PDA

View Full Version : Any Fans in Southern California

Soultribe101
12-26-2005, 07:19 PM
:sun: :jammin: I know the games I have gone to in San Diego you would not be able to tell it was a chargers game. Steeler Country is also strong on the West Coast. Go Steelers

bengalsfan21
12-26-2005, 07:26 PM
I know a bandwagon Bengals fan in Cali, he goes by go_cats........He will jump ship next year though depending on where Matt Lienart goes.

clevestinks
12-26-2005, 09:37 PM
My sister in law is in L.A./Beverly Hills, she is now one of us. She is a former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader!

Go_Cats
12-27-2005, 01:39 AM
I live in Pasadena (LA area). The Chargers dont really have a strong fan base right now, because much like the Bengals they have played very poorly for a long period of time and its going to take a while to build it up.

Soultribe101
12-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Very cool I was born and raised in Covina, right around the corner from ya

Soultribe101
12-27-2005, 11:47 AM
I am just learning how this whole thing works bare with me. I love Pasadena, they have a cool steeler bar there. I was born and raised in Covina

Soultribe101
12-27-2005, 11:49 AM
My sister in law is in L.A./Beverly Hills, she is now one of us. She is a former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader!
Ex cheerleader thats cool, I thought the falcons were going to do alot better this year.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
I am just learning how this whole thing works bare with me. I love Pasadena, they have a cool steeler bar there. I was born and raised in Covina
Hey Soultribe, I currently live in Covina. What's the name of that Steeler's bar in Pasadena?

caligirlsteelerfan86
01-12-2006, 12:28 PM
I live in Torrance right now, soon to move to Cerritos, CA. I was born and lived much of my life in Greensburg, PA. There's a lot of Steeler fans that live in my apt complex. I am missing Western PA, looking for jobs back there. Here We Go Steelers!

SteelerFanInCA
01-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I live in Torrance right now, soon to move to Cerritos, CA. I was born and lived much of my life in Greensburg, PA. There's a lot of Steeler fans that live in my apt complex. I am missing Western PA, looking for jobs back there. Here We Go Steelers!
Wow, it's great to see more Steelers fans in CA. Here is a Steeler bar\hangout you might want to check out. It's a good place to watch Steeler games.

http://www.letseatoc.com/info/startinggate.htm

wcpf78
01-12-2006, 07:57 PM
My twin is here in Santa Barbara

Soultribe101
01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Right on another Cali person. The panthers have a tough road ahead of them, good luck

Soultribe101
01-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey Soultribe, I currently live in Covina. What's the name of that Steeler's bar in Pasadena?
Sorry It took so long, been out of town, but the one in Pasadena is called 35er off W. Walnut. Seems how u live in Covina go to Clanceys of Azusa ave its sweet.

Soultribe101
01-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Wow, it's great to see more Steelers fans in CA. Here is a Steeler bar\hangout you might want to check out. It's a good place to watch Steeler games.

http://www.letseatoc.com/info/startinggate.htm
I will have to check that place out, right on.

SteelerFanInCA
01-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry It took so long, been out of town, but the one in Pasadena is called 35er off W. Walnut. Seems how u live in Covina go to Clanceys of Azusa ave its sweet.
Thanks for the info. I've been to Clancey's. Great place as well for Steeler games.

Pamela
01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
I have been Steelers fan since the early 70's. There is alot Iof band wagon Steeler fans. I said if she is a fan she'll stay the-at way. I don't care what she does for a living. Love the Steelers, support them or MOVE ON!

Pamela
01-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Very cool I was born and raised in Covina, right around the corner from ya
Sharks Cove in Hermosa Beach cali. It's the place to watch the gane. Steeler Fans all the way!

axlbundy
01-28-2006, 02:55 PM
I am originally from the South Hills back in PA. Now I live in Santa Monica. There is a huge Steeler bar called Gabes here. Every sunday it is packed with the black and gold. Check out this article. http://ironcityanimals.com/venue.htm See you there next sunday for the super bowl!