PDA

View Full Version : Why I think this is the year of the Cardinals.

Whizard of Glendale
01-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone, and congratulations on winning the American Football Conference Championship.

Unfortunately, I do not think your success will continue in Tampa Bay. Let's start with the Cardinals offense. Kurt Warner. What can I say? He's been to the Super Bowl 2 times already, winning MVP once, and he can pick apart a defense like no other. With Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, all dangerous. Has anyone been able to cover Fitzgerald yet? I've watched the Steelers, and I know they are very capable of giving up a big pass, or committing a pass interference call. Don't be surprised to see a few bombs. I know Ike Taylor is a decent cornerback, but Asante Samuel is one of the NFL's BEST, and he looked like a fool against Fitz.

Now, I know about blitzes too. Pittsburgh obviously is good at getting to the quarterback. Unfortunately for you guys, last night, the Cardinals picked apart the number 3 ranked defense in the NFL. DO NOT say we haven't faced a defense like yours. Warner is excellent at reading blitzes and getting rid of the ball wisely or throwing it to a wide receiver. Not all your blitzes will get to Warner, and man, he can make things happen.

Do not also forget our running game. Focus too much on trying to stop the pass (which is difficult enough to do as I said above) then Edgerrin James (who has run well against Pittsburgh in the past) and Tim Hightower may break a few.

Coaching. Wow. Basically the Arizona staff is former Steeler coaches. They know you guys. And if there is no "Gruden Factor" per say, then look at it this way. Whiz WANTS this one bad. I bet he's studying film and thinking strategies right now as we speak. I believe he may also unleash the gadget play, and will Pittsburgh be ready? I don't know, guys.

Okay, our defense. You will be able to get some scores on our defense, but we have been taking the ball away all postseason. Ben played crappy in the last Super Bowl, I can see him underestimating the Cardinals D and throwing an INT or two. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Adrian Wilson are EXCELLENT DB's, and everyone else will give it their all. Both of our lines are underrated as well.

Overall, I think our high powered offense can turn this into the type of game you do not want, with our coaches who know you so well as the wildcard. We beat you last year. We beat you in one of the most memorable games in the desert in the 90's on a prime time stage. We got a good history against you guys. We are the 4 seed underdogs and are on fire. We haven't won a championship since 1947.

Sorry guys, but this is our year. Don't smash me aimlessly, put some serious rationale in your responses and let me know why you might disagree.

31-20 Cardinals.

revefsreleets
01-19-2009, 12:02 PM
10 wins (total)and you play in the NFC West?

That's about all that needs to be said. You played well through the playoffs, but the NFC is back to being the NFL Jr. Varsity.

Warner will spend half the game on his back and the other half in the locker room. Your D is mediocre at best, and Edge will be held to about 40 yards on 20 carries.

Steelers 42
Cards 10

MDSteel15
01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
10 wins (total)and you play in the NFC West?

That's about all that needs to be said. You played well through the playoffs, but the NFC is back to being the NFL Jr. Varsity.

Warner will spend half the game on his back and the other half in the locker room. Your D is mediocre at best, and Edge will be held to about 40 yards on 20 carries.

Steelers 42
Cards 10

They are up to 12 wins now.... but they still ain't winning!

CPanther95
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
http://revwhitewolf.bravehost.com/images/headupyourass.jpg

Whizard of Glendale
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Just what Panthers and Eagles fans were thinking... I seem to recall a Panthers fan predicting a similar score. Turned out he was almost correct, except for the fact that the Cardinals had the higher score.

redst3
01-19-2009, 12:05 PM
You have good coaches and two good wideouts. Warner's decent.

Thats about it.

You are about to face a defense the likes of which you haven't seen this year in your 9-7 season, including some horrible losses.

The Cardinals will lose by 17, maybe more.

Welcome to the board

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Unfortunately, I do not think your success will continue in Tampa Bay. Let's start with the Cardinals offense. Kurt Warner. What can I say? He's been to the Super Bowl 2 times already, winning MVP once, and he can pick apart a defense like no other. With Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, all dangerous. Has anyone been able to cover Fitzgerald yet? I've watched the Steelers, and I know they are very capable of giving up a big pass, or committing a pass interference call. Don't be surprised to see a few bombs. I know Ike Taylor is a decent cornerback, but Asante Samuel is one of the NFL's BEST, and he looked like a fool against Fitz.

You realize we had the number #1 pass defense in the league this year by a fairly wide margin, right? Of course you didn't, because you probably hopped on the 'wagon about 2 weeks ago like the rest of the Cards' "fanbase."

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/wagon01.jpg

AllD
01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
3 picks per game Warner will be showing up.

MDSteel15
01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
You realize we had the number #1 pass defense in the league this year by a fairly wide margin, right? Of course you didn't, because you probably hopped on the 'wagon about 2 weeks ago like the rest of the Cards' "fanbase."

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/wagon01.jpg

LMAO :rofl:

redst3
01-19-2009, 12:09 PM
:Oh, BTW, did Anquan Bolden show back up after disappearing last night?:noidea:

CrimsonTideSteelersFan
01-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Congratulations to the Cardinals, but you're about to go against the best defense you've faced all season. I'll take my chances with a team from the AFC North over a team from the NFC West all day long.

Whizard of Glendale
01-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Funny, but i've been a fan since they came to Arizona in 1988. After coming this far, Warner is NOT going to choke.

verks36
01-19-2009, 12:11 PM
dude you really need to take off those red lenses you are seeing through

You are facing the #1 defense. You havent seen a defense like this all season

No way the cardinals will be able to much physically with the steelers

verks36
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
After coming this far, Warner is NOT going to choke.

does that make any sense at all? LOL. We heard the same thing about flacco.

Warner hasnt seen a defense like this in years. Even if Warner brings his A game it wont be enough to beat the steelrs

steelreserve
01-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Funny, but i've been a fan since they came to Arizona in 1988. After coming this far, Warner is NOT going to choke.

Just like he didn't choke against the Patriots*, right? :chuckle:

Anyway, here's a question for you ... Which team came within one bad play of losing the division to the 49ers this year?

Hint: It wasn't the Steelers.

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 12:14 PM

Right - and every Pats* fan I've ever encountered (after 2001, naturally) has been a Pats* fan since they were the Boston Patriots and were still in the AFL. :coffee:

Whizard of Glendale
01-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Warner is NO FLACCO. Flacco is a rookie, Warner has been to the Super Bowl 2 times. Wait, choke against the Patriots? 365 yards against the Patriots and their lil spygate sham.

The Eagles had the NUMBER 3 DEFENSE IN THE NFL. Warner shredded them.

BlastFurnace
Hi everyone, and congratulations on winning the American Football Conference Championship.

Now, I know about blitzes too. Pittsburgh obviously is good at getting to the quarterback. Unfortunately for you guys, last night, the Cardinals picked apart the number 3 ranked defense in the NFL. DO NOT say we haven't faced a defense like yours. Warner is excellent at reading blitzes and getting rid of the ball wisely or throwing it to a wide receiver. Not all your blitzes will get to Warner, and man, he can make things happen.

Do not also forget our running game. Focus too much on trying to stop the pass (which is difficult enough to do as I said above) then Edgerrin James (who has run well against Pittsburgh in the past) and Tim Hightower may break a few.

Coaching. Wow. Basically the Arizona staff is former Steeler coaches. They know you guys. And if there is no "Gruden Factor" per say, then look at it this way. Whiz WANTS this one bad. I bet he's studying film and thinking strategies right now as we speak. I believe he may also unleash the gadget play, and will Pittsburgh be ready? I don't know, guys.

Okay, our defense. You will be able to get some scores on our defense, but we have been taking the ball away all postseason. Ben played crappy in the last Super Bowl, I can see him underestimating the Cardinals D and throwing an INT or two. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Adrian Wilson are EXCELLENT DB's, and everyone else will give it their all. Both of our lines are underrated as well.

Overall, I think our high powered offense can turn this into the type of game you do not want, with our coaches who know you so well as the wildcard. We beat you last year. We beat you in one of the most memorable games in the desert in the 90's on a prime time stage. We got a good history against you guys. We are the 4 seed underdogs and are on fire. We haven't won a championship since 1947.

Sorry guys, but this is our year. Don't smash me aimlessly, put some serious rationale in your responses and let me know why you might disagree.

31-20 Cardinals.

I'm not saying it's a slam dunk victory for you or for us...but...no way does your offense put 31 on our defense. No way.

You obviously haven't seen us play very much this year. That defense you played yesterday...isn't even close to our defense.

revefsreleets
It was inevitable, I guess.

I'm amending my prediction: Cards will score 17, but 7 will come in garabge time in like the last two minutes of the game, AFTER Tomlin has already had the Gatorade dumped on him and the fat lady sings.

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Warner is NO FLACCO. Flacco is a rookie, Warner has been to the Super Bowl 2 times. Wait, choke against the Patriots? 365 yards against the Patriots and their lil spygate sham.

Too bad you're not playing a flat Eagles team that also played like sh*t against the Giants in a game that the Giants just happened to play even worse in and are going to be facing the #1 defense, never mind just against the pass. Warner is going to picking turf out of his face mask a lot in 2 weeks.

westcoastransplant
01-19-2009, 12:22 PM
First, welcome and congratulations. I never thought I'd see the Arizona Cardnals in the Super Bowl.

Now to your post. We've heard the team of destiny thing. San Diego came in claiming they were destined to go to the Super Bowl. They got dominated. The Rat Birds beat the number 1 seed in the AFC, so that meant they would come into Pittsburgh and walk all over the Steelers. They got dominated. As everyone has said, the Cardnals will face a defense they've ever seen. And its not just the linebackers. There is some scary speed in the secondary, and Troy, who we have established as better then Ed Reed can close from anywhere. And as far as Wizenhunt's familiarity, remember that we have a new coach with a different philosophy. The way he prepares is different than Cowher. And that familiarity runs both ways. We are familiar with the Wizenhut bag of tricks.

And last, this is the Cardnals first ever Super Bowl. They seem happy just to be there. They'll be facing a team that is only 2 years removed from winning a Super Bowl. They know how to face the preperation and how to handle the glitz of a Super Bowl. Add the fact that we have a QB who played pretty bad in his last Super Bowl, still won, but is going to make sure that he plays much better this time.

sacredgrooves
01-19-2009, 12:22 PM

The Eagles defense may have been #3, but we are light years ahead of them. I am not such a homer that I believe you have no chance as your offense is extremely potent when clicking. Our goal will be serious pressure on Warner to disrupt his timing, much like the Eagles managed after the half. I think the game will be relatively close, but defense wins championships.
Steelers 31
Cardinals 24

Congrats on getting to the big game, I know it has been a long time coming for your teams fans.

mesaSteeler
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Drinking deep of the Turdnail kool aid are we?

Hmmm here is a list of some local mental health clinics that you will be needing after the Turdnials get blasted in the SuperBowl.

1. Touchstone Behavioral Health (623) 930-8705 6153 W Olive Ave, #1, Glendale, AZ Get Directions touchstonebh.org

2. Druding, C Edwin PhD - Druding C Edwin PhD (623) 937-1211 7628 N 49th Ave, Glendale, AZ Get Directions Be the first to rate

3. Bush, Mary T PhD - Acacia Psychological Service (623) 934-5190 6630 N 47th Ave, #6, Glendale, AZ

By the way you might to start sending Boldin and Warner in now for anger management help now since they they were screaming at your offensive coordinator during the game.

"In the game, Boldin got into a heated argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley. After the game, instead of celebrating with his team, Boldin abruptly left the field, then abruptly left the locker room.

It was awful behavior.

Quarterback Kurt Warner also got into an argument with Haley during the game"

See http://mike-freeman.blogs.cbssports....64363/13040597

Stlrs4Life
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM

LOL, what a tool. THE STEELERS HAVE THE NUMBER #1 DEFENSE. Has the Arizona sun baked your brain? Warner might be on his back more than he is on his feet.

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 12:27 PM
The fact that the Cardinals are going to play the "they don't think we can do it card" shows they are desperate.

I argue the following.

The Steelers Hit Harder than any other team in the league. It isn't close. We hit with anger, we are Violent, we are down right Brutal to other teams. We hit and hit and hit and hit, we do it on special teams, defense and our wide receivers hit harder than most other teams d-backs.

We have taken on the #2 defense 3 times this year, and every time, we came out on top. Why? Because the difference between 1 and 2 is now clear. The difference between #1 and #3 will become Brutally Clear in 2 weeks.

Warner is going to get his head knocked in. Fitz is watching film of going over the middle against the Steelers and is already...worried. Trust me, I saw the kid play at Pitt, once he gets drilled once, he starts to not get as open as he normally does.

We will dare you to throw. We will completely crush any semblance of a running game you have early, we will have 7 in the box, 4 guys back, with Linebackers that are very capable of covering Tight Ends and backs. Very Capable. This isn't the same old Steelers defense. We play the pass better than any other team in the league.

And guess what else, our Offense can score points when it has to. This isn't the McNabb "I choke in big games with the ball and 3 minutes left" offense, this is Big Ben, the "I get it done" QB and we will be in this thing from first hit to the last hit.

Be ready. We are coming to completely dismantle your passing game and hit your players so hard that they start to think about retirement.

SteelTalons
01-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Let me put this into a different light. We are careful about saying we would beat the Ravens(we though we would win but knew it wouldnt be easy). Because their a solid team all around. You can't run the ball for nothing... What 32nd in rushing? So Warner is going to get hounded by Harrison and Woodley all game long. Forcing him to try to get the ball off fast. And as long as we disguise the coverage down field. We could be looking at several picks returned for a TD.

Knowing us only really helps you on offense. You know sort of what to expect. The good thing about our case if your one dimensional. You WILL have to throw the ball. And as long as we keep the heat up on ol' Warner. He will beat himself.

Now Im sure Whiz will mix in some trick plays... The only thing about that is... If it backfires... You really get burned. So I'd expect turnovers several times for when Whiz tries his trick plays.

MaidenIndiana
01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Big talk from a team that plays in the desert yet still closes the roof on their dome stadium because the quarterback prefers to play indoors. In case you're wondering there is no roof to be closed at Tampa's stadium.

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry Cardinals... The #3 defense is not even CLOSE to ours. I see this game being a total shut out.

20-30 points

WindyCitySteelerFan
01-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh, not to mention how many Steeler fans are in Tampa.. It will be a sea of black and gold, in sunny Florida.. like a home game in July!

SteelMember
01-19-2009, 12:36 PM
It could be the "year of the cardinal" in every Chinese resturaunt across the globe for all I care, but in 2 weeks it will just be changed to the "House Special". :laughing:

Whizard of Glendale
01-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Alright,alright. I can understand some of your points, but you guys are WAY too overconfident. Did the Patriots think the Giants were gonna beat them in the Super Bowl last year? Nope.. but it happened. Anything can happen. This is why 2 weeks is tough, with all the buildip. But your team needs it after that rough game with the Ravens.

OX1947
01-19-2009, 12:39 PM
If the Cards do not run the ball well, they are (bleeped). The Steelers do not need to blitz to get to Warner. Besides, any offense that works off of timing is usually a receipt for disaster for that offense against this defense.

Unless the Steelers defense decide not to play like they have the last 18 games, this game will look alot like the last two playoff games.

And also, the Steelers kept going to the run way into the 4th even though they were getting 2 to 3 yards. And I know for a fact the Cards wont be able to stop the run like the Ravens did. So, take it for what its worth.

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Alright,alright. I can understand some of your points, but you guys are WAY too overconfident. Did the Patriots think the Giants were gonna beat them in the Super Bowl last year? Nope.. but it happened. Anything can happen. This is why 2 weeks is tough, with all the buildip. But your team needs it after that rough game with the Ravens.

the Giants won the Super Bowl because their Defense shut down the High Powered Patriots Offense and the Patriots Defense was unable to prevent the Giants from scoring a late game Touch Down.

Defense wins Championships. We now have a very good opportunity to see if that old saying is indeed true.

westcoastransplant
01-19-2009, 12:42 PM

Of course we're confident as you should be too. You don't get to the Super Bowl by accident.

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
....you guys are WAY too overconfident.

I posted the following during the NFCCG gameday thread yesterday. Show me where I'm overconfident.

Considering the way these two teams are playing right now, I'd rather face Philly if we make it.

I am confident that we'll win, but I also know anything can happen. Gonna be an interesting 2 weeks of buildup.

ace man 21
01-19-2009, 12:43 PM
clark will take Larry f. out of the game with a hit so you cant depend on him to win you the game

SteelTalons
01-19-2009, 12:46 PM
the Giants won the Super Bowl because their Defense shut down the High Powered Patriots Offense and the Patriots Defense was unable to prevent the Giants from scoring a late game Touch Down.

Defense wins Championships. We now have a very good opportunity to see if that old saying is indeed true.

*twilight zone theme* :chuckle:

The scary part is the CARDINALS are not as good offensively as the Patriots last year and the Giants are as good defensively as the STEELERS are this year.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-19-2009, 12:49 PM
I love it!! All year some trolls from other teams come here and talk smack, then are nowhere to be seen after they lose. Titans, Cowboys, Chargers, Ravens, Giants, Patricheats, etc.

Come on over Cardinal fans.........come on over.

MaidenIndiana
01-19-2009, 12:54 PM
What's the best way to prepare Cardinal. Grilled, baked, or fried?:noidea:

lilyoder6
01-19-2009, 12:54 PM
it will be a very interesting game..

all i have 2 say is that.. larry fitz is CRAZY good... and be hard to cover him all game

BehindSteelCurtain
01-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Uhh dude don't forget that we have the #1 pass D in the NFL. This is what some Chargers fans we're saying and look what happened to them.

PisnNapalm
01-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Here's the way I see the game...

If... The Steelers D can contain Fitzgerald and Edge, then the Cards have no shot.

I wasn't all that impressed with the Cards D yesterday. They played well, but not great. Roethlisberger is not McNabb. Ben does not suffer from confidence issues. He's a gamer for sure.

Warner is old and practically a statue in the pocket. He's gonna be sacked.... alot.

#1LambertFan
01-19-2009, 01:01 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

Alright no. 3 defense is great and all but you have got to remember that this defense is without a doubt the best since gang green of 91' or maybe even further. Whisenhunt knew little about the defense when he was in Pitt, so what makes you think he knows ANYTHING about Labeau's defense now. As for the offense, It's not like we use the same offense as we used to. The scheme is similar but Arians changed the offense. Both sides of the ball have new faces and S. Teams is completely made over other than Reed. Both you and the Eagles have allowed 4.1 yards per carry and equally inefficient against the pass with 247 yards per game. On my final note (I don't want to make it too long because people don't read the longer posts) The Steelers have 20 players with super bowl experience whereas the Cardinals have 5. Even if the Cards do win, it won't be as easy as you think. A prediction will come later due to the fact that I don't want to count my desert chickens before they hatch.

BehindSteelCurtain
01-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Yesterday in the NFCCG I saw some of the trick plays that the Steelers used.

#1LambertFan
01-19-2009, 01:06 PM

Almost as bad as McNabb shredded your defense.

randy06
01-19-2009, 01:07 PM

Yes, but we are NUMBER 1 there is a big difference idiot.

STEEL-MAN
01-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Compare compare, The fact is the Cards haven't played a Defense like the Steelers. We can pressure without selling out the pass coverage like no other team. Werner is going to get hit over and over, your wideouts are going to get hit over and over. It is much more difficult to hold on to the ball when you start hearing footsteps. Werner is noted for getting into a grove but when out he is out. The Steelers will pressure him into making mistakes that could mean 6 the other way. The Eagles were tired, made a lot of mistakes and still nearly pulled out the game in your house. You all have a few good players and coaches but that is all I'm willing to give ya. I've seen the Wiz fail to many times in big games for him to pull this out. That is why he isn't coaching the Steelers today!

stlrtruck
01-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok let's get a few things out here.

First, last week a few ratbird fans came in here thumping their chest about how the Steelers couldn't match up and we saw how that worked out for them - so please thump away - it's a laugher.

Second, while your post seems to be well thought out, it reeks of :troll: for the simple fact that you completely have ignored the ability of the Steelers defense to get things done.

Third, we are confident for the simple fact that we've just defeated the ratbirds for a trip to Tampa. Just as you should be confident about the cardinals beating the iggles to get to Tampa.

Now let's start about your players:

1) RB: Edgerrin James will be an after thought from the very beginning. Hightower will probably get his yardage but most of it will be by the screen pass. However, the Steelers defense has shut down better RB tandums this year.

2) WR: Fitz and Boldin are great WRs. Ike Taylor is a shut down corner who unfortunately also gets called for pass interference. But he has shut down top WRs on several teams that supposedly had better WRs than Fitz or Boldin. F & B are dangerous players and every time Fitz goes up for the ball you can tell he has the confidence to say, "It's MINE!" But again, our DBs know how to go up and get the ball to.

QB: Although he's old, he showed some good mobility yesterday. We also saw what happens when he gets pressured. Unfortunately, the iggles couldn't keep it up for the entire second half. The Steelers defense plays solid 60 minutes - something the cardinals offense hasn't had to deal with, a team that hits hard, hits often, and hits the entire game.

O-line: Don't know much about the cards line and that's probably a good thing for O-line to not be known. However, with the designed blitz packages that LeBeau has, you can confuse linemen, especially if you worry more about Harrison.

Ah, the Steelers. You've dissected our defense and pretty much stated that our defense albeit #1 won't be able to stop the pass. I say you may want to watch both the chargers and ratbirds games over again. Warner will get his, but when it's time to shut it down, our defense does it better than any other in the league. And I'm sure Dickie LeBeau is already preparing for the "TRICK" plays that Whiz has used before. What Whiz isn't prepared for is the new Steelers - the one's that he left are not the one's that he will face in two weeks.

As for our offense, we knew our o-line would lead us or destroy us. So far they have played well above regular season levels. Can the cards bring enough heat to get to Ben or will Ben pick apart the blitz, take the slant to Holmes, or take Heath or MeMo? Will the cards choose coverage, over stacking the box and allow Willie to get his yards?

You see our offense is just as potent as yours - the difference in this game will be Special Teams (specifically our punter) and Defense.

Looking for a good game, I'm sure Whiz is planning accordingly but in the end I think our defense will prove too much for the cards.

cubanstogie
01-19-2009, 01:12 PM
my question is when did this guy figure out it was the "year of the Cardinals". All of a sudden after 2 good games they are the self proclaimed hottest team. They have 2 great recievers and an old great QB who can throw from pocket only. These guys are a B version of the 2005 Colts. Willie will be a factor and we should be able to move the ball like we did against San Diego. If Ben keeps playing mistake free football this game will a laugher in the 4th quarter. I have all the respect for Fitz I think he is best receiver in game but hasn't had to take hits from our DB's, and Warner is not going to have a nice pocket to through from. Warners run is over, the guy has had a great career and is a helluva QB but I don't see him having success against us. He will throw for 250 yds with a pic or 2. No effing way James runs on us. Eagles and Panthers tackled very poorly, something you rarely see from a Steelers' team.

sherlock
01-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Sorry guys but I hope the Steelers aren`t as over confident as some of you seem to be.
I`m pretty sure,confident in fact, that Tomlin won`t allow it in anyway shape or form.

