PDA

View Full Version : How about Reed's playing last night!

jjpro11
01-19-2009, 12:57 PM
no, not the Reed everyone was talking about.. Jeff Reed. He had a hell of a game kicking. he went 3-3 and we won the game by 9 points. that 46 yarder was huge. i saw him even pat a ravens player on the head after a kick and smile.. my guess is it was frank walker. i honestly can say that i wouldnt trade reed for any other kicker in the league.. nobody has heinz field down better than that guy.

steelwall
01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
no, not the Reed everyone was talking about.. Jeff Reed. He had a hell of a game kicking. he went 3-3 and we won the game by 9 points. that 46 yarder was huge. i saw him even pat a ravens player on the head after a kick and smile.. my guess is it was frank walker. i honestly can say that i wouldnt trade reed for any other kicker in the league.. nobody has heinz field down better than that guy.

Reed is the man, he continues to make the kick, no matter the situation. My hats off to him. (and I'm not in the habit of praising kickers.)

Why don't we let him punt?? I know he can....

markymarc
01-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Jeff Reed did a great job last night. Now he just has to keep the blond hair going until the Super Bowl is over.

zsheik22
01-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Reed is Mr Reliable. I saw him up in close in person when he was in a pair of shorts.

God, his legs are MASSIVE. lol.