PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was funny..

Polamalu43
01-19-2009, 07:23 PM
My bro's a eagles fan , he was on his board and i came across this retarded statement!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

QUOTE (lbritton7 @ Jan 19 2009, 06:49 PM)
Yes we are all jealous of an organization that can pick coaches and QBs that can get the job done. It sickens me to not have that here in Philly.

I'll be the first to admit that its jealousy. Bottom line is when the Steelers get the opportunity they usually get the job done.

I am jealous that Donovan is a WAY better player than Big Ben, but Ben is lining up for his 2nd ring.

Do you guys believe this BS by this fool? McFlabb is better then ben? hahah how many rings does mcFlabb have, and how many choke jobs does fatboy have. please

RoethlisBURGHer
01-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Donovan McNabb always finds a way to choke his team into losing when it comes to the biggest games.

McNabb is nothing but a regular season quarterback.

Polamalu43
01-19-2009, 07:26 PM
My point exactly!! Anybody that says McFlabb is a better QB then ben is just plain Stupid !

KeiselPower99
01-19-2009, 08:22 PM
I think the Eagles would have won a few titles if they actually gave the guy someone to throw too. I dont think McNabb is a choke artist. He is one of the top 10 qbs in the league and all the bs he is getting is not deserved. I think he needs to get outta Philly and they then can see what they were booing.

PisnNapalm
01-19-2009, 08:29 PM
McNabb's skill set has only once been given the weapon needed for success. TO.

McNabb is not a precision qb. He's no Joe Montana or Peyton Manning. What he can do is throw the long ball as good as anyone. What he's only had once is a receiver that could go get it. Jackson could be that guy. He's got alot of talent. We'll see what next year brings for the birds.

Ben is the ultimate gamer. He doesn't choke when the pressure is on. I think he loves it. He's clutch whereas McNabb is puke.

stlrtruck
01-19-2009, 10:13 PM
My point exactly!! Anybody that says McFlabb is a better QB then ben is just plain Stupid !

No, no, no, McNabb is definitely a far superior QB than Ben...

As far as fantasy football quarterbacks go :toofunny: :rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-19-2009, 10:27 PM

:laughing::rofl:

That was great!

BehindSteelCurtain
01-19-2009, 10:33 PM
McNabb doesnt suck but he just can never finish a season.

Polamalu43
01-20-2009, 12:40 AM

you got me there bro.. :rofl::toofunny:

Pi Kapp Steeler
01-20-2009, 12:55 AM

you fooled me too haha:toofunny::rofl:

NEPAsteeler
01-20-2009, 01:50 AM
Why? Because McNabb can put up somewhat big numbers during the regular season? That means sh*t once the playoffs start. A good QB doesn't choke when the team needs him the most.

augustashark
01-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Kinda like having a great looking girlfriend that you love to take out and be seen around town with, but when you get her home.......she's lousy in bed, can't cook and is always shrinking my shirts...... i mean your shirts when doing the laundry.

SteelersinCA
01-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Kinda like having a great looking girlfriend that you love to take out and be seen around town with, but when you get her home.......she's lousy in bed, can't cook and is always shrinking my shirts...... i mean your shirts when doing the laundry.

Wow, I never thought of that, that would suck!

Galax Steeler
01-20-2009, 04:59 AM
I don't see where he gets Mcnabb is better then ben in my book there is no comparison.

revefsreleets
01-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Ben didn't play stellar in his first SB apearance, but he was just a kid.

McNabb was a seasoned vet, a full grown mature man, and he was back behind the team bench puking because he was so nervous and unsure of himself.

I take Ben in the pressure situation 100 out of 100 times.

markymarc
01-20-2009, 12:45 PM
I would expect those kind of B.S. comments from Eagle fans. While McNabb is a pretty good QB IMO I would take Ben over any QB in the entire NFL. Ben is a winner and thrives under pressure moments. And the scary thing is that Ben has not hit his prime yet.