#1LambertFan
01-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh, not to mention how many Steeler fans are in Tampa.. It will be a sea of black and gold, in sunny Florida.. like a home game in July!

I live an hour from Tampa if you take the turnpike. I cannot afford tickets but I will probably be there just to party after the game, However I know 15-25 Steelers fans who are going and thats just from the Beef O' Brady's regulars in Crystal River, population 3,547.

cubanstogie
01-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Sorry guys but I hope the Steelers aren`t as over confident as some of you seem to be.
I`m pretty sure,confident in fact, that Tomlin won`t allow it in anyway shape or form.

I think most of us have a problem with a troll from a 9-7 team in disarray a few weeks ago after getting crushed by 30 points ,to now all of a sudden they are Americas Team and coming hear telling us how great they are. Warner, Fitz and Boldin Great, rest of team very average.

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 01:43 PM

I'm not the one going to an opposing team's board to thump my chest over a team that finished 9-7 claiming the same team is going to win by double digits. :coffee:

steelpride12
01-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Wait first off Wiz has no advantage over the Steelers it has been two years removed and Bruce Arians and the coaching staff has made several changes over the years. Possibly the Steelers have an edge for the fact of us knowing your offense so well with Grimm and Wiz coaching, there is no real advantage either way.

Sure the Eagles had the #3 D and you torched them, but the Steelers play a different style and the pressure we will on Warner all game long. Taking away your run game early and forcing to win in the air which they are capable of doing don't get me wrong, but our secondary has inproved since our last season's lost to you and won't let them score 30+ points.

Our offense will move the ball on your defense. We have 20 players on the roster who have superbowl experience to your 5. Willie will be able to get easy 5 or 6 yards running setting up the play action against your sad secondary, and Hood will just get torched by Holmes.

You have one hell of an offense, we have the Best defense, sorry it wont be an easy win what so ever, but defense wins championships and the Steelers will come away victorious.

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I know Ike Taylor is a decent cornerback, but Asante Samuel is one of the NFL's BEST, and he looked like a fool against Fitz.

I hate how Ike never gets any recognition . Hes tamed the best recivers in the league year after year like TO, Both Mosses, Ocho Cinco. Its like everyone fascination with the interception. Unless your guy doesn't make a int it means hes a "decent" cornerback. Usually the cornerbacks that make all those INTs are playing a zone and just ball hawking and not covering a man. Where Ike is usually manned up and running with the best WRs in the league. I am not saying that Ike is the best CB out there, but he is definately not just decent.

Oh and whizard you forgot to mention # 43, do you think he is pretty decent?

skepticsightsten
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Ya, I hear number 43 is pretty good. You should look into him.

quadruple yoi
01-19-2009, 01:55 PM
lmao......no way the cards are winning. end of story.

tony hipchest
01-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the board Glenda Good Witch of the West and congrats to the Whizard of AZ! :laughing: j/k

i wont trash the cardinals too bad outside of the blast furnace cause i genuinely like them.

If God were to tell me before the season "your steelers will make it to the super bowl but lose- you pick the team they lose to" i would select the cardinals.

kurt warner is the free agent pick up of the century. i only wish a player like him were floating around when the mighty steelers were staying afloat with the likes of o'donnell, k. graham (i know you know that dude), tomczac, kordell, maddox, et al.

we would be the most dominant, superbowl winningest team in history. with that being said, we are still the most dominant team and soon will be the most sb winningest team in history.

we have tradition and we will have the homefield advantage. our players are experienced with the big stage.

the cardinals are who we thought they are and we wont let them off the hook.

ashanti samuel is a fraud, whereas ike taylor is the real deal. most pgh fans are well aware of larry fitz long before he went out west. he is great.

ike has been shutting down the great ones for several years though.

whiz did good by saving edge for the playoffs. but we will shut him down along with hightower and arrington. we are tha steelers and that is what we do.

cardinals may have everything going for them, but the steelers got more. :hunch:

i know you guys have a great offense, but just remember...

this is the same defense that took down the #1, #2, #3, and #4 ranked offenses in their last superbowl run. only better.

aries4972
01-19-2009, 02:18 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

WOW..... You've drinking the kool-aid by the keg-full huh???? dude your team is the ARIZONA CARDINALS!!.... lemme say that again... THE ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!......:rofl: you play in the NFC west... lemme say that again the NFC WEST......:rofl:i can tell you this much if the Steelers go up on a team 26-6 there is NO climbing back in it....WOW... the arizona cardinals.....:chuckle:

oldschool
01-19-2009, 02:19 PM
What's the best way to prepare Cardinal. Grilled, baked, or fried?:noidea:

Were serving it barbequed, over hickory coals,:toofunny: basted in a light mustard based BBQ sauce for our Super Bowl party. Best washed down with a Cold Arn!

TeeJay
01-19-2009, 02:21 PM
The Steeler O are coming to this party as well.....

The lines gonna be a blocking, and Ben's gonna be a throwing.
Hines and Santonio doing what they do best.
Heath bringing the big play as and when required.

and on the ground, with FWP (prediction 100+ yds)

Combine that with all your guys have to do is face up to the meanest, nastiest, in your face D since The Steel Curtain.

Cardinals year? We'll see..............

revefsreleets
01-19-2009, 02:23 PM
The Cards should just be happy to get to the big game. It's a big step for the franchise.

Getting knocked around by the Steelers is a Helluva lot better than getting beat up by some lessor franchise with little or no history and tradition. So when the Cards are thoroughly stomped by the Steelers, at least take solace in the fact that the beat-down came courtesy of one of the winningest organizations in all of sports.

But, whatever you do, don't anger the Steelers. You won't like them when they are angry...

STEEL-MAN
01-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Much better Defense!

I've seen all the Steeler defense since our first SB, as fawned as I am to the 70's brand the 08-09 Steelcurtain maybe the best I've ever seen! As seen on TV, they take over a game!

Edman
01-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Where are all the threads from the Charger fans a week ago? Get used to reading them all over again for the next two weeks. Regurgitated in different forms by Cardinals Trolls.

