steelerbabe28
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
We should be playing our backups after we clinch the playoffs in the first half

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! Knock off them Lions. Fat Fillen Sent you a team that you will KILLLLLLL!

3 to be 4
12-31-2005, 08:25 AM
Man, you shouldnt have to worry about beating the pathetic Lions. The Steelers could beat Detroit with Joe Gilliam at Quarterback.

tony hipchest
12-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Man, you shouldnt have to worry about beating the pathetic Lions. The Steelers could beat Detroit with Joe Gilliam at Quarterback.

i think thats 1 really great thing about the steelers and their fans. they never overlook any opponent or take a win for granted. if they get beat (in any game) they get beat, but it wont be for overconfidence or overlooking an opponent. they learned a valuable lesson in the 2001 playoffs that might have been lost if another head coach was here now.

clevestinks
12-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah...I wish! My Steelers signs throughout my cube get some interesting looks from co-workers. But I haven't been ordered to take down the signs by management. I guess that rule only applies to Ford Field! :excited:
we tried, no harm in that! I actually meant deals on cars!:grin:

Hammer67
01-01-2006, 12:36 PM
we tried, no harm in that! I actually meant deals on cars!:grin:

Oh...that I can do! :grin: