PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Vs. Cardinals 2007 Game

redst3
01-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Like some of you, I dvd and keep Steelers games (I have maybe 200-250 games and fragments dating back to the early 70's). So, I got out the copy from last year's 21-14 loss and saw it this afternoon....

Some observations for what they are worth…

* Troy sat out most of the 2nd half

*Hines was out for the game

*Casey was out for most of the 2nd

*Bolden missed the whole game

*Cardinals were alternating QBs and Warner did not play the full game.

*The Cardinals did a nice job of bottling Parker up. He didnt have much running room.

*Fitzgerald had a very good game as did Santonio Homes.

*The Cardinals ran back a punt for a TD.

It was the fourth game of the season. I'm not really sure you can tell anything from the game, but based on what i saw and based on where the two teams are at right now, I really think the Steelers are going to win this game handily. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and Dan Dierdorf is one dumb lug.:tt:

Potsie
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
I really don't think anyone should take a whole lot from that game. That was last season, the beginning of last season, no less. We are a better team, with a notably better secondary.

redst3
01-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I really don't think anyone should take a whole lot from that game. That was last season, the beginning of last season, no less. We are a better team, with a notably better secondary.

Yeah, me too. Its just a "FWIW" type post. I just get the feeling from seeing it that this is a mismatch, and the cool thing is, I get that feeling even though the Steelers lost.