For the Cardinal trolls, I'm sure you're all giddy and excited over your offense, but they have never faced the Steelers Defense, which was widely regarded to be the best in years. You'll also know that DEFENSE wins championships, but since you're Cardinal fans, and most of you are bandwagon and football illiterate, you wouldn't know that.

Try not to get too bitter as the Seasquawk fans when we beat you February 1st.

fansince'76
01-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Try not to get too bitter as the Seasquawk fans when we beat you February 1st.

I want the refs to swallow their whistles for that game, unless it's something so egregious they can't not call it.

Hapa
01-19-2009, 02:52 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

Asante Samuel is 5'8'' and Ike Taylor is 6'3''. Larry is terrible against big corners.

The Steelers were one of the best in the league at not giving up big plays. Also, Kurt Warner only does well against bad pass defense teams.

kmsteelerwr15
01-19-2009, 02:53 PM
if i were the cardinals im not happy that there is 2 weeks before the super bowl, because that give labeau more than enough time to come up with a scheme to completely shut down the cardinals offense

drizze99
01-19-2009, 02:58 PM

You are failing to realize that we have the #1 Pass Defense in the NFL. I'll give credit where it's due and agree that your offense is dangerous. You on the other hand are not giving our #1 overall defense any credit. It features the 2008 Defensive MVP and a whole host of other talent. I believe we will be able to contain the Cardinal offense.

There are many ways to "blitz" and you can not compare our style of blitzing to the Eagles. The Steelers D is completely different from the Eagles. We zone blitz and the Eagles jailhouse blitz. Sure Warner can read blitzes but what about when he can't figure out where it's coming from? What happens when Troy comes into the box and shows blitz and then sprints back into coverage? Have you seen the Troys closing speed? He reads QB's like a book. Troy will pose as a problem from Warner. The last time you guys faced a "similar" defense like the Steelers is when you guys played the Pats.... you remember what happened in that game?

I am not worried about your running (James or Hightower). Hightower is a mediocore back at best right now. James has been running better in the post-season but he is not the same James we faced when he was in Indy. Your O-line is not like the O-line Indy has.

You're right and part of your players are ex-Steelers.... Just like Grimm and Whiz know the Steelers, the Steelers know them. I am sure Whiz will be coaching with a chip on his shoulder because he feels snubbed by the Rooneys. If you think that Whiz will out coach Tomlin then you are sorely mistaken. Tomlin to his team and the toughest schedule in NFL history and pulled off a magnificent 12 win season. I have all the faith in the world in Tomlin and LeBeau.

You want to talk about Ben's first Super Bowl... when he was in the 2nd year of his NFL career, LOL. Yea he had a rough game overall but even in that game HE MADE PLAYS. Ben is not your Warner, Manning (Peyton), Brees type QB. He will not put up all of those glamerous stats but what he WILL DO is make plays and WIN games. He is the winningest QB in NFL history in the first 5 seasons of his career. Stats don't always tell the whole story so don't just get caught up in "stats." Let's face it, your D is mediocore at best. With a healthy Ward, Holmes, Miller and Washington, Ben will be able to methodically move down the field. Fast Willie will also be able to run against the Cardinals. You guys haven't faced a back with his speed yet. I believe he will be able to turn the corner on the Cardinal defense.

Congrats on making it this far and I am sure with Whiz the Cardinals will start a winning tradition but SUper Bowl XLIII will be ours because of the old cliche: Offense wins games and Defense wins Championships.

I can already sense the fact that the Cardinal fans are underestimating the Steelers D and thats fine by us.

markymarc
01-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Wow not even 24 hours and the trolls are already out. So I guess we shouldn't even bother showing up to the big dance. And to think the greatest defensive coordinator to ever embrace the NFL only has 2 weeks to come up with something to slow down the high powered Cardinals offense. Oh no what will we ever do.

ShutDown24
01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Great... Now some bandwagon Cardinals fan is hanging around... Leave football to the places it belongs. Arizona obviously isn't one of those places.

JHSilverback
01-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Dick LeBeau zone blitzes and hates to give up the big plays..unlike teams such as the Eagles and Ravens who will send everyone in allowing the big play. Besides good luck containing James Harrison and Lamar Woodley.

SteelersinCA
01-19-2009, 04:04 PM
There is a football team in Arizona? When did that happen?

Blonde Bomber
01-19-2009, 04:09 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

Just a few notes here. Dick LeBeau has seen a million Ken Whisenhuts come and go, not to mention that he coached with him.

And did you mention Edgerrin James? You seriously think that he will run against our Defense? This is a guy that has been an afterthought all season. Willie Parker missed 5 games and out rushed him.

Petesburgh66
01-19-2009, 04:10 PM

I agree. Just like Detroit in Super Bowl XL, this is going to be a home game for the Steelers.

Blonde Bomber
01-19-2009, 04:17 PM
One more thing, while I am thinking about it. Did you know that 3 of the top 5 recievers in the playoffs in the NFC are from Philly? Why? They were pretty much held in check for the first TWO playoff games. But when they met the Cards, well the stats don't lie.

Burghfan58
01-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Maybe you've never heard this before.
Defense wins championships
The Steelers haven't faced the best because they are the best. They have faced the second best and defeated them 3 times. After they put the hurt on Curt...... Ben, Holmes Heath, Hines, Nate and Willie will score enough to win.:tt03::tt03::tt03:

Edman
01-19-2009, 04:26 PM
There is a football team in Arizona? When did that happen?

Just a few hours ago.

Blitzberg06
01-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Just what Panthers and Eagles fans were thinking... I seem to recall a Panthers fan predicting a similar score. Turned out he was almost correct, except for the fact that the Cardinals had the higher score.
You know whats flawed about this? Fans don't have an outcome on the game.

