PDA

View Full Version : Anquan Boldin is a Jackass

mesaSteeler
01-19-2009, 09:02 AM
http://mike-freeman.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6264363/13040597
Anquan Boldin is a Jackass
Posted on: January 18, 2009 9:04 pm

He tried to ruin the Super Bowl celebration with his childishness.

In the game, Boldin got into a heated argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley. After the game, instead of celebrating with his team, Boldin abruptly left the field, then abruptly left the locker room.

It was awful behavior.

Quarterback Kurt Warner also got into an argument with Haley during the game but you didn't see Warner acting like a petulant child afterwards. He celebrated with his teammates and enjoyed the moment.

I have to say in nearly 20 years of doing this, I've never seen a player more concerned about his arguing with a coach over making a Super Bowl.

What Boldin did almost never happens.

Congratulations on making history, Anquan.

(Well looks like it will be our "Band of Brothers" against the petulant brats. Hmmm could be a weakness here we can exploit. I hope the Steelers use a little trash talking and get into Boldin's head about take him out of the game. - mesa)

Cordlisberger
01-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Good :tt02:

86WARD
01-19-2009, 09:17 AM
TO-esque...lol...

Steeldude
01-19-2009, 09:21 AM
What Boldin did almost never happens

it will become more common as time goes on. today's young athletes are punks.

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 09:22 AM
If he's acting all emo now, just wait until the Steelers D has their way with him. :tt02:

When Boldin left the locker room, he hopped into the . . .

http://miketolen.com/serendipity/uploads/Waaaambulance2.jpg

GROW UP Boldin and you may want to think about stopping at the pharmacy on the way home to pick up some . . .

http://www.healthinajiffy.co.uk/images/tampax%20super%20plus%2030.jpg

Steeldude
01-19-2009, 09:28 AM
boldin needs extra strength

http://www.lunapads.com/SiteCM/i/upload/9C9FBB5F212B1D4F96809F5D6127894A4B4C03A4.jpg

mesaSteeler
01-19-2009, 09:28 AM
The mental state of the Turdnials deserves some discussion.

1. This is a team who QB was publically talking about retirement the fifth week of the sesaon.

2. The Turdnials are also the team who mailed in their games after they clinched one of the worst divisons in history of the NFL. Whiz was worried that they had quit on him.

3. The Turdnials were the team who did not even get off the plane for their game in New England.

4. Boldlin has had his panties in wad ever since the Turdnials decided to extend Fitz.

What the Steelers can not permit is let the Turdnails get an early lead like the Eagles did. I think their mental state is akin to being manic - depressive. Right now they are manic. If we punch them in the mouth early we can take them down hard. However if we let them hang around it could cost us.

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 09:33 AM
What the Steelers can not permit is let the Turdnails get an early lead like the Eagles did. I think their mental state is again to being manic - depressive. Right now they are manic. If we punch them in the mouth early we can take them down hard. However if we let them hang around it could cost us.

I don't think anyone can compare the Eagles D to the Steelers D. The Eagles have a very pourous secondary which Warner and Fitz exposed yesterday to the max. We have a very sound secondary which can give the Cardinals O fits. I agree with punching them in the mouth early as we did with the Rats yesterday and I'd also like to see Big Ben and his O get a comfortable early lead. Though the Cards' D played fairly well against the Eagles yesterday, they have some soft spots which with the right game plan, can be easily exposed.

GridironWarrior
01-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Good :tt02:

Hey where did you get that pic from? Is there a bigger version?

redst3
01-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Good. I hope there is discord and confusion over there. I like Wiz and the staff there, as well as Brian St and Tuman but this is for all the marbles.

If he wants to act like a little wuss then so much the better

mesaSteeler
01-19-2009, 10:26 AM
I almost forgot about #5.

5. Edgerian James told the media that he wanted to be cut or traded six weeks ago. He complained he was being wasted in Arizona.

SteelersinCA
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Great points Mesa, it takes a TEAM to in the Super Bowl, I hope the dissension continues!!!

revefsreleets
01-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Steelers 42
Cardinals 17

devilsdancefloor
01-19-2009, 10:55 AM
i have noticed more and more that if the reciever doesnt do what warner thinks he should do on a route or if he drops the ball warner is screaming at the guy! i dont remember him being like that in st. louis :noidea:. but i think we can get under his skin real easy!!:tt03::tt03::tt03:

MDSteel15
01-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Now you know why the Cards didn't offer him a big contract at the beginning of the year. Act like a baby, get treated like one!

markymarc
01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
I actually had to do a double take when watching Boldin have his fit on the sidelines yesterday. Your team is going to the Super Bowl and you want to get all selfish along the way. And I am sure the Cardinals will issue a statement sometime today that everything is all good :chuckle:

BehindSteelCurtain
01-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Wait why was he mad? Perhaps beacause it was the Larry Fitz show last night? Yea no way in hell is he returning as a Card next season.

TackleMeBen
01-19-2009, 01:33 PM
if he wants a new and bigger contract then maybe he should learn for fitz and start playing like him... that dude is an awesome wr.

skepticsightsten
01-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Fitz is really good. Unfortunately he'll be double-teamed by either Clark and Taylor or Townsend and Troy. Interceptions, anyone?