PDA

View Full Version : Public apology to Santonio

MJ5150
01-19-2009, 02:47 PM
OK, I know Santonio isn't going to read this thread. But I'm still going to apologize.

Yes, I was ready to kick you off our team after the pot bust. I wanted you so far from Pittsburgh that I would have paid for your plane ticket. I screamed at the TV every time I saw you on the field. I even was still pissed after the punt TD against the Chargers. I never got to the level of hating you, but it was close.

For that, I am sorry Santonio. Please accept my apology.

-Mike

Pittsburghfan
01-19-2009, 03:01 PM
OK, I know Santonio isn't going to read this thread. But I'm still going to apologize.

Yes, I was ready to kick you off our team after the pot bust. I wanted you so far from Pittsburgh that I would have paid for your plane ticket. I screamed at the TV every time I saw you on the field. I even was still pissed after the punt TD against the Chargers. I never got to the level of hating you, but it was close.

For that, I am sorry Santonio. Please accept my apology.

-Mike

I also would like to apologize for also the bold part above.
Sorry Santonio and everyone here on SF. :tt02:

BlackAndGold4Ever
01-19-2009, 03:03 PM
I was pretty upset with Sweed yesterday....untill he had that sweet block

tyler289
01-19-2009, 03:04 PM
He stepped up huge last night. In both playoff games he's made enormous plays that changed the game. He's never going to be a 85-1000-12 guy, but he makes big plays, which is exactly what I want from our #2.

19ward86
01-19-2009, 03:49 PM
yeah, it is 2009 so being caught with marijuana isnt as big of a deal as most think. it is stupid to do it but i would bet that the majority of the people in the NFL smoke some hash every once in a while. ha.