TX Steelers Fan
01-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Cardinals did have a great year, but that running game against the Steel Curtain? No chance, sorry buddy.

http://website.ws/gc60996

aries4972
01-19-2009, 04:34 PM

it wasn't THE #1 DEFENSE so what's your point

theplatypus
01-19-2009, 04:39 PM
I love how people are saying Whisenhunt knows the Steelers. However, those same people seem to forget that Lebeau knows Whisenhunt and his schemes pretty damn well.

aries4972
01-19-2009, 04:41 PM
clark will take Larry f. out of the game with a hit so you cant depend on him to win you the game

huh????

LambertIsGod58
01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
I love how people are saying Whisenhunt knows the Steelers. However, those same people seem to forget that Lebeau knows Whisenhunt and his schemes pretty damn well.

I don't have the time to read all nine pages here, so I apologize in advance. the Platypus has it right here. Lebeau does know Whisenhunt and vice versa. So I don't know that there's an advantage either way. The Cardinals offense does concern me. But I would like to point out, all our losses were to playoff teams. Can Arizona say that?

HometownGal
01-19-2009, 05:01 PM

First - welcome to SF and congrats to your Cards for making it to the Big Game! :wave::drink:

Overconfident? Nah. We're just accustomed to the winning tradition the Pittsburgh Steelers have brought to their fans for 3+ decades, that's all. :wink02: :tt02: Believe me - I'm not taking the Cards lightly as I chose them all the way back in Week #6 to get to the Super Bowl as a friend of mine here on this board can attest to. I don't think Tomlin and the Steelers will take them lightly either.

However - that being said and as others have said numerous times in this thread - the Cards have not faced a defense of our calibre this season. Our D is so talented and multi-faceted that I almost feel sorry for Kurt and his receivers because they're never going to know where one of our players is going to come from or see the hit coming. Your OL can't cover all of them and Troy is a lean, mean, ball-hawking machine. I love Fitz but he's going to be hearing footsteps after his face gets a turf washing or two. Same with Warner and Boldin. Remember - you heard it here first.

Offensively, we admittedly may not have the speed and firepower that Fitz and Boldin present, but you don't have a Hines Ward - the toughest all around WR in the NFL hands down. Santo is very capable of breaking the big one, as was evidenced against the Bolts and Rats yesterday. Nate has come up big for us and Heath Miller is always a huge threat across the middle. Sure - Ben doesn't have the experience in years and numbers as Kurt does, but Ben has an absolutely insatiable thirst for winning and does whatever it takes to accomplish that - even taking the entire O on his back. Our running games are pretty evenly matched this season, but as I'm not quite sold on your DL or your secondary being consistently good, I can see Willie having a 100 yard plus day. Neither Edge or Hightower will have much luck against our DL.

Again - grats on a great season and if you guys weren't playing us, I'd be rooting for ya, but you know how it goes!

Steelers 34
Cards 17

steelerzfannforever
01-19-2009, 05:12 PM

First of all smokey, we are fans and we can be over confident! Who cares what or how we feel! Its the team that matters, and I can assure you they will not take the Cardinals lightly! They are on a mission and their next assault will be on the Cardinals. Will the Cardinals have some success? Thats a good possibility, but Im sure it wont last. They almost blew that game yesterday because the Eagles D finally decided to bring pressure in the 2nd half and had much success. Had they done that all game, it would not be the Cardinals who we are playing, but the Eagles. The Steelers D will pressure all day and not just for a half, and I dont see you O handling it very well. Ive seen Warner handle pressure and he does not do it well once he is rattled, and you can bet he will get rattled!

Your D is ranked 19th in the league. We just beat a team who had the #2 D and before that we smoked a Chargers team that had the #10 D, so what makes you so sure that the #19 ranked D is all the sudden going to rise up and shut us down? Its not going to happen!

As far as the gadget, bring it! Do you honestly think this team does not know that Whiz is notorious for that? We will be prepared for it!! Your O had better run a gadget on every play, because although Fitzgerald will get his catches, noone, and I say noone has thrown for 300 yards against the Steelers D in any game including the playoffs.

Dont come to our board talking about us being overconfident, when you are the one who is over confident. Your team has been an NFL doormat forever and all of the sudden you think you are an elite team! Yes, I congratulate you for your teams success and making it to the big dance, but please take off your rose colored glasses and look at this game for what it is! Either team is capable of winning this game, and if its the Cardinals then so be it, if its the Steelers so be it, but do not and I repeat do not underestimate the Pittsburgh Steelers and that is exacty what you are doing! :helmet:

Giovanni
01-19-2009, 05:20 PM

I got news for you. Jake Delhomme is not playing QB for the Steelers. How many gifts did this guy give you? As far as yesterday, up 24-6, only to lose the lead. What kind of a defense is that I want to know. I watched the Cardinals in all three games and they are playing the Steelers offense under Whisenhunt.. The TD to Fitzgerarld where Warner gets the ball thrown back to him: check out Randel El to Ben aganst the Benglas in the 05 playoffs. Same play, only Ben led his reciever whereas Warner was saved by Fitzgerald.

One other thing. You will never see a defense like this my friend. We don't come from your pathetic division. We don't overplay the run. We are skilled at playing both pass and run without over-committing ourselves to one or another. This is not your prototypical defense.

MJ5150
01-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Do not also forget our running game.

Why not? We shut down plenty of other RB's much better than Grandpa James and his buddy Hightower. There is nothing to be afraid of here for the Steeler defense. We shut down the running game, make you guys one dimensional, and then sit back and either sack or pick off Warner all afternoon. I bet we see Leinart in the game. It couldn't be any easier. Getting the Cards is a dream come true for Steeler fans. Ring #6 will be the easiest one we won so far.

LeBeau can go sit in the stands and have a soda in the second half and enjoy the game with the rest of us.

Respect to you sir for coming in here with your well thougth out post. It worked the last two weeks, but the party is about to be over. I really hope you enjoy the hype leading up to the game because you're going to be pissed on the evening of February 1st.

-Mike

Polamalu43
01-19-2009, 05:29 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

HAHAHH..WOW more bandwagon fans nice.. anyways don't make the same mistake as the charger and raven fans did.. I don't care who you beat, like lamar woodley said the other day. ' your team has yet to face our #1 Defense.. Boy reality is gonna hit you guys hard when we knock your QB all over the place in tampa... The glass slipper will come off on Feb 1st, enjoy it whie you can!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-19-2009, 05:38 PM

31-20 Cardinals.

Welcome to the board.... i like how you did not come on here and start bashing the steelers and talking all sorts of crap. You made intelligent remarks and you do not come accross as a TROLL...... so...

If you look at the steelers defense you will realize the they do not give up big plays... Warner should have a nice day passing but he will be under pressure all day... Dont even try to run on us.... not going to happen... The passes that Warner will be able to complete will be to the flats or short crossing patterns because he will not have the time to step back and throw deep.....

Big Ben did struggle in his first superbowl (which he won) however, ben has come a long way since then and thats sayin something.

I dont think the Cardinals have what it takes to stop the Steelers this year.... You all came a long way this year and congrats. on your success.......however.... my prediction is:

Steelers 24
Cardinals 17

ricksteelers55
01-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Dont get into their games....They think they are the real deal....let them think that,we will see on gameday who the best team really is.they could be 6-10,9-7,11-5 or 16-0 going into the playoffs...it's not how you start it's how you finish.

Let's not be overconfident this is the most important game of the year cause it's the next one

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Our tradition includes this:

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."

-- Jack Lambert --

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.

"Rocky, you won't be able to play again. It's impossible"
- - - Dr. John Baughman to Rocky Blier in 1969, after Blier was critically injured by a grenade in Vietnam. Blier would go on to play for the Steelers until 1980.

You are not playing Just the Steelers

You are Playing the Tradition and the History of an entire STEELERS NATION!

SteelCityMan786
01-19-2009, 05:50 PM

That's what they said in 2001 when the Rams played the Patriots.

No Guarantees into today's NFL.

Dino 6 Rings
01-19-2009, 05:52 PM
and now, the Coach

Tomlin said. "The most violent and physical teams usually win football games. We don't anticipate intimidating anyone. We expect these guys to understand that's part of the game. It doesn't lessen the fact we need to play that way."

scsteeler
01-19-2009, 06:06 PM
the Cardinals seem like a team of destiny but one thing that I have seen with this years Steelers Team is that Tomlin has these guys playing like they just can't lose no matter what the circumstances are. Of course I think this will be a tough hard fought game and no cake walk by any means. But just like Peyton Manning you hit Warner a few times and get him to moving in the pocket and your offense goes flat.

Should be a great game. The real key will be how effective our running game is because the better we run it the better it will be for us. The Eagles still had a chance to win the game but did not get it done. Another Key will be to not allow the Cardinals to get off to a fast start and allow some confidence in what they do. Fitzgerald is probably playing some of the best wide receiver ball right now and this guy catches anything you throw at him but I have noticed lately he has not been hit too much after catching the ball.

I will take the defensive team anytime. Even if the Ratbirds had won I would be rooting for them.

Frankie3521
01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Holy shit this idiot cracked me up. So we can't say you haven't faced a defense like ours? Why not, you really haven't. You act like everyone should be praising you, we put a much better record up against potentially the hardest schedule in NFL history. Get your head out of your ass and go back to your Cardinals forums.

lilyoder6
01-19-2009, 06:10 PM
obv u have to give props to the cardinals for getting to the superbowl.. i rly doubt anyone had the cards in the SB in the preseason and at the beginning of the reg season...

but the fact is that with 2 weeks of preperation i think that coach dick will be able to come up with 1 hell of a gameplan

TeeJay
01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Our tradition includes this:

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."

-- Jack Lambert --

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.

"Rocky, you won't be able to play again. It's impossible"
- - - Dr. John Baughman to Rocky Blier in 1969, after Blier was critically injured by a grenade in Vietnam. Blier would go on to play for the Steelers until 1980.

You are not playing Just the Steelers

You are Playing the Tradition and the History of an entire STEELERS NATION!

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::t t03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt0 3:

:thumbsup:

cowboykilla
01-19-2009, 06:50 PM
The Cardinals? Who are the Cardinals? Oh,you mean that team in red whose brains we're gonna kick out the side of their heads? Go away troll,you probably change teams more than you change your underwear.

T&B fan
01-19-2009, 07:18 PM

gona look like 2005 SB all the black and gold ...

Steelers win : 34 - 6

as for your QB he will think about retireing after the game ...

quadruple yoi
01-19-2009, 07:29 PM
arizona has a football team??? :noidea: :tt:

JHSilverback
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Dick LeBeau has over a hundred defensive schemes in his arsenal..so your telling me Whisenhunt is going to know all those schemes and coordinate his offensive ones with them......good luck

BlackAndGold4Ever
01-19-2009, 10:22 PM
The Cards have not faced a def like ours yet. Please do not compare the Eagles D to ours, esp in the playoffs. Warner is a good QB and I have a great deal of respect for Fitz.... but come on man seriously? If Warner is rushed out of the pocket he gets rattled and thats exactly what the Steelers D will do. Expect to see Warner on the ground quite a bit in two weeks

Cards29
01-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Quarterback Kurt Warner also got into an argument with Haley during the game"

You do know Warner and Haley are good friends, right?

shevdog
01-19-2009, 10:34 PM
abort ignore retry fail?

Whizard of Glendale, do some more research first, since apparently you've only scratched the surface.

Titans scored the most on us this season on week 16, which was 21 points. Steelers had 4 turnovers and the Titans had 0. Turnover killed the Steelers in Nashville, where Ben had 329 yards to Collins 215. I do like Collins, a PSU legend, but supposedly he had the arm to take the Titans to Tampa. Ravens, the league's #2 defense, handled the Titans well. Ravens held Ben to 255, where Ben had 181 against the Bolts.

We'll be throwing around numbers for two weeks... And I'm glad that someone like Troy can defy numbers with just one play, like he did last night against the Ravens.

Football overload! :)